Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that with both Stan and Daisy. Could possibly be hypermobility though - they all (Stan, Daisy, Char) seem to have a certain walk, too? Almost waddling.

Again, not meant as hate, just an observation in a discussion forum!

Reactions: 3
Title suggestion: CLT: Another day, another ad, or gifted trip, makes us feel bad! Feeling poorly, shots of feet, time for another Costa treat!

Probably too long... there's just so much to include these days!

Reactions: 9
Title suggestion: CLT: Another day, another ad, or gifted trip, makes us feel bad! Feeling poorly, shots of feet, time for another Costa treat!

Probably too long... there's just so much to include these days!
Nooo we need charlatan in there for sure 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Already ditched the gym, but still goes to spin, offer another free holiday and she'll be off on a whim!

Reactions: 20
New thread title....

Charlotte the CHARLATAN - as greedy as she is needy
I still vote for this one 😁

She’s done the right thing by staying off social media today after lasts night’s election results. Her Centre Parcs video really couldn’t be up at a worse time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A DITL vlog and oh what a coincidence it’s on the day she donated toys to the Samaritans...some may say it’s almost as though she only donated for content and likes 🤔😬

Reactions: 11
'quick and easy'. She says it in every cooking/recipe video when describing it. Really grates on me and not sure why 🙈

Reactions: 2
I still vote for this one 😁

She’s done the right thing by staying off social media today after lasts night’s election results. Her Centre Parcs video really couldn’t be up at a worse time.
I agree, both about my thread title suggestion and her staying off social media today 😂
Ivey the feeling she’s a closeted Tory anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.