Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be nostalgic, lovely to see auntie debbie and her mum and dad. Lovely that her grandparents are there. Lovely that she can have a glass of prosecco.
Some shots of the kids dancing to cheesy music. Some shots of the meat. Her mum cuddling stan.
Shots of walking home in the dark, camera on charl with her grin- but totes pretending she doesn't know the camera is on her.
Maybe bill on his scooter.

Oh and mark looking bored af.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Refusing to answer the question about the supermarkets... the fact is Charlotte has NEVER mentioned Morrisons, never shops there, always mentions in her food vlogs how it’s either tesco or waitrose... offered some free food and bang. She’s all over them like a rash. It’s so false - how anyone can buy that ad as true is ridiculous

Reactions: 12
In Charlotte's defense, if I was offered free food for an ad I would do it. But then again I'm poor af so I'd actually appreciate it.
At least the kids arnt being used this time, they've had their first break in weeks!

Reactions: 4
She’ll probably say she enjoys it more than Christmas Day, and that it really gets her in the mood. And “UHH! It was so lovely!” - anyone else notice how much she says uhh when describing these things?!
And scrunches her nose and shoulders up😂😂

It's new thread time guys we need to vote 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It'll be nostalgic, lovely to see auntie debbie and her mum and dad. Lovely that her grandparents are there. Lovely that she can have a glass of prosecco.
Some shots of the kids dancing to cheesy music. Some shots of the meat. Her mum cuddling stan.
Shots of walking home in the dark, camera on charl with her grin- but totes pretending she doesn't know the camera is on her.
Maybe bill on his scooter.

Oh and mark looking bored af.
🤪 lmao

Reactions: 1
I think this is the fastest a thread of hers has moved. Just shows how much loads of ads pisses people off.

Reactions: 9
She's just annoying thinking being sickly sweet will get her off the hook. Also this is random but if she thinks that house will be a forever home she's going to have a shock. Kids grow up charlatan hun

Thread suggestion
Charlotte Louise Taylor, ADding her way to a “really lovely” extension, fugly toes let’s not mention

Reactions: 8
Lol as if she’s now pretending she forgot Christmas jumper day!!! Desperately trying to show herself as normal and relatable.... but no I smell a rat, she will be back soon with a mum organising app or stationary/journal type AD, I feel she’s setting the scene, she absolutely DID NOT forget Christmas jumper day , she’s living and breathing Christmas since September

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the world ended because she wasn't the top dog mum for a few minutes.
She's hysterical and doesn't know real issues and problems.

She’s full of tit and if she did forget she’s a knob. That’s her job she doesn’t do anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a joke. So she’s wrote that behind the magic of Xmas are parents trying their best and she goes posting ads of her expensive gifted center parcs trip and then being gifted a load of food from Morrisons that her and her family can afford. There are people using food banks and she accepts free food for some silly Christmas planning get together. Yes Charlotte you’re right, behind the magic of Xmas there are parents trying their best but you’d never know the real struggle as you’re too ignorant and living in some unrealistic bubble. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can feel a zoflora ad coming on, Rebecca Lamb has posted one today and I know char is obsessed with the stuff .

Reactions: 3
No sign of the much anticipated Christmas ham vlog today... is our Charl trolling us or just building the suspense until later in the week 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.