Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly666

How cringe was that staged kiss at the front door as they were leaving? Lolz.
Also, you know the way she sets her camera up and films them coming in and out the house, and when they get home they shut the door behind them...surely she has to come straight back out again to get the camera?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thecatgotthecream

Funny that she suddenly feels better when her and Mark the shark are off to a press event (assume this is The Rams Head in Disley) .... it’s fantastic that she’s put make up on because of course she will want Make to ‘be proud of her’ as she fancies him so much 🤢

Yesterday I thought she was heading for intensive care the way she was carrying on so it’s amazing she’s made such a miraculous recovery.

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
If you fancy saving yourself 11 minutes, here is a summary

Firstly, I'm still cringing over the whole 'Christmas with Charlotte' thing.

We have a coffee cup shot.

We have a fast-forward kitchen scene.

We have a washing machine shot.

We have a putting makeup on shot.
(She puts moisturiser on really gently... but she doesn't read here).

We have a shot wheeling the pushchair our of the door in her big furry coat.

Shots of ham/various meats. Wine glass. Fish tank. Massive plate of food.

Shots of family with stupid orange filter.

Charlotte's Dad in his shorts (weeeeey! Is that the equivalent of the cuddly toy on the Generation Game?)

Shot of them walking home in the dark, Mark walking ahead of them.

She films herself in the kitchen saying it was LOVELY (twice) and she's getting herself another plate of food and drink.

Her and Mark are going to pick a festive film to watch, apparently. I am doubting he has any input.

You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
not the most flattering photo of her that’s for sure
Come on, her kids won’t look at that photo when they’re older and think ‘god, mum looks rough’. I’m the first to hate pictures of me and my kids because of me in the picture but I only look back at photos of my mum and me with love, especially since I lost her in April.
I never normally back up these vloggers but don’t get personal and comment on appearances. That’s not on. I’m sure you have your rough days right?! ... and you shouldn’t expect comments from strangers on it.

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Honestly I used to really like her. But it’s just gone down and down and this was the final straw. I cannot stand this circus that is YouTube and Instagram influencers any more. It’s all that’s wrong with the world. Her sheep can tell her she’s a fab Mum all they want, but her kids will hate her for this in a few years. I guarantee it.

Reactions: 17

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Looks like someone’s been gifted a weekend to Center Parcs. I’m finding her more unrelatable lately. With all the ads. Charlotte is beginning to remind me of Mrs Meldrum.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Is she expecting us to feel sorry for her with her "mum guilt" story? She feels bad because the kids are in nursery on Halloween. Never mind the parents who have to actually use childcare full time, perhaps taking long commutes or working 12 hour shifts. You're going for lunch with your grandma!! If u feel so guilty, go pick them up. At least you have that luxury.

• Heart

MardieT

Chatty Member
Charlatan Taylor - Loves a good treat, is she’s not posting AD’s she’s showing us her feet.

🙄

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Lol as if she’s now pretending she forgot Christmas jumper day!!! Desperately trying to show herself as normal and relatable.... but no I smell a rat, she will be back soon with a mum organising app or stationary/journal type AD, I feel she’s setting the scene, she absolutely DID NOT forget Christmas jumper day , she’s living and breathing Christmas since September

• Haha

Pinkbutton85

Also. I find her use of full stops annoying. When it should be a comma. Considering she used to be a journalist. Her grammar is pretty poor.

Please understand the sarcasm there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
If that’s the going rate for ads, she must’ve made about five grand in the past week. For doing absolutely sod all apart from annoy her followers. Again, I really hope she puts every penny in the kids savings.

Charlatan Taylor #5 : loves ads, fads and showin' bill at his dads.

Charlatan Taylor #5: life with three is oh so twee! Will advertise anything as long as it's free!

Charlatan Taylor #5: loves her food, of which it shows, vlogging her toes and scrunching her nose.

tootsie

Chatty Member
C7BF54B3-E14D-4424-B138-D5E6F7C1B569.png
C7BF54B3-E14D-4424-B138-D5E6F7C1B569.png

Seriously, who actually has time for this?! I feel like there is this expectation to make EVERYTHING special and themed for children these days when actually, no that’s not necessary. Mine will be getting a normal sandwich, bit of fruit and a yogurt today because that’s all that necessary and all I have time for!

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
How does she deserve it? She does NOTHING. Regardless of what she says what she does is not work. She dumps her kids in nursery, potters around and goes to Aldi and Waitrose daily. She’s boring. It’s a kick in the teeth to spring this in people when there are literally kids with nothing in this country. It seems she goes nowhere with them children unless it’s free. Holidays etc are always ads and gifted.

Villanelle

I’ve been to centre parcs frequently my whole life (I feel very very lucky). I don’t recognise the CP I know from her fake posts though. It’s so staged, that kind of holiday to me is freedom, bikes, animals, cosy fires, cooking food together. I don’t think any of us need someone like her going there simply to tell us vaguely about the cost when she has no idea, or about the accommodation. They have a website for that!
I’ll never understand the reasoning of these companies, I would be more inclined to support them if they gifted these trips to families in need, families who have never had a trip or have children in the hospital even.

In fact, if I was in Charlottes postition I would like to think I would instead offer the trip to someone from my town who deserves it more. I could still give the inane intel she has from the comfort of home.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Decorating our tree is nothing like that. The place is a mess, lights are tangled, hubby wants to do things one way, I want another. Kids are hyper, winding each other up. Always takes about 4 hours longer than I intend it to.Nothing magical about it, no matter how hard I try 🤣

Trust Charlotte's party food to consist of baked camembert, chutneys, pork belly. If I set that down to my kids for "movie night", they'd ask where the jam sandwiches and pringles were!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

caq2019

Recent story - "every day is a nice Mum day, really" - NO IT EFFING ISN'T!!! Some days I could just about walk out on everyone. Stop romanticising everything and making others feel like they're doing something wrong, in the process :(.

Reactions: 15