Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That daft smile with a pile of CHRISTMAS books..... saying she doesn’t see herself as a book model when she really secretly does and wants the sheep to come on and say ‘but you DOOOO!!! You DOOOO look like a book model!!!’

Can see straight through her !!
Tbh I’m just in shock that it wasn’t an add

Reactions: 1

When she post stuff like this I can’t help but think she wants another. I know she says she doesn’t but I wouldn’t be surprised if after/at the end of their addition she has another baby. Really lock Mark down and solidify their family. She has been posting a lot lately about no more babies, not being pregnant again, etc etc etc. the lady doth protest too much [emoji848]

Exactly what I thought! Why does she keeeeeep talking about how she'll never have another. She is absolutely protesting too much and I won't be a bit surprised if she has a fourth! :rolleyes:😂

Reactions: 6
Its sad because she seems to have lost ''charlotte" along the way. She annoys the tit out of me, but i can't help but feel for her. She has parents and grandparents dying to baby sit at a moments notice but her control freak personality and her insecurities will not allow her to be charlotte and let her hair down. Speaking of control freak its been a hot minute and she hasn't posted #ad. Gotta be an #Ad post coming our way any minute!. :rolleyes:
Yes! You’ve hit the nail on the head here. It makes sense. She DOES have plenty of childcare on tap - didn’t her Mum have Bill full time when she was at work? Perhaps it’s to do with guilt over that, she now won’t let them out of her sight. She really over justified putting the smaller two in nursery one day a week.

Making sure Topps Tiles is nice and visable on her latest story 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her writing style. The constant full stops. Drives me insane. Do you know what I mean? You must know what I mean. It's every post. Every single post. So irritating. It really is. Maybe she thinks it makes her writing more deep. More powerful. I don't know.

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Basically yet again she's got a cold and needs to stfu 🙄 there are women (I know one) with cancer having to carry on working and having treatment with children. Get a grip!!!!

Reactions: 11
She says she did something she hasn't done in a long time and took herself off for a bath....there was a vlog not long ago where mark apparently sent her off for a morning bath!!!

I agree! I feel that whole statement is addressing some of the things we’ve mentioned on here...... apologising for apologising!
I have said it before and i'm going it say it again, the thread ends up running their social media posts.
Its incredible to watch ANY youtuber with a thread cater to the 'haters'' and totally ignore their loyal subscribers.
Its that overwhelming need to be liked at any cost for the youtuber or Instagram influencer. Its the same story over and over again. They can't stop reading threads on themselves and then run for therapy. Perfect example is Brummy mummy. The hate threads caused her to have a mini breakdown in her shower. So INSTEAD of simply not reading the thread, she spends thousands of dollars on unnecessary therapy. What a twit! I have a much cheaper solution, STOP google searching ''Brummy Mummy on Tatts"" problem solved.

The arrogance level of these media influencers is totally out of control. They don't seem to live in the real world like the rest of us:mad: Wow, I just don't understand them!

My family gets sick at the same time multi times a year and i NEVER post about it. I'm usually up to my eyes balls in tissues, cough medicine and surrounded by sick buckets to give a crap about social media. Maybe put your phone down Char, rest a bit and get better without the need to gain so much sympathy for something that is perfectly normal for all families. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I get that she needs a bit of a break because we all do sometimes - but if she won’t allow herself a break she needs to stop moaning about it and get on with things. Saw this on her Facebook page. Too proud to ask for help apparently...

D8031F4A-D625-4FBA-9078-89384BF183EF.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
thanks for info. (y)

Its sad because she seems to have lost ''charlotte" along the way. She annoys the tit out of me, but i can't help but feel for her. She has parents and grandparents dying to baby sit at a moments notice but her control freak personality and her insecurities will not allow her to be charlotte and let her hair down. Speaking of control freak its been a hot minute and she hasn't posted #ad. Gotta be an #Ad post coming our way any minute!. :rolleyes:
I agree with this it takes a village to raise a child.
Also it’s so important for children to have strong relationships with family members where possible,
Obviously that’s not always the best option for various reasons , but it is for Charlotte.

I remember stories from my childhood, and nobody knows what’s around the corner and help maybe needed , hospitalisation for example and the children need to stay with family members.

She’s the most self-obsessed ‘me, myself and I’ kind of person 🙄 She could write a book about herself - an extremely dull read I’d imagine.

Reactions: 5
She’s the most self-obsessed ‘me, myself and I’ kind of person 🙄 She could write a book about herself - an extremely dull read I’d imagine.
She could really do with some friends to tell her she’s a silly cow and to pipe down from time to time

I get that she needs a bit of a break because we all do sometimes - but if she won’t allow herself a break she needs to stop moaning about it and get on with things. Saw this on her Facebook page. Too proud to ask for help apparently...

View attachment 60224
I’m desperate for her to just order a dominoes for the kids and let them eat it off the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's always poor me poor me, you chose to have 3 kids, you chose to put your life on social media, you take all of it into consideration before having a family, when I have a cold as bad as it is I take paracetamol and get the f on with it. She acts as if she's literally got days to live. I guess it's content though for her as she's that boring... She doesn't have a social life so 🤔

And no offence but I see my kids playing enough I don't need to see other people's 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.