Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charl-atan Louise: Maker of ads, buyer of 'bits', her life is SO LOVELY it gives us the shits/gets on our tits (I don't know if we can swear in a title haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charlotte Louise Taylor : vlogmas is a no Ads are a go , sucking viewers dry while making mince pies

Reactions: 4
Charlatan Taylor - Loves a good treat, is she’s not posting AD’s she’s showing us her feet.

🙄

Reactions: 17
Charlatan- dontations for the vlog don’t worry she’s still got her kids to flog

Charlton giving to the needy watch out Though she’s rather greedy.

Reactions: 2
Oh for goodness sake, the comments on that Morrison’s post 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 It’s an AD guys. Another one. Grow a brain cell and stop kissing her arse.

Reactions: 9
If you wanna destroy your fan base in five minutes flat then just do a ''charlotte taylor". Really your shopping at morrisons!!! This woman is full of tit, NEVER have I heard her mention morrisons. She is going to #Ad everyone to death :mad: to pay for that renovation and she will be gone off social media as soon as the paint dries. Her youtube channel has had no growth in the last six months and her Instagram is dropping by the day. What a waste, silly woman. :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Annual ham day yesterday guys. You know what that means, a sickly, over the top vlog with the orange tint, her family, her with a glass of Prosecco, shots of random crap in her house, her arse when she opens her curtains and makes the bed etc etc I could go on

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Annual ham day yesterday guys. You know what means, a sickly, over the top vlog with the orange tint, her family, her with a glass of Prosecco, shots of random crap in her house, her arse when she opens her curtains and makes the bed etc etc I could go on
and her Dad in his shorts as per usual come rain or shine🙄

• Haha
Them walking to her mum and dads house with the pram, a shot of mark with the kids. Oh I forgot we’ll see her pulling her face when putting her cream on whilst sat gushing over ham day and how excited she is

Reactions: 11
Annual ham day yesterday guys. You know what that means, a sickly, over the top vlog with the orange tint, her family, her with a glass of Prosecco, shots of random crap in her house, her arse when she opens her curtains and makes the bed etc etc I could go on
Her filming 14536392 types of food, the kids playing with the family and Mark looking suicidal and fucked off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Them walking to her mum and dads house with the pram, a shot of mark with the kids. Oh I forgot we’ll see her pulling her face when putting her cream on whilst sat gushing over ham day and how excited she is
I just laughed out loud at "gushing over ham" she is so bonkers😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"it was so lovely to have all my family together, it made me feel so warm and fuzzy"

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’ll probably say she enjoys it more than Christmas Day, and that it really gets her in the mood. And “UHH! It was so lovely!” - anyone else notice how much she says uhh when describing these things?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.