Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bloody joke!!! We all know she does her weekly shop at Tesco every single week, pops in Waitrose behind her house to top up, and nips in Aldi now and again for nappies and coffee pods!
Do they think we're stupid????

Reactions: 18
I bet sheโ€™s never even been to a Morrisonโ€™s before ๐Ÿ˜‘. Iโ€™ve certainly never heard her mention it.
She does her weekly shop at Tesco and does โ€˜top upโ€™ shops at the Waitrose at the back of her house!! Bloody hell woman. Youโ€™re not fooling anyone. Just lining your pockets. So insincere!

Reactions: 14
GREEDY. GRABBY. LIAR. Sheโ€™s never ever mentioned Morrisonโ€™s before.

10 ads in the last month ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
GREEDY. GRABBY. LIAR. Sheโ€™s never ever mentioned Morrisonโ€™s before.

10 ads in the last month ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
completely agree with this ^. At least she is a big foodie though, she says that enough. Itโ€™s better than Katie E flogging wine when she is virtually tee total! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
What a load of tit!! She churns out a video all about her tesco food shop every week, and now we are meant to believe she used morrisons!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are more important things going on in the world, granted, but wow she irritates me with all these ads. All I can say is good luck to her, because when being an โ€œinfluencerโ€ isnโ€™t a thing anymore sheโ€™s in for a very big reality check. But then again sheโ€™ll have mummy and daddy to fall back on so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
For Christ sake sheโ€™s done another ad?!?! Sheโ€™s actually becoming worse than the Meldrums now I think! So so greedy

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure in a past video, you know the ones where she was reviewing supermarkets, she said she didn't shop at Morrisons because there wasn't one anywhere near her.

Reactions: 15
That wording irritates me on more than one level tbh. The commas and stupidly short sentences. But also the way she says, they split the cost and as a treat she took the morrisons hamper, well no - you didn't take it as a treat. You took it for your ad and you didn't actually pay for it Charlotte. Stop trying to make people believe you put your hand in your pocket for this.

Reactions: 11
Bon bon lay off it for a day bleeping hell ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅ™๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅž๐ŸŸ She's going to end up getting gout.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
shes so obsessed with food and alcohol! addiction issues coming up if this is how this snowflake copes with her insta world!

all about the alcohol and her next fix!

Reactions: 8
I reckon she added this bit in just for us ๐Ÿ˜‚ (As a side note - I have NEVER seen someone use commas as much as our Charl, is it just me or does she use them where theyโ€™re not needed too?!)
As an English teacher I can safely say sheโ€™s incorrectly using commas most of the time! Wouldnโ€™t grade her any higher than a C!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shops with Tescoโ€™s everyweek but hey presto sheโ€™s doing another AD this time with Morrisonโ€™s! Sheโ€™s now just looking greedy and desperate accepting anything that comes her way. Lets get this right Charlotte your not working with brands because you love them. Your working with them because youโ€™ve got an extension and wedding to pay for. Sheโ€™s so fake and insincere is embarassing. Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s officially now worse that Mrs Meldrum!

Reactions: 9
Wow. Way way too many adverts! Also just advertising any old thing which comes her way despite claiming in the past that she'll only promote products she really believes in. Until the easy money gets too tempting of course! The Morrison's ad did make me laugh though, who has a family get together to plan Christmas dinner which involves eating samples of a Christmas dinner? Or something. Surely the person who'll be cooking on the day just needs to put "Turkey ok everyone?" In the family Whatsapp group and be done with it๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol. Somebody commented saying the gin sounds nice and Charlotte replied saying โ€œI saw other flavours when I was in there the other day buying mince piesโ€. Did you really go in the other day Charlotte?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.