Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazology

Chatty Member
Insta stories: She loves the tradition of the Christmas blanket? .... 🤨 she really does make nothing into something doesn’t she
A Christmas blanket haha, I bet she calls her morning friend a Christmas poo and puts a little hat and scarf on it💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15

37BBL

VIP Member
This weekend is just making her go further downhill imo. If she was trying to advertise centre parks, she isn't doing a very good job. Surely top of everyone's list before they even consider booking somewhere is cost, but she isn't mentioning how much it would cost, how much extras are etc.

It's just turning into a braggy, look at me and my oh so perfect family having a perfect weekend. It's so sickly sweet and it's irritating to watch.

Yes she is a good mother, but let's be honest she isn't over and above anything. In fact, she rarely does much unless it's something she wants to do. The bonfires and village fetes, are all because she wants to go and feel 'nostalgic' the holidays are only when they are free, meals out are because she doesn't want to cook etc. Not very often you see her talk about rocking up at the local park or taking the kids all swimming as a family.

Her mask is slipping I think.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Mark looks like a scouse in old vlogs. Sideburns and trackies. No hun no.
I don’t find Mark attractive at all. I never understood why she bangs on about fancying him. Made me laugh when she said in her primark haul about the “oversized” *cough* shirt being like wearing “your other half’s shirt” when I don’t think any of Mark’s shirts would fit my eight year old...

• Haha

Mrsnoodles

She’s becoming a grabby greedy bitch 😡 anyone with any rapport with their audience wouldn’t take this job so close to Christmas. It’s a desperately difficult time of year financially for many families. Food banks are relied upon so heavily in the run up to Christmas, yet she pisses off on a free holiday. That’s. just so. lovely. She’s fucked up here, who is going to buy a holiday based on her recommendation at this time of year?! All she’s done is shown she doesn’t give a shit about anyone but her own spoilt family

Mrsnoodles

It’s beyond a joke. 9 ads in November alone. What the fuck, how can we believe a thing she recommends when there’s so so many ads. I wouldn’t recommend that many products to my friends and family in a month. Why do these greedy influencers not see that??!

She’s absolutely raking the ads in at the moment isn’t she!!
Seen as though it was the children that appeared in the ad rather than her, I’m sure we can assume that the money gets put away in their savings account. I mean there’s no way she’s using it to pay for the extension or wedding... is there 🙄
... She probably asked Bill and he said ‘it’s ok Mama, you use the money, you’re the best Mama in the world, I want you to have the loveliest wedding day ever’ (At least that is what will have happened in Charlottes head)

• Haha

Lipstick Taser

Thought I'd have a nosey on Tattle to come see the horrid trolls these influencers are getting their knickers in a twist about. Well, well, well....

All I see is highly intelligent women calling out bullshit. I salute you!

Had to comment on Charl's thread. I used to enjoy her blog back in the day, but my God she's changed and like the rest of them is a sell out. I agree with everything that has been said previously: she has publicised her exact location - safeguarding fail!!! Sells the kids childhood with nothing private- remember when she told the internet about Bill's threadworms!!!? Lost touch with reality and so unrelatable. Now I can't believe a genuine recommendation from an ad. I have had to unfollow after the engagement post, I can't cope with the vom fest sickly sweet overkill.

People are sick to death of the ads, and influencers (the consumerism) in general. Use your platform to support the climate emergency or any charity or something!!! The bubble is about to burst on these influencers as they become a victim of their own success.

• Heart
I'm pretty sure in a past video, you know the ones where she was reviewing supermarkets, she said she didn't shop at Morrisons because there wasn't one anywhere near her.

Hazology

Chatty Member
When she said her scrub daddy was dishwasher safe so she was going to give it a scrub, no hun dishwasher safe to clean😂😂

• Haha

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
what a stupid, ignorant woman.

first of - Pork doesn’t “contain cancer” anymore than any other meat product. Her wording is completely misleading.Cancer cannot be caught.You don’t get cancer from eating meat.

honest to Jesus.

Charlotte - please - engage your brain before you open your mouth. Making ridiculous and completely inaccurate statements like that is totally irresponsible.

also - sausage is made from Pork so are you going to stop eating bacon too? Roast pork? Ham? didn’t think so.
At no point did she say that pork contains cancer. Or that you can catch cancer from it.

She said she’d seen a post from a butcher who said they’ll cut the cancer out of the meat and sell the rest of it. She said it made her feel temporarily squeamish about eating pork for a while.

I’ve seen posts about chicken feet being found in KFC. Seeing it put me off for a while, then months later it goes out of my head and I fancy a KFC. Presume this is something similar.

Not a fan girl - I Just think her comment has been taken completely out of context and twisted.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
30CA7D1E-A99C-40A8-9FA4-1AE5556C640E.jpeg
Ohhhhhhhhhh a bit of drama now how will Charlotte Cope I note it’s not been deleted and some of her fans have stuck up for her under

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think I've been reading this thread too much. I had a dream last night that Char was my landlord and I ran off with Mark 😐. She invited me in for a mince pie and then I ran off with him 😐.

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I bet she’s never even been to a Morrison’s before 😑. I’ve certainly never heard her mention it.
She does her weekly shop at Tesco and does ‘top up’ shops at the Waitrose at the back of her house!! Bloody hell woman. You’re not fooling anyone. Just lining your pockets. So insincere!

Skyler Jones

Why on earth is this woman so depressed lately? She has had one hell of a remarkable year! I don't understand the sadness that is coming through all her social media posts in the last few months? Her last vlog was so depressing that I had to turn it off! I don't want to watch crap like that! Lets do a very quick re-cap of Ms Selfish grumpy pant's (feel sorry for me) year shall we>

- Three healthy children with no serious health conditions (and no glasses isn't every an issue Char, get over yourself)
- two overseas holidays (#gifted) her other half may have paid for airline tickets but the rest was #gifted. No one is going to #ad accommodation for free.
- A wedding proposal.
- Received a lovely diamond engagement ring
- full make-overs for the kids bedrooms. I still believe the expensive ikea wardrobe was #gifted.
- Parents and Grandparents at a drop of a hat to help out with the child at a moments notice!
- The amount of #gifted products she has received all year. Special mention to google home for all the new products she just got last month!

I think she needs to start mixing with people from the ''real world'' and not lost in the youtube bubble with the rest of the ''entitled'' mummy vloggers. Get a grip and try some smile therapy for a change. wow.
:mad:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t think the kids will care why she took the photo.

But why pick apart her looks? Yes, by all means comment on the poorly thought out posts, stupid comments she makes, ads etc, but this site isn’t supposed to be a bitching site. Her looks are her looks. Don’t be one of those

Flipping heck.

I made a passing comment that she looked a bit rough in 1 photo. That’s it! There have been far worse things said about her on this thread.

Why is it “bitching” if making a comment about her appearance but it’s not bitching if it’s a comment about anything else?

im entitled to my opinion and in my opinion, she didn’t look her best in that particular photo.

Last edited:

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
When she gets these gifted holidays, she NEVER mentions it until she’s there. Which just feels wrong to me. She’s scared of saying anything because she knows being gifted a free holiday is ridiculous when they can easily afford their own. She’s definitely becoming more like Meldrum.

Lou23

Don’t forget we’ve still got the #gifted CP shit show vlog to come, probably next Monday just in time for the week before Xmas you know to make us all feel even more crap and inadequate for working in our normal jobs to fit in around our expensive childcare to still not be able to afford the stuff that she advertises......but anyway it’s ok because she’ll put on that pathetic voice that she does and tell us how grateful she is. And yes I am jealous. Jealous of not being able to go away at least once this year but I can rest knowing that my children’s privacy is respected and that they are genuinely happy and grateful for everything they have.