Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever even thought that probably quite a few of her followers won't have the money to throw at all the Christmas tat that she buys and goes on aboutšŸ¤Ø. Not everybody is as lucky as she is with parent's and grandparent's just around the corner to be all festive and cosy with, and she must be raking it in now with all the AD's that's she's been doing lately. Has she stopped to even think that some people could feel upset that she's there all jolly with bloody Christmas songs on all day in November and telling her followers to buy the Christmas Food magazines so they can look at all the lovely food they can buyšŸ˜”šŸ˜”. She's really pissed me off. She's becoming more and more unrelatable as time goes on. Get a bleeping grip CharlottešŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Screenshot_20191110-183533_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That Instragram post! Way way too soon to be getting the kids all fired up about Christmas surely?! So cringe!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
she needs to grow up and act like an adult

she gets "excited" over everything......and its overkill and overwhelmed children

Reactions: 4
Has she ever even thought that probably quite a few of her followers won't have the money to throw at all the Christmas tat that she buys and goes on aboutšŸ¤Ø. Not everybody is as lucky as she is with parent's and grandparent's just around the corner to be all festive and cosy with, and she must be raking it in now with all the AD's that's she's been doing lately. Has she stopped to even think that some people could feel upset that she's there all jolly with bloody Christmas songs on all day in November and telling her followers to buy the Christmas Food magazines so they can look at all the lovely food they can buyšŸ˜”šŸ˜”. She's really pissed me off. She's becoming more and more unrelatable as time goes on. Get a bleeping grip CharlottešŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
View attachment 56225
Very true! I now suspect we can all expect a post or comment in a vlog about how she knows how lucky she is to have family close by and that she understands that everyone's circumstances are different and that she really hopes she isnt upsetting anyone as that isnt her intent and that she knows how difficult Christmas can be for some people! šŸ˜‚
She cant help herself!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why the f is she putting up ads with knitted pumpkins in and then the next post it being about Christmas I'm confused does she think it's Halloween or Christmas I know pumpkins aren't just for Halloween but still she seems confused

• Haha
I think she latches on so much to key events like halloween and christmas because theres not much else going on in her life. Her life seems really bland and I think shes got to try and spruce it up for her followers.

Reactions: 8
I made a beef in ale stew this morning and put it in the slow cooker. I chopped my veg with my chunky knit cardie on, sleeves down with only knuckles showing with Billie Holliday on the radio. I looked at my beautiful garden, all mustards and off green in the last autumnal month. duck that. I put the veg and beef in the slow cooker with a packet mix whilst my 2 year old tugged at my pjs wanting chocolate out of the cupboard. I made the mistake of saying no way, this resulted in a god almighty trantrum lasting 4.5 minutes. Meanwhile my older daughter is snugged up on the couch being a complete prinny whilst my hole of a husband is on his phone. I looked at my crappy garden and thought really? How tit can your garden look? šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made a beef in ale stew this morning and put it in the slow cooker. I chopped my veg with my chunky knit cardie on, sleeves down with only knuckles showing with Billie Holliday on the radio. I looked at my beautiful garden, all mustards and off green in the last autumnal month. duck that. I put the veg and beef in the slow cooker with a packet mix whilst my 2 year old tugged at my pjs wanting chocolate out of the cupboard. I made the mistake of saying no way, this resulted in a god almighty trantrum lasting 4.5 minutes. Meanwhile my older daughter is snugged up on the couch being a complete prinny whilst my hole of a husband is on his phone. I looked at my crappy garden and thought really? How tit can your garden look? šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
#realityvsinsta

I think she latches on so much to key events like halloween and christmas because theres not much else going on in her life. Her life seems really bland and I think shes got to try and spruce it up for her followers.
Yes! This! This is precisely why all the YouTubers do it. They donā€™t have proper jobs, they need something to mark events throughout the year to give their lives meaning. Iā€™m not a Christmassy person, so all this Christmas overkill ALREADY is bloody awful. Sheā€™s extremely sentimental which isnā€™t necessarily a bad trait in someone, but it is when you have to watch her cry over fairy lights etc in every bloody video.

Just wall to wall #ads. I get it, you have a wedding to pay for BUT your content is suffering and your insta feed is boring as bat tit! Step it up a bit i'm dying from boredom over here! :sleep:

Reactions: 2
The amount of ads these people shoehorn in is unreal. Not just Charlotte, they're all at it. I get that it's their 'job' but they get so greedy! So off putting.

Reactions: 2
I think it's the same with most mummy vloggers they have a baby and have loads of content ideas like pregnancy updates, bump shots, gender reveals, birth stories, post partum updates, baby updates, weaning etc then when they are finished having babies and the kids have grown up a bit they loose their way. They then cling to anything seasonal for content and it's all pumpkin patches and Christmas content for three months as well as using their kids for ads.šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
You would think these mummy vloggers would learn from the likes of the Meldrums that constant ads just turns viewers and followers off. I get that char has a wedding to pay for but she really has ramped up the ads recently hasnā€™t she?!

You would think these mummy vloggers would learn from the likes of the Meldrums that constant ads just turns viewers and followers off. I get that char has a wedding to pay for but she really has ramped up the ads recently hasnā€™t she?!
And yet she always says ā€œthank you for being so understanding about the ads blah blah...ā€ - she KNOWS the majority of people hate it. It certainly puts me off instantly and I never watch videos marked with AD. Yeah itā€™s their livelihood, but quite frankly I donā€™t care because I strongly disagree with it all as a way of earning anyway. Her kids (Daisy in particular) will dislike her for it when theyā€™re older and have no choice in their digital footprint.

Reactions: 10
The ad revenue is vital though in maintaining her perfect Instagram life. I can't imagine Mark earns a huge salary especially with three kids to support.

And yet she always says ā€œthank you for being so understanding about the ads blah blah...ā€ - she KNOWS the majority of people hate it. It certainly puts me off instantly and I never watch videos marked with AD. Yeah itā€™s their livelihood, but quite frankly I donā€™t care because I strongly disagree with it all as a way of earning anyway. Her kids (Daisy in particular) will dislike her for it when theyā€™re older and have no choice in their digital footprint.
Could not of said it better myself, i have no respect for people thinking Instagram is a job its pathetic

I enjoy Christmas but I personally donā€™t think itā€™s fair to get children excited about it this early. Itā€™s a really long time for them to wait and I feel like it will lose how special it is if theyā€™re excited about it from 1st November šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

My parents are friends with an instamumā€™s parents so I get a bit of insight in the true reality of their life. She is terrible for ads, literally every post is an ad. What I find disturbing is that that when the kids were asked by the grandparent where does mummy get things from the kid replied ā€œshe just gets in touch with someone and they send itā€ I find that sad, those children have no idea about the real world. Unfortunately It seems Charlotte like a lot of others have gone down the same ad route and have completely lost touch with the real world and the ones who will suffer for it the most will be their children.

I might add too. I donā€™t care if itā€™s their income but theyā€™re not trustworthy reviews. I would never buy something that someone has been gifted, letā€™s face it their not going to give a bad review. Trouble is they donā€™t seem to get why people hate the ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My parents are friends with an instamumā€™s parents so I get a bit of insight in the true reality of their life. She is terrible for ads, literally every post is an ad. What I find disturbing is that that when the kids were asked by the grandparent where does mummy get things from the kid replied ā€œshe just gets in touch with someone and they send itā€ I find that sad, those children have no idea about the real world. Unfortunately It seems Charlotte like a lot of others have gone down the same ad route and have completely lost touch with the real world and the ones who will suffer for it the most will be their children.

I might add too. I donā€™t care if itā€™s their income but theyā€™re not trustworthy reviews. I would never buy something that someone has been gifted, letā€™s face it their not going to give a bad review. Trouble is they donā€™t seem to get why people hate the ads.
It's a real shame. Exactly they will never give a bad review because other companies will see they have suggested products and not said anything negative so to them they would be the perfect salesman.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.