Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is childish and immature with all the spiel she gives about mum guilt and how much she loves the kids. I work and my youngest goes nursery, can't say I have ever felt guilty for her being there on Halloween. That's ridiculous. What would she be doing with them in the day anyway?! They went trick or treating during the evening, they hardly missed out did they.

And if she is that arsed, she can go and get them anyway.

Piss off Charl, you don't have a clue about mum guilt.

Reactions: 11
Shes a drip absolute drip.

I can just imagine her after her and Mark dtd.
She's probably like "oh Mark that was so so lovely, I feel all giddy now... It felt so good do you want a bacon sandwich with a side of on the vine balmasic glazed tomatoes, I will do the hoovering, the cleaning, the cooking, sort all the kids out all because I just feel so so happy and lucky"

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It always amuses me how every item in her hauls is ‘a treat’ that she has to describe whilst grinning like a maniac.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd really like to see a vlog where she downs tools, screams at everyone to do one, gets drunk, eats all the cheese in the fridge and trashes that chalk fireplace thing. The stepford wife thing amongst these instagrammers is starting to really wind me up. Probably just because I'm knackered but I feel better for getting it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’ll be on slimming world after Christmas how far can she go with the fantasy tho she’s a thirteen now what will she be when she loses a stone a six maybe 😏

It won't be long😂
Charl holding Stan (with dummy) whilst gazing wistfully at the fireworks and some footage of Mark holding Daisy in the distance...
Probably some waffle about how nostalgic and emotional these fireworks make her feel.
Maybe a couple of shots of charls mum holding the kids and her dad pushing the pram.

It won't be long😂
Charl holding Stan (with dummy) whilst gazing wistfully at the fireworks and some footage of Mark holding Daisy in the distance...
Probably some waffle about how nostalgic and emotional these fireworks make her feel.
Maybe a couple of shots of charls mum holding the kids and her dad pushing the pram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
18 seconds in to the latest blog and I already want to pull my hair. The bloody shot of her nails in the car with the soppy music.... I always watch because I hope she might cut the sweet, perfect life crap out but nope. Also I can just imagine her saying “daisy put your glasses whilst I just film you”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Daft mare took a pic of supermarket opening hours claiming ‘she doesn’t know why’

Why do it then? Did she want everyone falling over themselves saying the little carrot family mirror hers or something?? I bet she did....

Reactions: 3
Her hair has always bothered me. She doesn’t know how to style it at all, it always looks so tatty. I don’t know why she insists on keeping it so long and ratty.
Further proof she reads here- in this weekends vlog, she has just spent a good few minutes, talking about getting her hair trimmed, how she is terrible only getting it cut once or twice a year!

Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely raking the ads in at the moment isn’t she!!
Seen as though it was the children that appeared in the ad rather than her, I’m sure we can assume that the money gets put away in their savings account. I mean there’s no way she’s using it to pay for the extension or wedding... is there 🙄
... She probably asked Bill and he said ‘it’s ok Mama, you use the money, you’re the best Mama in the world, I want you to have the loveliest wedding day ever’ (At least that is what will have happened in Charlottes head)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t even bring myself to watch the latest vlog, and can’t watch her stories at the moment because I just can’t stand the same old tit. Just need a little break from it, her content really needs switching up.

I have to say as well, her latest photo posted to Instagram is so busy-looking I can’t work out what’s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Getting a bit bored of all the ads, almost a bit like what Meldrum used to be like 🙄 I like Charlotte normally and she obviously works hard on her ads but ads will always seem forced and scripted no matter how hard you work on them. She always uses the different format on her stories for ads too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.