Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
OMG 😭
1704899861879.png
😭
---
The sun bed that looked like a coffin
1704900766163.png

---
These old threads are insane
1704900821111.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Boredofher

VIP Member
Ark at crack head pushing her hips forward and tilting back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AND THE MINIONS YEAH I THINK YOU GOT A BOY THERE CASS....

YOU BUNCH OF BACKWARD FUCKING LEMONS..... THE FETUS SEX ISNT DETERMINED UNTIL 9 FUCKING WEEKS. BUT YEAH CASS YOUR CARRYING A BOY 🤣🤣🤣🤣 NO YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS SHES CARRYING SOME CELLS THE SIZE OF AN ACORN THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA BE YET..... BUT IL PRETTY MUCH SAY MY PREDICTION IS GONA BE RIGHT....

ITS GONNA BE TREATED LIKE A SNIDE FUCKING HANGBAG BROUGHT UP BY 2 LITTLE GIRLS UNDER THE AGE OF 11 OR A CRAZY FUCKING CHICKEN WANKING GETMAN THAT ALSO WANKS DOGS OFF!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Boredofher

VIP Member
Right not had one of these for a while here goes.

🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 Angel Delight here mum to six figure earner linomum Trent setter and future top of the pops disco dancing queen 🥴 I mean king. So today I made real German sausage... But not to eat dipped in cream fraimachè. My Cassy is such a Trent setter Kyle Jenner will soon be following in her foot steps, taking speed, having turkey teeth, uneven implants, suffering from PTSD, ADHD, BPD, Bipolar, body dismopher and generalised cunt disorder 😝. So I wanked the life out of my chickens they went in my cooking pot, with 3 garlic cloves, 5 knobs of butter, cream fraimachè.... Got to go easy on the heart. I freeze it until my top of the pops comes home from his world tour. So I'm having trouble finding a man... I'm too intelligent and sexy to find one, the last man I had went into hospital and that was the last of him, this German needs a strong hearted man to cope with my sexy body, that's where my grammar educated 6 figure Trent setter daughter gets it from. Such a good mum to bug and bunny, she drives on a flat tyre, no seat belts, no coats and no education but she has a protection dog so everything is safe, she was also shielded from covic 19.... nothing can touch her, tefalon coated like my love life. So look out for more puppy's I'm wanking the duachound off tonight extra specia time for my special one ring I'm the best breeder around. Angel Zimmerman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cassy Ann Clark is one dirty Medway slag she has been with everyone in our town she been with so many women’s fellas she is vile thinks it so hard she thinks she a traveller the girl don’t even no what she is half the time I don’t know why traveller men want her to wife off real traveller women have so many standards and morals they won’t get that with that saggy Ann and them bloody car videos she does making out she some singer all u see is her big nostrils and huge hooter 👃🏻 I wonder if she put a seatbelt on the baby car seat or let it fly round in the back like something out Matilda 🤦🏼‍♀️the girls a div can’t stand it it’s a little orange troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BackForTheTea

Oh man! It's all going to kick off now isn't it. I expect GB will want revenge of some kind as wasn't it Slaggy or her family that dobbed him in? She'll be shouting "Don't touch me, I'm 9 days pregnant"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

dumdums83

VIP Member
Fucking hell the eyebrows on it, and this is cassy’s work! I’d be walking around with a bag on my head if I had these for eyebrows lol
IMG_3651.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Omglol

VIP Member
I just pissed myself 😭 millionaire pretend traveller with fake designer clothes and more miles on her minge than your average Ryan air flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dollybird

VIP Member
I reckon this is a fake pregnancy .
There is no way someone this unhinged and underweight can carry a baby full term . She is always off her nut on something , going on sunbed and injecting god knows what in her face .
This is to boost engagement and get attention . She is not fit to be a mother

Reactions: 18

Kmux

VIP Member
After a very quiet and boring year she finally pulled out the Xmas day drama we all deserve. This is a very large present she has delivered us and a lot to unpack….

First of all, she was drinking Red Bull last week so she’s either lying or she just found out and decided on an impulse to tell everyone. Considering she reckons she’s lost all those babies previously why share with people?

Second, she’s been obviously going through IVF, so is the baby even his or some sperm donors? Did she fall pregnant with him naturally?

Third, let’s say it’s all true and she’s pregnant and he’s the Dad and let’s also say she has the baby. There isn’t any happy ever after happening here with a man that is a known cheat and woman beater. The girl has outdone herself here, you think she can’t go any lower and she just has to prove that she can always set the bar even lower.

Lastly, I sincerely hope that Bill and her family are on hand to whisk those poor girls away quickly if needed. They will be discarded now and I bet the dogs suddenly never appear again at some point!

Reactions: 17

BackForTheTea

Millionaire?!? Do these TV production companies not vet anyone? I'm going to email them and give them the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
As if she’s recording them 🤣 I wonder if she gets her mates round for the premier and Angel will be making her speciality creme fraiche for all the guests 😂
I miss the creme fraise chicken wanking six figure trent setting days 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16