Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that pic right now on Facebook can tell it’s added a tan filter on as it’s wrist is white and black patch on her jeans its so fake

Reactions: 1
Has there ever been anymore updates on Georgey boy last we knew he went to prison and LC set up her own aesthetics business to apparently rival her 🤣

Has there ever been anymore updates on Georgey boy last we knew he went to prison and LC set up her own aesthetics business to apparently rival her 🤣
He’s long gone still engaged to his wife to be though

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long he is banged up for. I think we would have seen something on LC profile if he was out by now.

I still can’t get over her “wardrobes” like why would you have it dressed like a window? At least close the curtains 😂

IMG_5160.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is that
She basically sold all of their very new and expensive wardrobes on a whim and they all now have curtain wardrobes until they have proper ones. Wtf indeed. The curtains look cheap af and why would you drape them like that? Also the fact she’s relaxing in bed with all her maccys but the lights are full on in the hall is giving me anxiety:
Can’t see that home being comfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😱that is some gremlin arse looking mother fucker 🤣 them filters on instagram really do be filtering because if that’s what is lurking underneath WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.