Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a shite show.

Where is he during her party and Christmas?

Not one photo of a trainer or a wrist.

She does not have a healthy body, how is she going to maintain this baby.

Where is he?

Reactions: 10
He clearly wants nothing to do with the nut job. He doesn’t even follow her back on socials 🙈😭

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s done this like a proper bunny boiler. Collected the sample so to speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her behaviour is so far from normal it’s scary. What she going to do not strap her baby in its car seat in the car as she allows her very young children to not wear a seat belt whatever next. She needs professional help not a baby.

Reactions: 7
The announcement is photoshopped. It isn’t her scan and she has bought any of those items. That’s why the scan is covered. The Baby Beany has been written on it digitally.

she’s impulsively announced a pregnancy in reaction to something TL has done imo.

Reactions: 13
She must have been planning it tho? All the hospital visits indicated IVF at least to some plus her mates are indicating that they knew. And surely her family can see her social media? Am I being dense and naive to think that’s she’s not completely off her rocker to do that? How weird! You think she’s still trying to get to G?

Reactions: 7
Is this the one?
It’s been a while so I’m not sure

(long time lurker- have posted a while back btw lol)
Yeh that’s him … loves to cheat and cassy said he used to beat her … I mean what a catch and now cassy and jess will have children that are related 😂

Reactions: 4
The crazy in cassy is coming out
Don’t think it’s even real bullshit story

Reactions: 5
Table set for eight at the chicken wankers! No glass cracker ring on there. Those bleeping gross matching pendants for those stupid disco dancers. Women is so full of tit

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen where you saw it from. Maybe she’s been to that recently?
That’s an invitation to a Gender reveal party. It says Sat 13th Jan 2024 on it.
I don’t believe she’s having IVF for one second. That’s what she’d want people to think but definitely not been happening.
Also she put an emoji over the the baby scan because if she’s due in August she must only be 4 weeks and it’s only a dot, the scan photo she’s used probably has someone else’s name like when she faked a pregnancy with George.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.