Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has 3 boys 3 different dads. Little tommylee is her middle one then she had another chavy when big tommylee was banged up he got out they got back together declared their undying love now jess is with someone else. Tommylee is a wrongun a woman beating abusive evil narcissist
Cassy playing with fire having a chavy with him cos social services have her on their radar and any violence or bad reports they will take her kids quick

Reactions: 6
Jess has 3 boys 3 different dads. Little tommylee is her middle one then she had another chavy when big tommylee was banged up he got out they got back together declared their undying love now jess is with someone else. Tommylee is a wrongun a woman beating abusive evil narcissist
Cassy playing with fire having a chavy with him cos social services have her on their radar and any violence or bad reports they will take her kids quick
Cassy seems untouchable the amount she films while driving and no seat belts, the police must know her car and her yet nothing ever gets done. She’d find a way to evade SS if she had to

Reactions: 5
Having worked with social services I have to say Cassy wouldn’t have her kids taken off her. Child in need plan possibly might meet the threshold but child protection plan sadly not

Reactions: 8
Having worked with social services I have to say Cassy wouldn’t have her kids taken off her. Child in need plan possibly might meet the threshold but child protection plan sadly not
That's shocking and so sad for the kids that are being dragged up. So late night meetups in some backstreet car park, endangering the kids and blasting them with that vile language "isn't enough" to have a protection plan in place? No wonder this country is screwed.

Reactions: 9
That's shocking and so sad for the kids that are being dragged up. So late night meetups in some backstreet car park, endangering the kids and blasting them with that vile language "isn't enough" to have a protection plan in place? No wonder this country is screwed.
I totally agree, the system to protect children is useless

Bug was crying at the scan coz she knows that baby is gonna suffer just like her and her sister do with her...... She also knows that's she gonna get took out of school the one place she has stability to care for the baby. The dear little girls life is over..... She be bathing, washing, feeding and dressing that poor baby at the age of 10. Probably have to get up with it at night too.

Cassy is also too tight to pay for childcare while she works so either the girls or the baby is gonna suffer, imagine being left indoors all-day on its own why she's in the butcher shed, or stuck in the corner of the shed, the babies development is gonna be stunted

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Bug was crying at the scan coz she knows that baby is gonna suffer just like her and her sister do with her...... She also knows that's she gonna get took out of school the one place she has stability to care for the baby. The dear little girls life is over..... She be bathing, washing, feeding and dressing that poor baby at the age of 10. Probably have to get up with it at night too.

Cassy is also too tight to pay for childcare while she works so either the girls or the baby is gonna suffer, imagine being left indoors all-day on its own why she's in the butcher shed, or stuck in the corner of the shed, the babies development is gonna be stunted
All the time posting is social media that she loves it and she's the best big sister 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't agree with all that social media promotion. Its still very early days in terms of a safe pregnancy. God, how are we going to get through the next 6 months with daily updates 😫 It will feel like the longest pregnancy everrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 5
If she has morning sickness, the last thing on earth to stomach would be a curry. Just the smell of it would make me heave!

Reactions: 2
I don't agree with all that social media promotion. Its still very early days in terms of a safe pregnancy. God, how are we going to get through the next 6 months with daily updates 😫 It will feel like the longest pregnancy everrrrrrrrrr
To be fair, I don’t think anyone is ever guaranteed a ‘safe’ pregnancy. But Cassy thrives off of the attention, no way was she ever keeping this to herself until the three month scan

Reactions: 4
Sooooooo tattlersss
As this weekend is her weekend on the tele
Where do we reckon the other people are going on her "luxury" holiday and what do we think it cost at the end?

Reactions: 4
Millionaire?!? Do these TV production companies not vet anyone? I'm going to email them and give them the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just pissed myself 😭 millionaire pretend traveller with fake designer clothes and more miles on her minge than your average Ryan air flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So apparently there was some beef on Tik Tok last night with gobshite Bridgey Barbra saying someone’s got hula hoop nostrils and ppl saying she on about cuzin Suzy who Cassy did her brows a while ago (ps I love cuzin suzy not slating her) but none other than Cassy laughing and tagging her mates in the comments when ppl in there obvs know who it’s about. Shocking Cassy mocking a paying customer and sticking up for a bully 🤮

IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.