Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh the moody traveller accent is back lol. When she was with old Georgey boy she spoke like an extra from top boy and now she's back straight out her wagon... its actually so cringe and embarrassing to watch. On another note - the size of bunny šŸ˜³ shes massive and putting on daily she needs to watch her diet shes gonna be bigger than cassy ever was. Putting the dear childs health at risk already it's not fair.
Isnā€™t she big friends with cousin suzie? Sheā€™s always going on about widos. Cassey is the biggest wido of them all

Reactions: 4
She should be in jail for the amount of times she has driven under influence and for nearly killing a ā€œfriendā€
IMG_3625.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Give her a life sentence for drugs (taking and dealing), county lines dodgy stuff, fake Rolex dealing, tax evasion, GBH, illegal dog ear clipping, shop lifting, child neglect...... and that's just what we know about. What a delightful "lady". No wonder her mum is so proud šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Rocco will more than likely be taken from her when the ban officially comes in. You canā€™t say that your dog wouldnā€™t hurt a fly and yet in a video encourage him to ā€˜get themā€™ when heā€™s barking and jumping up the gate. She shouldnā€™t be allowed to have him when sheā€™s not even going to follow any of the rules to keep him. Itā€™s cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rocco will more than likely be taken from her when the ban officially comes in. You canā€™t say that your dog wouldnā€™t hurt a fly and yet in a video encourage him to ā€˜get themā€™ when heā€™s barking and jumping up the gate. She shouldnā€™t be allowed to have him when sheā€™s not even going to follow any of the rules to keep him. Itā€™s cruel
My ex has/had a staffy and used to wind her up by grabbing her as if to hold her back by her shoulders and saying ā€œget em sashā€ and she used to go offit. People are bleeping stupid idiots

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is everyone eating their kfc in her bed?!?! Thatā€™s just asking for a mess

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She wishes she was finger licking good, but the only thing she has in common with kfc is the size of their large buckets that Iā€™m sure both her and kfc have been shared with friends

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kids have had their hair highlighted again šŸ™„ and they have spent the evening glueing "ball balls" or baubles to you and I

• Haha
Donā€™t make me laugh! She should team up with Hannah Ingram Moore aka queen of the grifters!
IMG_3633.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassy keeping it classy as always!

• Haha
  • Sick
bleeping hell the eyebrows on it, and this is cassyā€™s work! Iā€™d be walking around with a bag on my head if I had these for eyebrows lol
IMG_3651.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.