Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is now saying she is showing already and has posted a picture of nothing showing! I have a bigger belly afyer eating pasta. Actually, I have a bigger belly after just thinking about eating pasta πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awww mum of the year, Slaggy. Ain’t she! She literally never stops, always on the go. Us mums could never!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's nothing there! She's just pushing her tummy out. IF she is pregnant, how saggy will she be afterwards as her skin will have to stretch soooo much over that tiny frame.

Reactions: 2
She looks so skinny she’s pushing that tiny belly out lol nothing there so extra she is so needy on my life

Reactions: 3
Seeing as the plaster cast hasnt made a showing in a few months - wonder if she has ordered this 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

1704477049820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m be just seen an advert for Rich hol poor hol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and seen cassys kids my god pls tell me what Rich hol she has been on to qualify for this prog? She done Dubai run with g and then Morroco with the kids was it? Is morroco classed as a rich hol? I can’t wait to see this ep what an abs melt. Would a thought the tv producers would have vetted their ppl more πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Ark at crack head pushing her hips forward and tilting back 🀣🀣🀣🀣

AND THE MINIONS YEAH I THINK YOU GOT A BOY THERE CASS....

YOU BUNCH OF BACKWARD bleeping LEMONS..... THE FETUS SEX ISNT DETERMINED UNTIL 9 bleeping WEEKS. BUT YEAH CASS YOUR CARRYING A BOY 🀣🀣🀣🀣 NO YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS SHES CARRYING SOME CELLS THE SIZE OF AN ACORN THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA BE YET..... BUT IL PRETTY MUCH SAY MY PREDICTION IS GONA BE RIGHT....

ITS GONNA BE TREATED LIKE A SNIDE bleeping HANGBAG BROUGHT UP BY 2 LITTLE GIRLS UNDER THE AGE OF 11 OR A CRAZY bleeping CHICKEN WANKING GETMAN THAT ALSO WANKS DOGS OFF!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m be just seen an advert for Rich hol poor hol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and seen cassys kids my god pls tell me what Rich hol she has been on to qualify for this prog? She done Dubai run with g and then Morroco with the kids was it? Is morroco classed as a rich hol? I can’t wait to see this ep what an abs melt. Would a thought the tv producers would have vetted their ppl more πŸ˜‚
What chanel and day is this on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could do with a laugh πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully the baby will destroy her fake abs and kick them into her back. She's had so much lipo on her stomach she won't get no fat there.....
She had the fake abs removed 🀣 and she had a tummy tuck so she’s gonna be in pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.