Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy Ann Clark is one dirty Medway slag she has been with everyone in our town she been with so many women’s fellas she is vile thinks it so hard she thinks she a traveller the girl don’t even no what she is half the time I don’t know why traveller men want her to wife off real traveller women have so many standards and morals they won’t get that with that saggy Ann and them bloody car videos she does making out she some singer all u see is her big nostrils and huge hooter 👃🏻 I wonder if she put a seatbelt on the baby car seat or let it fly round in the back like something out Matilda 🤦🏼‍♀️the girls a div can’t stand it it’s a little orange troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cassy Ann Clark is one dirty Medway slag she has been with everyone in our town she been with so many women’s fellas she is vile thinks it so hard she thinks she a traveller the girl don’t even no what she is half the time I don’t know why traveller men want her to wife off real traveller women have so many standards and morals they won’t get that with that saggy Ann and them bloody car videos she does making out she some singer all u see is her big nostrils and huge hooter 👃🏻 I wonder if she put a seatbelt on the baby car seat or let it fly round in the back like something out Matilda 🤦🏼‍♀️the girls a div can’t stand it it’s a little orange troll
So you don’t like her then no 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So you don’t like her then no 😂
Hahah hell no she’s vile and the worst parent mentally to her children she may dress them up like dolls but what she does to their poor heads is awful and she is the worst bloody cook like her mother

Reactions: 8
I do wonder about the baby seat situation tho. Is she gonna just not secure it cause she thinks her big bad range will keep them all safe? Not sure how she works that out tho!

Reactions: 3
I thinks she is not right in the head she more bothered about taking pics dressing them up yet she don’t want to protect her own kids after crashing a car before because she a tit driver it would make you extra careful!!!!! poor baby hoping TOMMYLEE might sort her head out tell her straight and make her secure his baby if it’s his lol

Reactions: 2
I thinks she is not right in the head she more bothered about taking pics dressing them up yet she don’t want to protect her own kids after crashing a car before because she a tit driver it would make you extra careful!!!!! poor baby hoping TOMMYLEE might sort her head out tell her straight and make her secure his baby if it’s his lol
Tommylee won’t give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She loves playing with peoples emotions, even her families. Someone offer her serious money to tell us who the real baby daddy is 🤣

• Haha
Why does she think people are envious or even care about her sad, empty life? Me personally love these car crash witches - because I enjoy living rent free in their heads. Feeling they have something to prove to complete strangers!

Reactions: 7
She don’t even know herself what it is 🤣 making out like she does! she can’t even keep her fanny private let alone anything else twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She don’t even know herself what it is 🤣 making out like she does! she can’t even keep her fanny private let alone anything else twit
I reckon she’s 100% done one of those ‘sneak a peak’ blood tests

Wouldn’t even say she dresses them nice . They look like scruff bags half the time once a week she might dress them in their too small dresses to go out for a meal . As babies they always looked lovely but nah not no more .
If she has a boy she calling it Bluey I am calling it now haha

Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind would offer money to find out the gender of someone else’s baby?! She is so full of tit

Reactions: 8
I zoomed in it’s Harley street fertility clinic so she’s ad ivf that explains all the hospital trips and what not but why as she covered the date and how many weeks she is
---
Does g have another boy around the same age as he’s boys? With some one named Sasha?
Forgive me if I’m wrong but would they give fertility treatment to somebody so unhealthily underweight? Do you not need a certain bmi

Reactions: 6
Clearly they don’t do rigorous checks 🙄 Big different between being in 50k tax bracket and a millionaire

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.