Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Should the Jenner’s be worried about the power couple Clark and Zimmermann

• Yes because Kylie aspires to be Cassy Clark

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Yes because Kris aspires to be Angel Zimmermann

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Who even is Kylie Jenner and Kris Jenner

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@laylapink66 what an absolute corker of a comment from you. 👏🏼 Although it wasn’t a thread title suggestion, your comment was in the top ‘most liked’ posts and you definitely deserve to be the winner of the new thread title! 🏆

Link to the previous thread beauts! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No kids in the cabin...bring ya sprog to work day.

Does Cass even know what she's saying anymore

Reactions: 7
Right not had one of these for a while here goes.

🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 Angel Delight here mum to six figure earner linomum Trent setter and future top of the pops disco dancing queen 🥴 I mean king. So today I made real German sausage... But not to eat dipped in cream fraimachè. My Cassy is such a Trent setter Kyle Jenner will soon be following in her foot steps, taking speed, having turkey teeth, uneven implants, suffering from PTSD, ADHD, BPD, Bipolar, body dismopher and generalised bleep disorder 😝. So I wanked the life out of my chickens they went in my cooking pot, with 3 garlic cloves, 5 knobs of butter, cream fraimachè.... Got to go easy on the heart. I freeze it until my top of the pops comes home from his world tour. So I'm having trouble finding a man... I'm too intelligent and sexy to find one, the last man I had went into hospital and that was the last of him, this German needs a strong hearted man to cope with my sexy body, that's where my grammar educated 6 figure Trent setter daughter gets it from. Such a good mum to bug and bunny, she drives on a flat tyre, no seat belts, no coats and no education but she has a protection dog so everything is safe, she was also shielded from covic 19.... nothing can touch her, tefalon coated like my love life. So look out for more puppy's I'm wanking the duachound off tonight extra specia time for my special one ring I'm the best breeder around. Angel Zimmerman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bunny looks like she has got a hernia bulging out of her stomach 😞 And why on earth are they wearing that. They'd have to strip right off just to go to the toilet.

Reactions: 3
You know what is really sad, she posted a pic of that younger one sat at some crappy Ikea TV tray (desk) doing what little girls do, feeling like she mother Theresa. Most little girls at their age have a full and messy room that has been filled with crap forever. Because MOST little girls don’t have sh1t face mums that sell all their kids and home belongings every 6 months to pay off debts. I feel so sorry for those girls.

Reactions: 7
Bunny is going to go down the same path as her mother if she isn't reigned in very soon. And what is going on with her stomach? What is that lump?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.