Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i had to make a secret account to be nosy coz the head blocked my actual account but cant work this one out. Yesterday Chinese full of meat. Today vegetarian coz she can't stomach meat.🤨
Yea I thought this too but she’s basically said that when she posts food don’t mean she has eaten it, the girl is a whole contradiction for no actual reason that just lying about anything and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely disgusting woman showing her daughter with her top up and crop top on like that. No need.
---
Yea I thought this too but she’s basically said that when she posts food don’t mean she has eaten it, the girl is a whole contradiction for no actual reason that just lying about anything and everything
Yeah she's openly admitted that most days she has a couple of moam during day then a bowl of tomato soup at night.

This is the thing Cassy, when you tell so many lies, people stop believing you

Reactions: 4
Now she’s posting pics of bug saying she needs to remember she’s a 9 ok then stop getting then nails and lashes at 8 and 9 then treat them like children then she’s such a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So i had to make a secret account to be nosy coz the head blocked my actual account but cant work this one out. Yesterday Chinese full of meat. Today vegetarian coz she can't stomach meat.🤨
Her eggs and chicken always look undercooked, probably why she feels so sick all the time

Reactions: 2
So Bunny is ill and Slaggy still posts pics of her which may as well be up skirting, filthy white socks underneath, hair which looks like it has been in the same plait for days, still in school uniform even though she's ill and she still turns things around to focus on her talent of drawing. Maybe she should try practicing drawing some brows if she thinks she is that much of an artist.
---
Bath, PJs then back on the sofa at 2pm, then colouring in school uniform at 4pm so clearly hasn't had a bath or PJs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Health coach cassy ffs she’s just stupid and any one that is foolish enough to believe any thing she says about health is stupid as well see there’s no family photo of her man lol she really is going to be left holding the baby

OMG 😭
1704899861879.png
😭
---
The sun bed that looked like a coffin
1704900766163.png

---
These old threads are insane
1704900821111.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.