Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man! It's all going to kick off now isn't it. I expect GB will want revenge of some kind as wasn't it Slaggy or her family that dobbed him in? She'll be shouting "Don't touch me, I'm 9 days pregnant"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think this is why she was so desperate to get pregnant??? She's scared of what he will do so she's hoping now that she's "pregnant" he'll leave her alone????

Reactions: 10
Do you think this is why she was so desperate to get pregnant??? She's scared of what he will do so she's hoping now that she's "pregnant" he'll leave her alone????
Hoping Tommy Lee will be her Knight in shining armour and protect her, especially if she's carrying his child?!

🤣🤣 such a tit show!!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. Why else would there be a 9 year age gap between Bunny and sproglet. At a point where kids get easier to care for as they are more independent, she goes and jeopardises all that for a baby who will require constant supervision day and night, and sadly won't get a look in. There's always a narcissistic motive - she is literally playing with lives.

Reactions: 8
Angel and the covic lockdown when she went live crying. Cassy was living in a crappy caravan in Angels garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cassy looks like she done thing out of the Roman Empire movies what the hell
She has no taste honestly she thinks she’s a style icon
---
Cassy has no shame I mean how long she been with this TL I’m sure not that long
To trust him enough to have a child with him she really is brain dead honestly

Reactions: 6
Cassy looks like she done thing out of the Roman Empire movies what the hell
She has no taste honestly she thinks she’s a style icon
---
Cassy has no shame I mean how long she been with this TL I’m sure not that long
To trust him enough to have a child with him she really is brain dead honestly
He doesn’t even seem to have acknowledged her posts either.
I know it’s not all about social media but you are having somebody’s baby and he can’t even like a status you right about it 😬 that bodes well for the future….

Reactions: 6
If Cassy has been having all this fertility treatment do you think she has just used TLBs swimmers and that's as far as it goes? She could still be single and going it alone. But she could just be being a witch and twisting it like she's in a perfect relationship.

Reactions: 2
If Cassy has been having all this fertility treatment do you think she has just used TLBs swimmers and that's as far as it goes? She could still be single and going it alone. But she could just be being a witch and twisting it like she's in a perfect relationship.
That’s absolutely possible and I think it’s one of the likely scenarios. However, how’s she got him to agree? Paid? Why did she pick him? Surely she’d have been better literallly paying for a sperm donor, I mean it’s like 10 grand but if she’s loaded like she apparently is then why not? Then she doesn’t have to worry about any fella. Or maybe that’s what she’s done but doesn’t want to admit it so she’s paid to use his name cos he’s not the brightest spark is he so he probably doesn’t care.
I fully think she’s single, it’s one thing to put your married/attached and keeping the details off social media BUT why continuously post how you’ll always be single etc? Don’t make sense even for content and engagement

Reactions: 4
Just seen on insta that GB is home from jail today
Timing is perfect, I do think she didn’t know he’s out, and she’s probably kicking herself for announcing pregnancy as she can’t try get him back 😂 I can see a miscarriage on the horizon 🤣

Reactions: 5
Posting some random stories now I reckon her head is spinning. The sickness thing pisses me off so much. I’ve known women suffer in silence with morning sickness it’s literally not a thing unless you are forcing a pregnancy down peoples throats and she’s got an eating disorder anyway so nice to know this baby is getting all the nutrients

• Wow
Reactions: 4
One minute she is dressed as Cleopatra, the next minute has chronic baby sickness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before I went for IVF, theu tried me with fertility tablets and regular blood tests so I knew when I was ovulating and could get down to business. Maybe she has done that. There's been no sneaky photos of a man with her at the clinics so it is possible he didn't even know she was doing it

Reactions: 5
Good question and would Tommylee and Bill know each other?
---
I see she is trying to eat ice as it's the only thing she can stomach. Funny how she never got sickness with all these "miscarried" babies... 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.