Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
Is lucie pregnant too? She's normally very slender
You beat me to it........ Looks like Georgie porgie was getting home leave and put a bun in Lucie's oven...... I reckon that's a 4/5 month bump there 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... No wonder crack head Cassy had an urgency to get blown up...... But there she is trailing behind LC once again..... 🤣🤣🤣.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Gingysmummy

I don’t have a clue who she is ? But my 1st thoughts were what a fucking mess, if that’s what cosmetic enhancement does to you no thanks . She looked like a drag act with an anaphylaxis reaction to her lips . Also is her child called bog???

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChattyKathy80

Just seen her on the advert for rich holiday, poor holiday on channel 5. Telling the camera she’s already been on 6 holidays this year (last year). She’s acting like she’s Bill Gates- how can she be the “rich holduay” when she hasn’t got a pot to piss in? 😂😂 also, there were no filters and she looked an absolute sight!

lol who she kidding??? Six holidays 😂. Her trips to the clap clinic must be her idea of holidays.

• Haha

BackForTheTea

I've been blessed not to have suffered with a miscarriage but don't you think that if someone had lost 5 babies they would be so paranoid about losing another one, that they certainly wouldn't announce it until at least the 12 week scan, maybe even the 20 week scan. Why is this one so high profile and being single, who the fuck are the fathers from the other ones lost?

There's no way that TLB would want to settle down with skank and father her child. I reckon she has just paid him for his spunk - end of. There is no relationship, no pics of them together, and you know Cassy would post at any opportunity, however inappropriate. I was beginning to think she was getting boring but this year is going to be great viewing. She absolutely has zero self respect for herself and she'll end up dragging up another child. Very sad. Having another baby was her dream, but she's not in a good position to bring one into the world. Can't give up on them like she has with her dogs. She's going to be in for a sharp shock 🍿🍿🍿

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Or why is she not seeing people out to make sure the gates are shut properly herself? Or put the dog somewhere secure so what clients do doesn’t matter? Her dog, her responsibility not her clients.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231111-120423_Instagram.jpg

The people who shout about having money all the time are usually the ones who don't actually have much 🥴😂

Reactions: 14

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
This is going to end with another 'miscarriage' isn't it 😭 hope she doesn't pull that one again, how awful.

Violet5

Now she’s posting pics of bug saying she needs to remember she’s a 9 ok then stop getting then nails and lashes at 8 and 9 then treat them like children then she’s such a twat

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
That’s proof that she does have it. Do you know what bD is?
She obviously looks in the mirror and thinks she’s not thin enough. Or sometimes too fat or even not thick enough. Hence the starving herself & constant diet plan changes. She even had a bbl before to have a curvier body. She 10000% has BD it’s clear.
Sorry but the fact she has been saying she knows she is skinny, been wearing the kids clothes etc she LOVES it. Then all of a sudden she’s too skinny and blaming anyone and everyone for stressing her out mentioning her body so she’s losing weight. Now all of a sudden the skinny is a good thing? She’s never wanted to be bigger the BBL was something else. She is calculated in what she does. Not to mention she’s a self labelled influencer for god knows how many vulnerable women, if the DOES have BD she should absolutely NOT be putting herself in that position. Not be encouraging unhealthy shreds. Lying about what she’s eating then admitting it’s all for social media? She has disordered eating IMO not BD, but I get not everyone has the same opinion. And she’s fucked in the head 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clairebear17

She is never going to have a happy ending with any decent man because she is a desperate, immature whore. I personally am looking forward to watching this shit show play out and the excuses she comes up with when it unravels. I cannot believe how immature she is and just hope the girls aren't collateral damage. Again!

Chatty Member
The announcement is photoshopped. It isn’t her scan and she has bought any of those items. That’s why the scan is covered. The Baby Beany has been written on it digitally.

she’s impulsively announced a pregnancy in reaction to something TL has done imo.

Reactions: 13