Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon this is a fake pregnancy .
There is no way someone this unhinged and underweight can carry a baby full term . She is always off her nut on something , going on sunbed and injecting god knows what in her face .
This is to boost engagement and get attention . She is not fit to be a mother

Reactions: 18
Is this the same tommy b that blew up a cash machine and went to prison

Reactions: 2
WTF? The baby daddy is Tommy Lee?
For those that don’t know when TL was getting married to Jess, he was shagging Cassy and she was due to be a bridesmaid. It all blew up a few weeks before the wedding and Cassy’s lot turned up outside Jess’s house. All jumped out the car and got crowbars and baseball bats out the boot. Cassy and Jess had a fight in the front garden, someone recorded it from a top floor window. Cassy came off worse and ended up in hospital. Cassy was still with Bill at the time. He stood by her and they were even going to get remarried so she could have skinny wedding photos, everything was booked and bought but that was also called off days before.
---
Found these but this is just reminiscing, it was still a few years before that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I can’t believe that he was with Jess then Cassy then went jail then went back with Jess then Jess got a new man and now she’s back with him 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s prob hidden the scan picture because it isn’t her one. These pictures you buy them online and then you can edit them

Reactions: 6
So is this the same beaney as before tho? Oh yeah she does mention “all these years later”. She could have been seeing him for a while and all the hospital stuff is IVF. If she had trouble conceiving can only be due to her weight but how on earth anyone can think it’s safe for her to carry a baby let alone nourish it with her lifestyle & ways is bizarre! A baby is a gift for sure but have all of those ppl commenting on her post not seen how she goes on? Maybe we don’t know the ins and outs of her whole life but it just seems so odd, she lives dangerously. I don’t think it’s fake cos plenty people on there seem to know. Definitely risky announcing so early with it being IVF tho

Reactions: 4
2nd December she was out drinking so she either didn’t know then or was drinking any way. If she’s even pregnant that is
---
28th November she was saying how she’s lost weight and was going on sunbeds

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Announcing it on christmas day, even though its so early, to make sure the day is all about you and not children. This will end in a miscarriage and more fake tears and attention seeking. IF its real and she goes full term, she is in for a shock, she loves to dump the girls at the weekend but she will still have the baby. Don't see Bunny being pleased about not being centre of attentiin anymore either!

Reactions: 9
2nd December she was out drinking so she either didn’t know then or was drinking any way. If she’s even pregnant that is
---
28th November she was saying how she’s lost weight and was going on sunbeds
Even if she didn’t know you’d think going for IVF you’d do everything you can to be healthy like not drinking, smoking/vaping, sunbeds etc. how anyone can post how thrilled they are for her is so strange just cos she’s dying for a baby doesn’t mean it’s the right thing for her

Reactions: 7
After a very quiet and boring year she finally pulled out the Xmas day drama we all deserve. This is a very large present she has delivered us and a lot to unpack….

First of all, she was drinking Red Bull last week so she’s either lying or she just found out and decided on an impulse to tell everyone. Considering she reckons she’s lost all those babies previously why share with people?

Second, she’s been obviously going through IVF, so is the baby even his or some sperm donors? Did she fall pregnant with him naturally?

Third, let’s say it’s all true and she’s pregnant and he’s the Dad and let’s also say she has the baby. There isn’t any happy ever after happening here with a man that is a known cheat and woman beater. The girl has outdone herself here, you think she can’t go any lower and she just has to prove that she can always set the bar even lower.

Lastly, I sincerely hope that Bill and her family are on hand to whisk those poor girls away quickly if needed. They will be discarded now and I bet the dogs suddenly never appear again at some point!

Reactions: 17
Imagine being pregnant and not having one pic of you and the baby’s dad lol and imagine not spending Christmas Day with each other what a holy show! I bet Jess is livid lol also imagine letting your young children post about this week old pregnancy on social media never seen such a load of bull

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen where you saw it from. Maybe she’s been to that recently? The amount of her mates saying “finally it’s out” it’s got to be true. I think the scan pic is covered up cause it won’t look like anything at this point
---
Imagine being pregnant and not having one pic of you and the baby’s dad lol and imagine not spending Christmas Day with each other what a holy show! I bet Jess is livid lol also imagine letting your young children post about this week old pregnancy on social media never seen such a load of bull
I know that’s so weird like why wouldn’t you announce it together?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.