Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Crime pays then! She wouldn't be able to afford anywhere massive on a nurses ) aesthetics salary. I'd rather be honest, live in a shoebox and have all my morals
Remember when everyone rooted for her, she’s had and keeps having that criminals baby, the guys been in more holes than tiger woods, and all for what a massive house and money, all for show whilst everyone is laughing at her. She’s just as bad as Cassy

Reactions: 13

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
I'd presume jess is innocent in all this so we don't need to know her socials,especially as there is a child there.

I have always found it strange how slaggy acknowledges the one miscarriage as an event then the others as a non event? Then to go on an announce a pregnancy that isn't due until August, meaning she is nowhere near the 12 week mark, is giving weird vibes if she really has had so many losses??

Dollsgal1

Jesus this is the man who supposedly beat her black and blue previously and she has him around her two children and put them through the same shite again she just doesn’t learn any man better then no man!! Social need to get involved to protect those children because obviously their mother is not capable of putting their emotional well being first. Playing I am a good mum look at what I buy them but material things don’t make up for emotional stability and obviously their dad Bill is not stepping up to the plate to allow this to go on with the men she choosing watch it all come tumbling down due to her wrong choices and all about me attitude

Omglol

VIP Member
She sleeps with anyone who shows her attention if he bought her that ring she would be posting him all over her socials. IF she really is pregnant by him I bet he’s not even happy about it she’s probably been shagging him and now making out like they’re something. Can’t see him putting it up anywhere. How could anyone go from Jess to cassy? it literally is like turning your nose up at steak for a plate of dog shit

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Cassy Ann Clark from rich holiday poor holiday doesn’t go on rich holidays with her children, she goes to Dubai to be shit on by rich Arabs, and turkey for turkey teeth and cheap boob jobs! And she doesn’t pay her taxes, and everything she owns is on finance! She’s a fucking liar!

• Heart

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Shut up you muggy cunt! You ain’t that mum! Thinking you’re some bad galllllll! Put a seat belt on can hear the seat belt dinging even with that music on! Did you strap your kids in when you done that school run? Terrible mug of a mother!
what is that mum? A selfish cunt who has systematically traumatised her kids since as long as they remember? Who throws all their toys and belongings away, who constantly gives their pets away? Who puts their safety and wellbeing behind hers?…. yeah, you are that mum!.

• Heart

Piccoline

Just seen her on the advert for rich holiday, poor holiday on channel 5. Telling the camera she’s already been on 6 holidays this year (last year). She’s acting like she’s Bill Gates- how can she be the “rich holduay” when she hasn’t got a pot to piss in? 😂😂 also, there were no filters and she looked an absolute sight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12