Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckyme11

Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DRESlife

Don’t scare away the newbie by trying to guess who she is.
She was kind enough to join the party with tea ☕
Let’s just be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Luckyme11

If I could ask you all kindly not to speculate who I am, it took an awful lot for me to post that. I have however followed these threads for sometime and can see how apparent it is that whilst we all enjoy a gossip these threads and the people posting genuinely have the children's best interests at heart. Everything you all do- highlighting what is going on only contributes to helping those that are consistently working to protect those girls. Without threads like these things can be missed, those that are protecting the girls cannot monitor Cassys social media 24/7 we know what she is like, deleting, archiving, etc so often things that may seem irrelevant to some but that are captured by everyone here in turn become evidence that contributes to something much more - I hope that makes sense.

So please do keep doing what you are all doing.

For those of you that can read between the lines....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Luckyme11

After 27 threads to hear confirmation that somethings actually being done to protect them girls is amazing. I just hope its soon and they can live the life they deserve. As children not photo props. ❤

I am so glad I did post and you have all been lovely so thank you for that.

But please DO NOT stop posting, the threads are all watched obviously by her too. But those that are doing there best do read through these and as I said previously. Things that perhaps we do not see on social media but that are picked up by you all are of a huge benefit. We miss alot due to the constant posting and deleting, with the vigilance of us all, and our combined understanding that cassy is incapable of being what a mother should be, we can all play a part in keeping those girls safe and everyone informed, whilst the Legal frameworks and timelines are adhered to. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Luckyme11

I just don't get why with all this Evidence nothing is really done. It's heartbreaking. Ive got kids close to hers in age and I can't imagine what a head fuck she has been to them! She needs locking up. Won't be long before she looses the house.
There is evidence, and social media provides those close to the children the ability to view what is going on when the girls are not with Bill. However in terms of the appropriate services- reports of what is posted on social media unfortunately does not and is not considered in court (unless for example it was a video of her slapping/beating a child or consistent derogatory words directed to them)

Cassy posts her "happy" life on social media, which we all know is absolutely fabricated. But we must remember it is reports from the school, the SEN team, the child psychology team and the educational psychologists assessments and reports which hold the weight. Please be assured that the school and Bill are very well informed on what is happening and are working in the correct manner to ensure they are safe long term and have the best opportunities and environment to eventually heal from the childhood trauma that they both have endured.

Please also remember that Cassy is incredible volatile and unpredictable, there has always been a genuine fear that she would do something far worse to those girls to spite Bill, they are consistently used as weapons, and Bill & family are very cautious to keep things as stable for the girls as possible under difficult circumstances.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Boredofher

VIP Member
Lets not forget...... angel laid on her back for that 150k. It wernt through hard graft lol. And you know what i was gonna get the feeling she was digging at cassy about how much money shes now got.

See what cassy was the 6 figure trentsetter, conning people out of money, why the fuck did she left her mother struggle.... you just wouldnt. Chucking her mother a grand a month wouldnt of hurt her....... the amount her mother done for her,had the kids constantly etc etc, ok angel is bat shit crazy.... but id never ever doubt her as a granny, u'd see the girls eat proper grub, bathed, hair washed, playing with toys getting put to bed at 7.30 and being read to.... and now cassy uses them children as weapons, if i wernt talking to my mother, id pull up outside, let the children out the motor and watch them until they went in the front door! More abuse by cassy towards her girls, by denying them of their granny, yeah shes mad, but the way she treats them children you cant fault

Reactions: 24

Caz676

Chatty Member
Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!
I actually hope you are Bills partner and able to look out for the poor babies they need grounded role models xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
After 27 threads to hear confirmation that somethings actually being done to protect them girls is amazing. I just hope its soon and they can live the life they deserve. As children not photo props. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

LilliG

Once again cassandra has ripped up her floors and this time she's gone for cheap marble tiles as she's trying to be like lucie. Speaking of trying to be like lucie she's morphing into her more and more every day and she is also trying to be like lucie by breeding dogs. She's took the kids home and back garden and has turned it into a dog Penn and a cabin where she butchers peoples faces. She's still changing her Facebook relationship status & archiving / unarchiving pics of her and green bollox quicker than she changes her flooring! She has had the little doberman ears clipped and maybe the tail too, she's apparently now got 6 dogs but the poor pup that resurrected faster than jesus has now done a disappearing act so you can add magician to the list of cassys endless talents. Shes still a bit of coleslaw on the side on georges plate but thinks she's the steak and tbh I can't really think of anything else to add because the girl is a bore and let's face it the same shits been happening for the past 15 or more threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
551AAACB-5C54-4545-BC07-AAA3454CB37B.png

She’s trying so hard to make out she’s a perfect dog breeder. No one mixes raw meat with kibble and wet dog food. Where the rabbits ears and the bones ,veg, chia seeds, egg shell and the fish oils. No natural dewormers. No cass. Either be raw fed and do it properly or don’t bother. Such a cheap way of ‘trying’ to raw feed and epically failed!!! She can’t afford to raw feed 5 dogs properly.

DreamGirl33

Cassy Clarke #28 screwed up her life shoulda stayed with Bill and been a good wife

I remember the first time I saw her, someone shared that video she did promoting JP when she was looking really tiny, saying women had called her Miss Piggy when she got married. I had a look through her posts, she lived on a site but sounded like she had taken control of her life, got slim and was on her way up in the world through doing well from JP sales. She seemed busy getting fit, giving advice and recipes and encouragement to help other women. Seemed a lil sassy but considering her new found confidence in becoming slim, it did not seem too much at that time.
She had two cute little babies always dressed nicely and a husband who you could see adored her and seemed to be promoting a healthy lifestyle.
I don’t know what happened but she moved into a rented house and started acting like a teenager, different men, different dogs… It’s all gone downhill from there.

• Heart

DRESlife

I saw this too, how much happier does Delilah look when she’s in her father’s care?! I do hope they’re spending more time with their dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

MonsterInc

Murder in slow motion on channel 5... who remembers the awful wicked comment cunt features Casandra posted when this happened? "She must of done something really bad for someone to do that to her"

CUNT CUNT CUNT

R.I.P Molly Mclaren🙏❤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Itsovernow

A few years ago my friend paid to have a makeup master class with Cassy. I think it cost £100, she would be shown all of the techniques ect..Cassy was just leaving to go to Bluewater and said we were late turning up and didn't think we were coming.
I ended up being the model and it was horrendous. I looked like a bloody drag queen, but worse!! Me and my friend went to Bluewater after to get some bits and I've never been so embarrassed about my appearance!!

Cassy was still with Bill at the time in the trailer, Delilah and Bunny were really young at that time. She left them in the car asleep while I was having my make up done, well over an hour and it was a really hot day. She got Bill to make her a shake while we were there, but she was so rude and abrupt about it when there wasn't peanut butter. I just remember Bill running around after her then he sat on the floor and ate his sandwich!

• Wow
Reactions: 17