Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she's on benefits as she has too much in savings allegedly. At least half the sale of her old house. Cass is going to be so jealous of the new pup and the pedigree if you believe it 🤣🤣.

Is Angel no longer working in the sun bed shop? That seems to have lasted just one shift!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really think it’s money for cassy mum as well to be honest. How many dogs they both got 5 each why? I would have a house full if I could but you can no way look after them all properly cassy mum got that dog today of chance if she new it was coming we would of had a picture and the big bullshit talk about top breeder and who the mum and dad are bleeping hell I would rather go on holiday than pay for another dog Jesus.. angel has loads

Reactions: 3
Just seen her stories, out yesterday with her daughters and this G bloke. Sorry but why does she only seem to do anything with her daughters when she’s with this chav of a bloke? Does she get the thrill of portraying happy families with another women’s partner who has kids himself? Or what why can’t she give her kids a better life without a man I don’t get it her eldest daughter looks withdrawn and sad even when she is smiling feel so sorry for them I really do!

Reactions: 12
Just seen her stories, out yesterday with her daughters and this G bloke. Sorry but why does she only seem to do anything with her daughters when she’s with this chav of a bloke? Does she get the thrill of portraying happy families with another women’s partner who has kids himself? Or what why can’t she give her kids a better life without a man I don’t get it her eldest daughter looks withdrawn and sad even when she is smiling feel so sorry for them I really do!
Is there a pic of him with them I didn’t see

Haha yer just seen it. His poor kids if they ever see that must feel so depressed

Is there a pic of him with them I didn’t see

Haha yer just seen it. His poor kids if they ever see that must feel so depressed
Lol the video of him with bunny whatever her name is. It’s so fucked up coz If cassy and G are together and it’s legit why aren’t his kids ever with them doing family tit together LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's being so selfish, those girls need a mother, spend time with them alone, why have him there when it's obvious that bug is not comfortable, she doesn't care about them

Reactions: 1
As some one said she don’t do nothing with them unless there’s him around it’s a disgrace .. she’s just making her self look more tit weak woman .. so he takes the video and he sends it to her and she uploads first chance.. what a pair of useless tramps making out there mum and dad of the year.. wouldn’t be my child in between brocketts legs I tell you that.. how unstable they both are .. there in love arrrhhh look pair of cunts .. no one gives a tit he’s all yours believe me perfect couple dog piss attracts dog piss lol attracts u two wrong ens cassy and george couple goals never mentions u no where

These two are each other’s down fall in life big old lesson for these two

Reactions: 4
Imagine taking your kids on 1 toboggan ride and thinking your mum of the year and having to show it off 😂
Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bunny in that picture with George shes eating a chocolate bar on a tobaggan 🙈😔 Poor child gonna have weight and body issues like her mother - you mark my words, dear little girls - it's wicked truthfully

Cassy only cares when he’s around she’s a part time mother.. she takes them to the tit of a park and only takes them out when g is around I can’t stand her the way she begs for a man it’s bad

Reactions: 2
Cassy only cares when he’s around she’s a part time mother.. she takes them to the tit of a park and only takes them out when g is around I can’t stand her the way she begs for a man it’s bad
She is honestly a laughing stock, her behaviour with her children is shocking, she puts G before her kids, her life is 2 things, chaotic and lonely and it's definitely going to get worse!!

She is honestly a laughing stock, her behaviour with her children is shocking, she puts G before her kids, her life is 2 things, chaotic and lonely and it's definitely going to get worse!!
How pathetic is she just taking her kids out some where when he’s around .. he is just as bad they are what you call Instagram parents!! Show of !! But emotionally not there for those kids they have.. cassy is weak honestly him well I can’t wait for lc to find a nice boyfriend .. he will soon get kicked is his balls then he will feel it another man holding his sons .. how hurtful

He needs to check he’s head on my life he’s mates must be laughing at him mug he is

551AAACB-5C54-4545-BC07-AAA3454CB37B.png

She’s trying so hard to make out she’s a perfect dog breeder. No one mixes raw meat with kibble and wet dog food. Where the rabbits ears and the bones ,veg, chia seeds, egg shell and the fish oils. No natural dewormers. No cass. Either be raw fed and do it properly or don’t bother. Such a cheap way of ‘trying’ to raw feed and epically failed!!! She can’t afford to raw feed 5 dogs properly.

Reactions: 19
Any one go on tick tock go look at British crime vids DS is on there fighting 😂😂😂😂

MMA fighting wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Angel can't get her puppy as her bank won't approve the deposit payment! Too much fraud going on... ...and don't we know it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Angel can't get her puppy as her bank won't approve the deposit payment! Too much fraud going on... ...and don't we know it 🙃
Oh now the bank are sending her a letter of apology 😂 she’s such a liar like her daughter. They will only stop payment if the dog breeder is up to no good normally a chat on the phone and you can send money

• Haha
Oh now the bank are sending her a letter of apology 😂 she’s such a liar like her daughter. They will only stop payment if the dog breeder is up to no good normally a chat on the phone and you can send money
Why is Cassy feeding one of the dogs out of a wok?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.