Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to be fair LP tried to help her when she was with TL and cassy just tit all over her, then when TL and her finished, cassy told her friends that she was going to kill herself, they all went running to her, she said she was going to jump off a bridge, everybody tried to help her, she made a couple of them sick with worry, and now look where she is, it's a cycle of abuse, and one of the reasons that she is not suitable to care for her kids, she puts her wants above her children's needs, her kids look after her when they are with her, she uses them for her own little pity party, she has lost everything and it's everything that she deserves!!

Reactions: 3
Her "new" bedroom still looks cheap and nasty. She put those cheap nasty curtains that were in her lounge in her bedroom now. Looks shite love.

E4E576CA-74CF-4D2C-BED0-A59637AC95BB.png

Reactions: 4
What sophia wrote... WHAT YA BEEN THROUGH CAS 🤣🤣🤣..... Il tell ya what the old tit bleep as been through.... LOTS OF MEN and LOTS OF SURGERY. Shes no warrior thats picked herself up and as strength. Its a cum bucket, that allows the tit she goes through. SHE has only ever had ties to one man BILL!!! She cut those ties!!!!

Shes puts herself through tit..... she loves it! Maybe if she straighten herself out and stopped being a shitter and shitting over her kids she may get herself liked!!!!!! She openly puts on fb she doesn't keep her children safe!!!!! No seatbelts, random men, self harming infront of them.....if i behaved that way my exs family would take my children, there be no ss or waiting they would be gone. After all the father as the same rights as the mother. Thats not a dig at Bill..... but why wait until they are so damaged or worse...... cass takes him to court for custody of the kids...... bill presents the evidence the court awards bill full custody..... even my own mother would take the children from me!!!!

Reactions: 13
does crack me up the way she literally try's so hard to remove her stumpy legs and create a thigh gap, crop out and around her legs. LOL look at her bandy legs. You do realise you look a complete twit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her legs look so wrong 😂😂 she’s trying way to hard makes her self look like she needs a operation on her legs

We have had no food pictures thank the lord looked back at her so called meat😳😳

Dogs dinner she just said that so people would comment your so skinny

500 vies 1comment says it all irrelevant is a hard pill to swallow that’s why she chats so much tit

Reactions: 2
What the duck is up with angels nose 🤮🤮🤮

Well I’ve been watch angels live it speaks for it self if mother isn’t talking to her she’s realised G is no good for grandchildren
Did she say that In her live?

Reactions: 1
And to be fair LP tried to help her when she was with TL and cassy just tit all over her, then when TL and her finished, cassy told her friends that she was going to kill herself, they all went running to her, she said she was going to jump off a bridge, everybody tried to help her, she made a couple of them sick with worry, and now look where she is, it's a cycle of abuse, and one of the reasons that she is not suitable to care for her kids, she puts her wants above her children's needs, her kids look after her when they are with her, she uses them for her own little pity party, she has lost everything and it's everything that she deserves!!
Totally agree them 2 friends bent over backwards to help cassy but cassy fucked them off every time a man was around or getting off her face on snow with her little gang off girls lp and bd was about the most loyal friend slaggy could off had at her side but she fucked them over 1to many times

Hey! I've been following on here for a while,
it is a relief to know there are alot of people who are thinking the same thing about her and the girls.

Cassy has now deleted all photos of G off of her insta..

She posted a photo of the new dog with the cropped ears on show 😧😧. That poor dog!

Reactions: 4
A few years ago my friend paid to have a makeup master class with Cassy. I think it cost £100, she would be shown all of the techniques ect..Cassy was just leaving to go to Bluewater and said we were late turning up and didn't think we were coming.
I ended up being the model and it was horrendous. I looked like a bloody drag queen, but worse!! Me and my friend went to Bluewater after to get some bits and I've never been so embarrassed about my appearance!!

Cassy was still with Bill at the time in the trailer, Delilah and Bunny were really young at that time. She left them in the car asleep while I was having my make up done, well over an hour and it was a really hot day. She got Bill to make her a shake while we were there, but she was so rude and abrupt about it when there wasn't peanut butter. I just remember Bill running around after her then he sat on the floor and ate his sandwich!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why’s she pushing it in peoples faces, years ago she was overweight and relatable as she was dieting like many others now she’s magically keeping it off, what does she think her genuine followers think? Just goes to show she doesn’t care about anyone in her business like clients or whatever. Also the eyebrow style seems to be a fav, Abigail and her mother

55C551F6-B4A3-4B86-A974-82376D7F1C52.png
010D219D-C8A3-4A1E-9232-8C2889523CF3.png

How is she not embarrassed every weekend having to archive the pics of G because he chooses to go out on the pull/stay with his family/see one of the other side chicks. She has no shame, imagine being her big old age and having to delete pics to get attention, she’s unreal.

Reactions: 7
missed the new thread! All I want to know is if LC is planning her wedding? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That would be the wedding full of other women standing up lol saying for it not to go ahead lol not just one but two or three
Cassy would not let that day happen she would destroy it 😂g and lc would have to go on there holidays lol keep all the women away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping evil bleep, that dog was not imported with cropped ears, and no vet would do them so she’s had them done using some backstreet butcher! Those dogs need saving, along with her children. If you notice, the ears aren’t straight or symmetrical, just disgusting to be honest
Yeah she did!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.