Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just full of lies all those people she fooled dose any one no what she actually has had when it comes to surgery..

Cos to me she’s had a lot done wasn’t from juice plus no way she is full of tit

Reactions: 1
View attachment 767873
Does she mean up her nose???
She so big headed no need her skin is nasty her lips are scabby and lumpy and her face is worn out leather look 😂😂 and a man that don’t say duck all about you .. but yea it’s on your face alright In your face more like

It’s in her tagged pics on Instagram xx

Omg her legs she looks huge
The before picture is terrible the girl that made out she was a Kim k with no flaws ok.. You will never see cassy do a back shot cos the cellulite is down the back of her legs to her knees ... the bullshit is in real... k she’s lost weight but her skin is in a mess

Reactions: 1
So shes now running a business page from her original insta yet her profile picture is her and screw socket. unprofessional as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she would say that now she’s skint stupidest thing I’ve read today the most superficial witch known ..

Trying to prove she’s not after brocketts money lol we will see when he dose a 10 stretch if it’s the soul you were after

She done him a dinner tonight wow with a saying I’m the best really cassy it’s a dinner.. kids get dry pizza take way she makes him a dinner she’s a proper arse on my life... so in love this weekend 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this too, how much happier does Delilah look when she’s in her father’s care?! I do hope they’re spending more time with their dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The children have actually got some thing down to the Knees and shorts underneath that’s better cover them up ... beautiful girls

He’s hot, haha Cassy the one that got away, he worshipped you and you throw it all way, silly girl
Bet she’s gutted lol brockett or bill 😂😂😂

Bills gone ha ha that’s what she gets

Reactions: 9
Why do those peas look like a nanna that’s been left in the bath all week?
And at the bottom of the plate the gravy is like water…?
You’re the best? I reckon my 7 year old could reheat a ready meal better than that!
This is all on her business page!!
What sort of professional would be posting pictures of disgusting food on her business page?? She's a bleeping fool 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.