Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taylor88

Bills been single for agess so go for it girls 😂, he had a gf a long while back and she couldn’t stick Cassy anymore! but sounds like some of you girls are more than willing to take that bitch on 🤣💪🏻👊

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Boredofher

VIP Member
What sophia wrote... WHAT YA BEEN THROUGH CAS 🤣🤣🤣..... Il tell ya what the old shit cunt as been through.... LOTS OF MEN and LOTS OF SURGERY. Shes no warrior thats picked herself up and as strength. Its a cum bucket, that allows the shit she goes through. SHE has only ever had ties to one man BILL!!! She cut those ties!!!!

Shes puts herself through shit..... she loves it! Maybe if she straighten herself out and stopped being a shitter and shitting over her kids she may get herself liked!!!!!! She openly puts on fb she doesn't keep her children safe!!!!! No seatbelts, random men, self harming infront of them.....if i behaved that way my exs family would take my children, there be no ss or waiting they would be gone. After all the father as the same rights as the mother. Thats not a dig at Bill..... but why wait until they are so damaged or worse...... cass takes him to court for custody of the kids...... bill presents the evidence the court awards bill full custody..... even my own mother would take the children from me!!!!

User1985

I’ve never posted here before although I’ve lurked for a long time. I don’t get the time to keep up with each thread usually 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I saw this response on an insta page I follow and it felt very fitting here 🙈...I’ll never understand how any woman would want to be a mans mistress, why any person who has an affair thinks it’s ok is beyond me. It’s life changing for everyone affected by their poor choices 😔

Attachments

Trentsetter

Just catching up on the last thread, that dogs food looks cheap and nasty. Where’s the raw meat, the egg, the vitamin supplements? Looks like tinned dog food, dry biscuits and a few random carrots thrown in to make it look customised
At least she’s bothered to cut the carrots up for the dogs and not shoved a load of whole ones in their bowl like she does everyone else 😂

• Haha

Baconloverx

Googled the stuff she's using, the tattoo pen is only £180, professional ones are over £1000 and the filler she is using is £27 a box 😳 I feel sorry for the people's faces she is touching

• Wow

Boredofher

VIP Member
Bill is the protective factor in a social care assessment. Because the girls have him in their lives and Cassy most likely meets their most basic needs (food, now have beds) they don’t meet the threshold for removal. Bill will have to do this the hard way via the court.

We also don’t know how entrenched in the traveller lifestyle Bill really is. Removing those girls and housing them permanently on Star Lane presents its own issues for social services. As I recall the number of professionals allowed onto the site is very small and they aren't trusted.
The girls were born on star lane..... its a fact travellers are family, family family. Them girls would be better off on the site than with their mother.... END OF. They are hapoy with him and his family.

Reactions: 12

Caz676

Chatty Member
Bills partner also deserves some credit because she is also taking on those 2 beautiful girls and giving them what their own mum isn’t. Bills always been a good dad and I’m sure he’s picked wisely now after all he went through with Cassie and her huge ego. People say money don’t change u well there’s a clear example of it she thought she was too good for him! Now who’s not good enough to raise her children properly?!

Nosey_Mosey

Murder in slow motion on channel 5... who remembers the awful wicked comment cunt features Casandra posted when this happened? "She must of done something really bad for someone to do that to her"

CUNT CUNT CUNT

R.I.P Molly Mclaren🙏❤
Did she really say that?😡😡😡 What an absolute bitch. I can't drive to Dcokside anymore without thinking about that poor girl and what she went through.

Cassy is evil, makes me think that all her "domestic violence" posts are fake then. Cassy must have done something bad to make these men hit her 🙄😏

• Heart

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Just seen her stories, out yesterday with her daughters and this G bloke. Sorry but why does she only seem to do anything with her daughters when she’s with this chav of a bloke? Does she get the thrill of portraying happy families with another women’s partner who has kids himself? Or what why can’t she give her kids a better life without a man I don’t get it her eldest daughter looks withdrawn and sad even when she is smiling feel so sorry for them I really do!

Mateymate28

Her dad had no ties with the romanys or travellers whatsoever. Her dad left when she was 3 and a half. She goes on like he gave her away at her wedding! She don't even remember him ffs! All she's got is a few photos of them when she was two before he got banged up and left them all. Angel soon moved on and got re married. Cassy is a joke. She ain't got an ounce of romany in her. Shes an absolute fool.

_basic_

VIP Member
Oh now the bank are sending her a letter of apology 😂 she’s such a liar like her daughter. They will only stop payment if the dog breeder is up to no good normally a chat on the phone and you can send money
Why is Cassy feeding one of the dogs out of a wok?

• Haha

laylapink66

Unfortunately it takes ALOT for SS to remove children, more than you would think is necessary as they are bound by law. I work with LAC children and the thresholds are ridiculous and too low to protect a lot of children