Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen bills brother in law has passed away
Q cassy her two penny’s worth about him
She was always slagging lucie off she was so jealous of bills relationship with his sister she use to make him chose between them off cause he always chose cassy

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Bills been single for agess so go for it girls 😂, he had a gf a long while back and she couldn’t stick Cassy anymore! but sounds like some of you girls are more than willing to take that witch on 🤣💪🏻👊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t stick cassy 😂I’ll stick her all right up the road and get the duck away from my bill 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she was with him he was to good for her he still is . Not only is he hot he’s extremely loyal and decent . I wouldn’t say no 😂😂😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I feel sorry for him love his heart he does such amazing job with them girls he deserves a woman in his life bill we love ya ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cassy was lucky to get him let me just say that !!! Now I bet deep down she’s gutted
Do you think they would ever get back together

Reactions: 3
When she was with him he was to good for her he still is . Not only is he hot he’s extremely loyal and decent . I wouldn’t say no 😂😂😂😜
Loyalty is everything and so hard to find these days

Cassy was lucky to get him let me just say that !!! Now I bet deep down she’s gutted
No I fuckingdont thing he will get beck with her

• Heart
Can't see him wanting her, the tit she put him through and what she has done to his girls

I don’t think he’ll ever get back with her she’s had every colour cock there is the girls trash he deserves a good clean woman like me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if that wasn't Bill's girlfriend commenting the other week about him protecting the girls then who was it or do you think Bill and his ex are still friends 🤔

Or maybe it was his sister

So if that wasn't Bill's girlfriend commenting the other week about him protecting the girls then who was it or do you think Bill and his ex are still friends 🤔

Maybe his sister, let's face it, anybody who is involved with the kids will hate cassy for what she has put them through

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE

ive wondered who that was🤔, but whoever she was she sounded intelligent and very good at words and spelling!!

Someone ask the div where that other dogs gone 😂 she’s obviously doesn’t have it anymore 😂 she’s such a dick head! Those dogs probably haven’t even had all their jabs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.