Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got herpes? Wow I would be seeing a gp about them! Yuck!!! Stanky lips! Not a good look, or is that down to too much cock sucking to pay for your Tesco tracksuit 😂😂😂😂
Omg her lips are minging, not a good advert for her “business” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's her business page and in the stories she's posting screen Shots of her calling her "friend" a bleep?? She's a joke, it's no wonder nobody takes her seriously!!

And those lips are disgusting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is sad that people use dogs just for money. My friend's family breed dogs but they keep them for weeks, make sure the buyers are genuine, keep in touch, get photos updates etc. plus they are KC registered and trusted dog breeders but people that use them for puppy farms and just money is absolutely disgusting.
We brought a 10 week padderdale terrier from a man what breeds dog he had them micro chipped vet checked all the vexed he said if u don't mind could I get updates I said yes but thought I won't hear from him again the very next day I got txt asking how was the pups first night was he eating OK ect he said well if u need any advice or help with the pup just ask even if it yrs time and again this week we had a txt asking how hes getting on now them kind off breeder do it just for money but old scummy bucket and g will breed them dogs until they can not breed any more cassys destroying her own lil girls life so them dogs got no hope

Reactions: 9
She got kicked out of the old shop for doing drugs and letting her friends run a brothel after hours.

she got the dogs ears cropped by some backstreet butcher cause she a bleeping barbaric bleep

kids now live full time with bill as she’s a tit parent and the kids weren’t being looked after as they should be
That should be the catch up for next thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We brought a 10 week padderdale terrier from a man what breeds dog he had them micro chipped vet checked all the vexed he said if u don't mind could I get updates I said yes but thought I won't hear from him again the very next day I got txt asking how was the pups first night was he eating OK ect he said well if u need any advice or help with the pup just ask even if it yrs time and again this week we had a txt asking how hes getting on now them kind off breeder do it just for money but old scummy bucket and g will breed them dogs until they can not breed any more cassys destroying her own lil girls life so them dogs got no hope
Patterdales are the best! Such little characters ☺

Reactions: 1
they really are the best
I have one; a 7 month old witch and she’s the love of my life. Only ever does something if she feels like it (or for a treat) She’s hilarious. Brilliant little dogs.

I have one; a 7 month old witch and she’s the love of my life. Only ever does something if she feels like it (or for a treat) She’s hilarious. Brilliant little dogs.
Enjoy her 🥰 ours was the sassiest sweetest little soul. Our little hairy child 😆
Heartbreaking to think of those poor dogs being kept in cages and not looked after!!!

Reactions: 1
That video of her dogs my good lord the dog is eating out of one of her cereal bowls. No bleeping travelling woman would ever allow it. To us it's the lowest of the low. You NEVER let an animal eat out of your china, its moggardy, one of the scummiest insulting thing to ever do to a gypsy rackley. The old cunts a fool and a fraud. Shes made me bodily ill doing that the old luveny 🤢🤮
To be fair as a non traveller I’d die before I let an animal eat out my bowls/plates. Disgusting woman she is. Makes my skin crawl🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5

Surprised G isn't breeding Cassy lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.