Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
Let her think shes winning in life. Suppose she thinks her and G are in business together 🤣🤣🤣. The arse is falling out of dog breeding shes 18 months too later. She be left with shit loads of dogs.

If the girl is happy with sharing a bloke, watching his ex get everything including a child 🤣🤣🤣 then she'll be over the moon with piles of dog shit and a house full of fleas 🤣.

Shes sticking to G like shit because he has a name for himself. No travelling man wants her, they only want her as a spunk bucket to pass around. She will never make a wife. She had her chance and she blew it by thinking she was gonna be big and famous and better than Bill. But the truth was Bill was too good for her and her getting rich and 'famous' done Bill a massive favour when she fucked off. It was a blessing.

Anyway i have a new business idea for ya cass..... what about a purfume line????? Ive thought of a name for it.... DESPERATION by cassy ann.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

ChattyKathy80

There is evidence, and social media provides those close to the children the ability to view what is going on when the girls are not with Bill. However in terms of the appropriate services- reports of what is posted on social media unfortunately does not and is not considered in court (unless for example it was a video of her slapping/beating a child or consistent derogatory words directed to them)

Cassy posts her "happy" life on social media, which we all know is absolutely fabricated. But we must remember it is reports from the school, the SEN team, the child psychology team and the educational psychologists assessments and reports which hold the weight. Please be assured that the school and Bill are very well informed on what is happening and are working in the correct manner to ensure they are safe long term and have the best opportunities and environment to eventually heal from the childhood trauma that they both have endured.

Please also remember that Cassy is incredible volatile and unpredictable, there has always been a genuine fear that she would do something far worse to those girls to spite Bill, they are consistently used as weapons, and Bill & family are very cautious to keep things as stable for the girls as possible under difficult circumstances.
Thank you, whoever you are. I know it will have taken a lot for you to post on here but thank you for giving us some genuine re-assurance that the relevant agencies are aware of the situation and that the girls are being monitored. ❤

Smiffy1990

View attachment 775631
She’s trying so hard to make out she’s a perfect dog breeder. No one mixes raw meat with kibble and wet dog food. Where the rabbits ears and the bones ,veg, chia seeds, egg shell and the fish oils. No natural dewormers. No cass. Either be raw fed and do it properly or don’t bother. Such a cheap way of ‘trying’ to raw feed and epically failed!!! She can’t afford to raw feed 5 dogs properly.
Imagine chucking an egg yolk and some cheap stewing steak on top of pedigree chum and thinking you are raw feeding. It's honestly bloody hilarious how much of a try hard she is.

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Is posting what your dogs have for dinner the latest Instagram craze? Perhaps I’ll start posting pictures of my cats food or the stuff I put out for the hedgehog that lives behind my shed.
Although to be honest it looks like the dogs get better fed than her kids do - she generally feeds them sugary crap or fast food.

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!
This is gut wrenching reading that about that beautiful little girl 😢

Reactions: 16
39B44C47-8FD9-476C-B17C-945C3DF62991.png

Never seen her dress classy, anyone else?? Does G really look like he kills people 🤔 Looks like a street rat but wouldn’t say I get killer vibes from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Olgivy

VIP Member
Braison……as in braising steak. I think she means brazen.
Poor Bunny is only replicating what she sees her mother doing on a daily basis, no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

NoseyMooMoo

Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!
Thank you so much for your honesty. This pieces together exactly what we all suspected. If your children aren't your absolute world, then something has gone wrong. The fact that Cassy is so brazen, even about things that are close to the law, speaks volumes and I'm just so sorry you are still dealing with all this relentless shit. She no longer has this fake persona. This is the real Cassy that we are all seeing and I don't like her one bit. I hope you feel better for speaking out and thank you for all you are doing to protect those dear children ❤

Reactions: 15

Mateymate28

I worry about Delialh all the time. That little girl is full of anger, anxiety, worry. I feel she will develop severe abandonment issues. I also worry that bunny will gain more weight and use food as comfort. I feel Cassy just plies them with junk food and designer bags and iPhones. Girls do not need Gucci and phones in their hands all day long- they need, dollies, colouring books and a home-cooked meal, a warm home, and bath and set bedtimes - NOT being dragged up London on a school night!!! I pray to God they are saved soon.

Reactions: 14

Lgrace90

Imagine having no clients you actually have to lay and picture yourself on the treatment couch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LilliG

I honestly think she left bill because she thought she would end up with someone famous because she thought she was a celebrity and now look at her 😂

• Haha