Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
There must be a legit reason for her being off school. If social and other agencies are involved in the kids well being when with her not to mention EWO they would be straight round seeing why they aren’t in. I’m sure she makes things look a certain way to make her look more of a bad bitch

Zxx1

Shut the front door?!? If she had shut it properly in the first place then she wouldn't be in this situation 😂😂. The scan photo looks a bit weird though. Do you think it is real or just for attention 🤔.
Cassy, was this your happy news? 😜
I don’t think it’s a scan pic, just looks like a gif she’s added to her story x

_basic_

VIP Member
She’s a fucking evil cunt, that dog was not imported with cropped ears, and no vet would do them so she’s had them done using some backstreet butcher! Those dogs need saving, along with her children. If you notice, the ears aren’t straight or symmetrical, just disgusting to be honest
Yeah she did!

Last edited:

NoseyMooMoo

How do we know it's the same person? The whole point of Tattle is that we can stay anonymous. Not digging her out but just a bit confused as to how people know it's the same freak 🤔

Lgrace90

I need to know…Angel I know is German so speaks with an accent, but how comes the younger boys also talk with this accent but not the older kids?

Caz676

Chatty Member
A few years ago my friend paid to have a makeup master class with Cassy. I think it cost £100, she would be shown all of the techniques ect..Cassy was just leaving to go to Bluewater and said we were late turning up and didn't think we were coming.
I ended up being the model and it was horrendous. I looked like a bloody drag queen, but worse!! Me and my friend went to Bluewater after to get some bits and I've never been so embarrassed about my appearance!!

Cassy was still with Bill at the time in the trailer, Delilah and Bunny were really young at that time. She left them in the car asleep while I was having my make up done, well over an hour and it was a really hot day. She got Bill to make her a shake while we were there, but she was so rude and abrupt about it when there wasn't peanut butter. I just remember Bill running around after her then he sat on the floor and ate his sandwich!
That was professional for her lol