Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally good news! She has managed to get her voucher for food bank or a ยฃ5 off voucher from just eat! Mug girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if she wanted to share good news she would have ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Cassy go on tell us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope she has insurance cos soon enough some ones going to catch some thing.people are really stupid if they go to her for any thing..

Reactions: 2
How can she still be doing these enhancements from her shed - isnโ€™t there some sort of health and safety inspector from the council supposed to go round doing checks or is it all being done cash in hand, illegally??

How can she still be doing these enhancements from her shed - isnโ€™t there some sort of health and safety inspector from the council supposed to go round doing checks or is it all being done cash in hand, illegally??
Probably illegally i doubt she even has insurance. Tax dodging & health and safety hazard.

Reactions: 4
Hasn't she already got two by someone else that she does not have custody of?

Why have another?

( I could have the wrong girl.......)

Reactions: 10
Shut the front door?!? If she had shut it properly in the first place then she wouldn't be in this situation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The scan photo looks a bit weird though. Do you think it is real or just for attention ๐Ÿค”.
Cassy, was this your happy news? ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zii is pregnant ๐Ÿ‘€
Cassy next. Prob whatโ€™s todayโ€™s good news was lol

Zii is pregnant ๐Ÿ‘€
Whatโ€™s her Instagram?

Hasn't she already got two by someone else that she does not have custody of?

Why have another?

( I could have the wrong girl.......)
What is wrong with these girls who donโ€™t look after their kids. If they spent less time on Instagram and chasing me that donโ€™t belong to them they may have custody of their kids. How disgusting, how can you create a new life when your poor kids donโ€™t live with you.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shut the front door?!? If she had shut it properly in the first place then she wouldn't be in this situation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The scan photo looks a bit weird though. Do you think it is real or just for attention ๐Ÿค”.
Cassy, was this your happy news? ๐Ÿ˜œ
I donโ€™t think itโ€™s a scan pic, just looks like a gif sheโ€™s added to her story x

Even if it is brockets she will stay with him she is desperate for cash โ€ฆ anyone have any luck reporting this woman to the council for her brows

Even if it is brockets she will stay with him she is desperate for cash โ€ฆ anyone have any luck reporting this woman to the council for her brows
Iโ€™ve reported her to trading standards about my bodge job brows. No reply or outcome as yet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.