Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought universal credit would stop your money if you have that much savings. Angel constantly chats tit, I have personally had to sit there and listen to it some years ago, the woman is delusional!
Probably in The Railings brothers 👦 👦 bank accounts.

Reactions: 4
Lets not forget...... angel laid on her back for that 150k. It wernt through hard graft lol. And you know what i was gonna get the feeling she was digging at cassy about how much money shes now got.

See what cassy was the 6 figure trentsetter, conning people out of money, why the duck did she left her mother struggle.... you just wouldnt. Chucking her mother a grand a month wouldnt of hurt her....... the amount her mother done for her,had the kids constantly etc etc, ok angel is bat tit crazy.... but id never ever doubt her as a granny, u'd see the girls eat proper grub, bathed, hair washed, playing with toys getting put to bed at 7.30 and being read to.... and now cassy uses them children as weapons, if i wernt talking to my mother, id pull up outside, let the children out the motor and watch them until they went in the front door! More abuse by cassy towards her girls, by denying them of their granny, yeah shes mad, but the way she treats them children you cant fault

Reactions: 24
Just watched Angels live and oh man! Someone has pulled her g-string. I've not ever seen her quite like that before but we now know that she's just after the money. No friendships or respect for teamies, as long as she gets her four figure wages, she doesnt care who she tramples on along the way. I'd still love to know if Cassy is benefitting from her mums worldwide leadership status as she's really doing Jack tit to promote it. Let's see what today brings. Still no profile!

Reactions: 3
Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!
Poor little girl, may God help her and her sister. Children NEVER deserve to be caught up in their parents issues this way, adults don’t know the damage they do their kids until the kid turns 18, leaves home and never speaks to them again

Bill is the protective factor in a social care assessment. Because the girls have him in their lives and Cassy most likely meets their most basic needs (food, now have beds) they don’t meet the threshold for removal. Bill will have to do this the hard way via the court.

We also don’t know how entrenched in the traveller lifestyle Bill really is. Removing those girls and housing them permanently on Star Lane presents its own issues for social services. As I recall the number of professionals allowed onto the site is very small and they aren't trusted.
Was gonna say this also, it takes ALOT to get removed from parents by SS. We are all familiar with the failures such as baby P, Victoria climbie and the list goes on and on and on sadly. The threshold for needs is so messed up you can be a drug addict or live with a P3do and still have custody as long as “seeking help” or “deemed protective” over your kids. Children are the most forgotten about in our society sadly 😪

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg Angel’s rant - is she on some sort of medication ! No wonder her daughter is so f****d up ! How these woman have any friends/followers and who on earth would believe or buy anything from these pair of classless awful women. Like mother like daughter.

Reactions: 6
Her 50k followers didnt go and like her enhancement page so she brought the enhancement page to her 50k😂😂😂 cant wait to watch her followers decrease even more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 god more repetitive photos on two insta pages now ffs! Watch the followers disappear 😂😂

Needs the work what with Halloween 🎃 coming, she will do ok last week in October! duck some of those people look really scary 🧙😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Angel comes across as very straight talking. Surprised she's not told her daughter some home truths and put her on the right path . Couldn't imagine her mincing her words

Reactions: 6
I think slaggy has actually done this before. Then after a few days changed it back to cassyanne. Can't anyone else remember that or have I dreamt it ha.

Reactions: 4
Probably had a good read here realising shes in tit and made it for her work thinking nobody will be able to get information to send to SS

Reactions: 2
Ah cassy you now see yourself as an option or second best..... you should of sensed that last year hun when the baby was born 🙄 the velentines gifts, the xmas presents..... i wonder if g as a switchboard set up on his phone

Option 1 l.c
Option 2 any duck with do
Option 3 kate
Option 4 zee
Option 5 mega minge cassy will do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah cassy you now see yourself as an option or second best..... you should of sensed that last year hun when the baby was born 🙄 the velentines gifts, the xmas presents..... i wonder if g as a switchboard set up on his phone

Option 1 l.c
Option 2 any duck with do
Option 3 kate
Option 4 zee
Option 5 mega minge cassy will do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t forget Brodie and the local brass house before mega minge 🤣🤣🤣

Omg her skin 😳😳😳😳 it’s awful! Glow b clearly ain’t doing tit she would probably get on better smearing the contents of soul kennels round her chops 💩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this dumb witch really is deluded. You ain’t too good to be anything your a dog and you get treated like one know your role hoe stop fabricating some amazing love story your getting used and abused just like all the men have done except this time on a larger longer scale 🤣.
Lollll at the secret one. I bet she argues with him so much about not posting her . I bet her tells her coz he don’t want people knowing who he is with because of what he does hah yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.