Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @ChattyKathy80 with the most likes.

Dogs galore, she's still a bleep, making out she's rich when we know shes poor.

Edited slightly to fit.

Anyone care to do a recap?

Reactions: 8
Once again cassandra has ripped up her floors and this time she's gone for cheap marble tiles as she's trying to be like lucie. Speaking of trying to be like lucie she's morphing into her more and more every day and she is also trying to be like lucie by breeding dogs. She's took the kids home and back garden and has turned it into a dog Penn and a cabin where she butchers peoples faces. She's still changing her Facebook relationship status & archiving / unarchiving pics of her and green bollox quicker than she changes her flooring! She has had the little doberman ears clipped and maybe the tail too, she's apparently now got 6 dogs but the poor pup that resurrected faster than jesus has now done a disappearing act so you can add magician to the list of cassys endless talents. Shes still a bit of coleslaw on the side on georges plate but thinks she's the steak and tbh I can't really think of anything else to add because the girl is a bore and let's face it the same shits been happening for the past 15 or more threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Murder in slow motion on channel 5... who remembers the awful wicked comment bleep features Casandra posted when this happened? "She must of done something really bad for someone to do that to her"

bleep bleep bleep

R.I.P Molly Mclaren๐Ÿ™โค

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Murder in slow motion on channel 5... who remembers the awful wicked comment bleep features Casandra posted when this happened? "She must of done something really bad for someone to do that to her"

bleep bleep bleep

Did she really say that?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก What an absolute witch. I can't drive to Dcokside anymore without thinking about that poor girl and what she went through.

Cassy is evil, makes me think that all her "domestic violence" posts are fake then. Cassy must have done something bad to make these men hit her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love the title ๐Ÿ˜‚ @LilliG is spot on might as well copy and paste the recaps now just add more dogs each time ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even Angel is boring lately lol! Just thinks sheโ€™s a heart attack chef!
Just came back off holiday thought I would have loads to catch up on nah same old same old no kids and more dogs to get neglected sheโ€™s vile

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yasss I feel proud ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I saw that Katie the other day. She looks like a squashed version of Jennifer Metcalfe whereas Slaggy just looks like she's been ragged through a dustbin.

Reactions: 4
So is G paying for all these dogs then? As I donโ€™t see how sheโ€™s affording all these dogs plus bills on just her treatments ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Did she really say that?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก What an absolute witch. I can't drive to Dcokside anymore without thinking about that poor girl and what she went through.

Cassy is evil, makes me think that all her "domestic violence" posts are fake then. Cassy must have done something bad to make these men hit her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

bleep bleep bleep

I can remember her laughing with girls coming up with all kind sick stuff about that poor girl she only taken post down when she new she was getting hate for it she is sick in head I no first hand how low this scummy hoe is

Reactions: 6
Oh she will get hers looks like little bun is eating her porridge in the cab witch canโ€™t evan let them sit at the table and eat her breakfast

Reactions: 2
Oh she will get hers looks like little bun is eating her porridge in the cab witch canโ€™t evan let them sit at the table and eat her breakfast
She don't care she's getting slated for her kids eating breakfast in the car! She just wants the world to know that she's with Gordon the gopher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Here
I can remember her laughing with girls coming up with all kind sick stuff about that poor girl she only taken post down when she new she was getting hate for it she is sick in head I no first hand how low this scummy hoe is
She will gets hers one day and hopfully It will be sooner rather then later

Reactions: 3
She don't care she's getting slated for her kids eating breakfast in the car! She just wants the world to know that she's with Gordon the gopher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Not going to end well for these two ๐Ÿ˜‚ dirty Ann will get hers ms Iโ€™m a perfect mother it will be her own children that will give her hell and tell her about her self

Reactions: 2
So Cassy, if George is really your man, how many times have you been to his shop?? If my other half had a shop and selling high end watches, I'd be promoting him all the time for free, not begging to do "cheap promos" all night. Let's face it, IF those watches are genuine and George was genuinely your man, you wouldn't need to butcher peoples faces for a living, you wouldn't need to be running puppy farms, you'd be living the life of a WAG which you aren't! Name me one WAG who cleans up the tit and PIss of 5 dogs on a daily basis!! You're not a WAG, your NOT his either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Cassy, if George is really your man, how many times have you been to his shop?? If my other half had a shop and selling high end watches, I'd be promoting him all the time for free, not begging to do "cheap promos" all night. Let's face it, IF those watches are genuine and George was genuinely your man, you wouldn't need to butcher peoples faces for a living, you wouldn't need to be running puppy farms, you'd be living the life of a WAG which you aren't! Name me one WAG who cleans up the tit and PIss of 5 dogs on a daily basis!! You're not a WAG, your NOT his either.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she thinks sheโ€™s special ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚picking up piss & tit for a living ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this! Look how lucie lives beautiful home, luxury holidays, expensive jewellery, brand new cars, real designer hand bags and expensive clothes and shoes, cassy gets the drippings off his cock and puppy tit to Wade through daily whilst poncing on social media offering cheap shout outs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The worst thing she is convinced people are jealous of her & that tit life sheโ€™s got ๐Ÿ˜‚ delusional I wouldnโ€™t thank you for her life. You donโ€™t see lc garden full of dogs trying to make money

Cassy canโ€™t evan get a real job no skills at all

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.