Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 I wonder if G has any association with this company
A rapper called silky. Advertised these in one of his music videos, silky also liked cassys pic on Instagram of her ‘looking like a teenager with a asbo’ so I’m assuming gb is somewhat connected x

Reactions: 4
A rapper called silky. Advertised these in one of his music videos, silky also liked cassys pic on Instagram of her ‘looking like a teenager with a asbo’ so I’m assuming gb is somewhat connected x
He is by the looks of it, 247 kettles are following Hatton kettles

Reactions: 1
Title thread lol
Dogs keep appearing while others disappearing and the STI’s are still searing!

Actually really fucks me off this buying and getting rid of animals!

Reactions: 9
That’s freakish. Is there a factory somewhere in Kent churning these women out?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
G has lucies family at the shop yet they’re nothing but ex’s who share 3 children okkkk cassy 🤣 when have u ever been to his shop or any of your family? NEVER lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.