Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
**INSIDE INFORMATION ALERT**

Good morning everyone! So I have some inside information regarding RHODX filming. It seems when the ladies went for a 3 day trip to Zaya Nurai Island, none other then Sergio showed up on the last day to try and insert himself in the storyline...

I mean something is seriously wrong with this guy to not be able to leave her alone, it's actually quite freaky. He's glued to her in a way that is so unhealthy... He must hate it when her children are around. I wonder how they get along? Anyone know?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Dubai2020

I forgot how handsome Cem was, much more charisma than Sergio. Surprised he’s there , u guess they try and make it work. Pic of the ‘ family’ together with one of her boys looking very unhappy, but she posts the pic anyway.
Also Juliet would drive me insane, she’s such a vacuum of anything! I bet it’s exhausting being around her

Happy family
I feel so sorry for that little boy

Reactions: 14

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I forgot how handsome Cem was, much more charisma than Sergio. Surprised he’s there , u guess they try and make it work. Pic of the ‘ family’ together with one of her boys looking very unhappy, but she posts the pic anyway.
Also Juliet would drive me insane, she’s such a vacuum of anything! I bet it’s exhausting being around her

Happy family

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I just (reluctantly) looked at his stories of the chalet, while it is a very nice chalet, it is not high end at all.

It is a nice family chalet, not luxe by any means, and it is quite small ! Definitely not your 'usual' Courchevel private chalet, that's for sure.

Driving back and forth to the ski lifts would be such a pain, again an inconvenience the wealthy would not even consider, I guess beggars can't be choosers, as is their case.
Not only that but seeing all the clothes spread out in the LIVING ROOM as the slobs they are, I would never ever let her borrow my chalet with a 10 foot pole! No respect for anything!
OK well here we go now with the endless "look look honeey diz biew iz amathing", "look look honeey diz snow is incredeeeble, look look guys", "look look guys at diz food, looks amathing", "look look guys at the people danthing on zee table, zats amathing" ugh... I know we could stop watching right but it's a guilty pleasure to watch these fools 😂

• Haha

SFV

Chatty Member
I just saw her on the trailer for the next episode of 'Life in Dubai' (or title to that effect). My god she is harsh looking,,

I don't follow her stories on Insta, I just have a look at her feed every so often, so only see her filtered photos. Was shocked at how old and unattractive she looks, the only words I can think of to describe her face, is hard and harsh looking. The insta filters certainly help her enormously.

I don't know how she can stand him always poking and pulling at her, he seems like a 14 year old who has suddenly discovered sex and being allowed to touch a female body for the first time. Despite his good looks, he is the most unsexy and unattractive man I have seen in a long time.

They are both so vacuous and shallow. I can't imagine them ever having a single intelligent conversation between them.

ItsCalledGoogleHun

For those who watched Ladies of London, you know who I'm really delighted for is Julie Montagu.

Caroline was so unbelievably mean to her and really looked down on her. Julie worked incredibly hard and continues to do so (on her own stuff as well as Mapperton which I understand, of course, is a huge privilege) and is succeeding more than Caroline ever has or will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Why do they exclaim and gush over every hotel room they’re in, it’s like they’ve been living in the wilderness for years and havent been near civilisation. Sergio films trees and snow “this is crazy, crazy” , no you dick it’s landscape and weather, he films a bath “wow honnnneeeee, look at this!”, yes Sergio, it’s a bath, we all have them. What an absolute bellend.

• Haha

Meyvie

Finally listened to the podcast about the wedding, I actually felt so awkward, embarrassed & mortified for them both. How rude and ungrateful to all those who spent money and flew out in a pandemic to go to their wedding. Also can’t believe how she was talking about his family and her lack of interest in them (as well as her own) she couldn’t even feign it.

I have gotten used to Caroline being such a narcissistic, cold bi*ch however this was a new low even for her. How sad when Sergio said he can’t wait for her to be in a wheelchair so she will be softer with him & her trying to dismiss him about the daughter calling him a dickhead. I am sure she just sits back and laughs at the abuse her kids give him, she doesn’t respect him and clearly her kids are influenced by her and watch how she treats him.

I still think Sergio genuinely has some feelings for her even if it’s just lust or whatever but I do think eventually he will get fed up of constantly being disrespected and leave. I think she thinks she had him wrapped around her finger and he will always be like that. I think he will probably leave her in such a humiliating way as well to get back at her at all these year of being humiliated.
The scary thing is she says shes a lot more loving now! I can’t remember much about her scenes with Cem on LOL however I can’t imagine her talking to him the way she talks to Sergio.

Lastly it’s hilarious hearing her constantly trying to convince herself she is so much happier with her life now than before. She’s clearly very disappointed about the size of the new house 😂 and having to work to keep Sergio in the life that he has become accustomed to.

She really is his sugar mamma and she keeps saying she can’t wait for him to make it big (in what exactly?) so she can retire. I seriously doubt he would stick around if he could live that lifestyle without her. Even if he has (?) some money from his dad which he may or may not use to contribute to his lifestyle. I doubt he could afford to be living in such villas, the cars, the hotels, the holidays and frequent dinners out without her (bare in mind she gets a lot of these things free here) plus aside from access to finances Caroline also has access to celebrities & “important people” which I think all appeal to Sergio. I go to Dubai often & to live how they live is very expensive, even they can’t afford their own lifestyle.

Also anyone noticed how she’s not going on as many holidays recently (whens the honeymoon?) not sure if that’s because of filming RHOD or are the sponsors drying up? Funny how Caroline whores herself out on social media to any and every product & Sergio whores himself out to Caroline.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Hello everyone! Just found this forum and you have no idea how happy this makes me! I really thought I was the only one not being able to stand these 2! Apart from no one mentioning how annoying his laugh is, you have basically covered it all 😃

OK so a few tidbits on Caroline: when she was living in London, it was a well-known fact that she was sleeping around..alot. Her cheating habit started way before baby Sergio. She did not have a very good reputation at all.

Flash forward to her now living in Dubai: I have it on first hand information that she is not well accepted in the high society circles because they find her cheap and classless. Everyone knows she portrays to be wealthy but everyone knows she is living off of freebies. You will never ever see her with the upper crust of society in Dubai, they just can't stand her.

Also, you should know that Al Barari where she lives is considered the low end suburbs. The real money live in Emirates Hill or Palm.

This is all first hand information from friends that lived in London and now some living in Dubai

BaliBarbie

I listened to the podcast with Kelly hoppen the interior designer. I love how Caroline introduced her as a good friend and during the interview Kelly threw shade and said that while they know of each other, don’t know each other that well and clearly are not friends in real life. Granted Kelly seems aloof in real life (I was once at the same hotel as her in Ibiza). Also her so called bestie Larsa Pippen threw shade when asked about bringing new partners home / to meet her children. She said unlike what Caroline did, she doesn’t bring men home and definitely won’t let them meet her kids and wants to protect / prioritise them. Wonder if Caroline even sees these jabs ?!

Each to their own opinion but a man having a facial then sharing it on social media would be a complete turn-off for me. This is all starting to feel like one big promotion for the freebies now.

npadcr

Chatty Member
With the most of respect for everyone on this post opinions. Love we are all from all over the world and yet find us together on this site. It’s really nice. May I ask that we go back to what this posts are about- these two fake wannabes? Love our lively discussions but I am ready for some more opinions on Sergiooooos fake spray tans ( Latin and tanning ever day) and she is sporting a hard hat today! What she won’t do for subs!!!

Reactions: 11

Meyvie

I have always said that she is not as wealthy as she likes to pretend to be, I feel like Sergio was a midlife crisis for her and an act of rebellion from her upbringing in boarding school and Cem being a strict husband as she says.. I think she will regret it very soon as Sergio is more financial baggage than an asset. I think she will ditch him as soon as she realises that their “brand” is not as well received as she thinks it is & run off with “a rich older man with a yatch” as she has stated numerous times that, thats what everyone including Cem thought she would do.

Also there was a moment from her engagement party in the desert were they were on a a stage dancing and Sergio went to kiss her and she pushed him away & turned back to the crowd.. not sure if anyone else noticed it. However I am starting to see what everyone has been saying about her always seeming irritated by him and clearly not that into him.

Last edited:

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She said it’s so stressful to record a pod cast whilst moving home. She hasn’t lifted a bloody finger, all she’s done is have a massage and Sergio has wa**ed in a test tube. No mention of the army of people doing on all the donkey work.

• Haha

mdaadm

So I have some inside info on everyone’s favorite ex-husband. I went to college in the same US city and hung out in same social circles in that city and then late 90s in London. Cem is definitely from a very good family, well educated, very worldly and also super polite. He was very (!) atttactive and I may or may not have had a few naughty moments with him. Total gentleman to me and other women I saw him with. He was for sure a ladies man. In London Post-college he was a young finance dude on the scene, well connected, frequented clubs like Tramp and Chinawhite which were IT at the time. I saw him with Caroline our and about a few times. She looked way different, not at all fake or over the top. She looked like a fun girl, not super duper beautiful but she can be rather witty and I’m sure men have always loved that. Anyway, I can totally see why they would have gotten together - she found his macho manliness desirable, and he liked her icy blond reserve. Also appeared they were very much on the “family”’track like most couples their age. Seems that once she was it by the TV bug her focus and personality changed. She now gives off very desperate B list vibes whereas on LoL (at least at first) she came off as a bad bitch (in the best way). Anyway, I watch her insta like a car crash. I just can’t look away 😩

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Many women have babies in their 40,s, much loved and wanted babies. I’m not sure she falls into this camp though.

• Heart

npadcr

Chatty Member
I am listening to the december podcast is msking my blood boil...she actually admits that she does nothing for her kids...her assistant does it. How on earth do people think its going to get easier to parent after a divorce? She wants time off from scheduling?? Love...give up your kids. God i forgot what an arse she is.
I felt tgecm nope
And 3 eggs after being hyper stimulated is really not a lot, I used to get 10 to 15 good quality eggs each time, then not all of them fertilise when they introduce the sperm, even the fertilised embryos in their petri disco, can die off before the day of transfer (usually day 3 to 5). I expect they will do genetic testing to ensure they transfer good embryo's because of her age and the riskt of chromosomal abnormalities, and again that can reduce your transfer rate to zero, especially given her age.

I had about 7 full IVF cycles, with two embryo's being transferred each time, and got pregnant twice. I was younger than her embarking on IVF.
So happy that it worked for you. I always love to hear that people's journey down this path ends with a baby. She has been acting and dressing so immature that I don't actually think she realizes that she will be 47 at least by the time she has a baby - if she actually delivers herself. I am not onboard with all this.

I am listening to the december podcast is msking my blood boil...she actually admits that she does nothing for her kids...her assistant does it. How on earth do people think its going to get easier to parent after a divorce? She wants time off from scheduling?? Love...give up your kids. God i forgot what an arse she is.
That is exactly how I felt when i listented to it. She actually goes on social media and admits that her personal assistant does almost everything for her children from ordering pizza to playdates. Of all her podcast that she has done that shows just how selfish she is/has been I think this one really shows her true colors.

Okay you all -I am sitting here having my #5 chemo treatment (one left next month and hopefully cancer free!) but have to sound off about her latest insta story of them holding hands with a monitor beeping in the background. Is that her egg retrival going on? OMG- talk about drama...shall I take a picture of me and this room full of people getting chemo through our ports? I mean that fired me up!!! What these two won't do for subscribers or reality televison. I honestly don't think there are any other people on social media like these two. They use each other without realizing that they are using each other. She uses him so she can justify acting like a preteen spoiled brat and he uses her for social connections and access to money. She admitted on her first podcast that she told SERGIOOOO father that he would have a good life with her, she had connections!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

npadcr

Chatty Member
Another hard day for these two. Get up take pictures, back to the empty hotel and take more pictures by the pool. The way she talks to Juliet (who I personally don't like) is awful. So disrespectul and fat shaming her with awful words. Why in the world would anybody want to be friends with either one of them? I don't get it.

npadcr

Chatty Member
She and her toyboy are the most ungrateful superficial people that I have sadly come across. He brings nothing to her life financially so she treats him like one of her staff. He isn't even in the same league that Cem is in. Cem is a classy, discreet man with morals and values. This guy lied to Caroline on 3 seperate occasions about his age and in her SG and FAmily youtube story she even mentions that he slippped a sleeping pill in her drink so that she would go asleep while he decorated the house for thier anniversary. That is a bit scary when you think about it, don't you think?

• Wow