Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally had to stop listening to her latest podcast. I mean I don't know even where to begin. Caroline- you are spending way too much time discussing your exhusband. Perhaps, you are a bit jealous that he is probably doing better? I don't think you can expect any of us to believe that you and Sergio are living better than billionaires? How? Why would you make a statement like that? In what world does she think we would believe for a moment that she is living better than a billionaire? OMG!! She also said that That she has gone up in lifestyle since being with him? Really? Hmm, I think Caroline you may want to look at where you are actually living- apartment in the desert and selling your used clothes online. For someone that is supposedly in control she spends alot of time trying to convince us that everything is fine. According to her she keeps her money seperate from his, she flys first class and he doesn't, she can't live any better or nothing else for her to buy - I mean what the hell is with her. I love how she defends Sergio this little manchild and trys to compare him to her friends' successful wealthy husbands. The worst thing she has ever said was on that podcast. She basically said that any women that is beautiful and is with a rich man for his money- isn't even human and she hates them. Well, sweetheart take a look at who you are married to - what do you think he is doing.

I went back and saw it on Serigoooo's story, 2 million total for all of her podcasts, not the last podcast. She was being purposely vague on her story.

Also, she is being much nicer to Sergiooooo this trip, think she realised it was looking pretty negative that she was being so nasty and cruel to him, I'm sure it doesn't fit that narrative that even she sees him for the irritating baby that he is.
Oh absolutley she is trying to be nicer to him because she must be getting a lot of feedback. Just wait until RHOD airs and the comments start coming in on him- its going to be brutal.

Notice how Sergio’s family is never on her instagram story when they’re together? 🤔… doesn’t look like she gets along with the in laws
They aren't important enough or fake enough to post on her instagram.

Reactions: 6
Driving around the suburbs of Madrid in a hired purple Lambo. Cringe.
So gross! What are they actually pretending to be? It’s all so fake! Yet, back at home they have their apartment with her shoes in the bathroom because of no room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Driving around the suburbs of Madrid in a hired purple Lambo. Cringe.
Imagine every waking moment is for show on the gram, planning, contriving, calculating - I mean it’s just so empty & vapid.

The hire car, the colour of the hire car, the desperation that it screams … it’s like she’s got her son a BUYAGIFT voucher to drive a Lamborghini for a day 😂

The woman is just a digital beggar/grifter with a plumby accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he laughing at her as she's just walking along a street in Madrid as if it's the funniest thing he's ever seen? And saying he's not sure anyone has seen anything like this before?? Bit insulting Sergio don't you think? He needs to give some context. It's not funny?

Yet he is always laughing at everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why is he laughing at her as she's just walking along a street in Madrid as if it's the funniest thing he's ever seen? And saying he's not sure anyone has seen anything like this before?? Bit insulting Sergio don't you think? He needs to give some context. It's not funny?

Yet he is always laughing at everything.
she looks like a total fool in that big ass coat and that sky stocking hat that my 15 year old son is actually wearing on his head. Why in God's name is he asking her if she is doing okay? It's like he is always walking on eggshells and needs to pacify her so she will keep smiling. Let me tell you this woman has been around the block a few times. Something has to be seriously wrong with this guy for him to want to even be with a woman this age. It's like what deep rooted issues does he have that this is what he thinks is normal. If she was with my brother- I would have had a thrown down with that biatch by now. I mean a purple Lambo? Who does that kind of stuff?

Imagine every waking moment is for show on the gram, planning, contriving, calculating - I mean it’s just so empty & vapid.

The hire car, the colour of the hire car, the desperation that it screams … it’s like she’s got her son a BUYAGIFT voucher to drive a Lamborghini for a day 😂

The woman is just a digital beggar/grifter with a plumby accent.
Perfectly said - you said it all. She is a digital beggar with a plumby accent! Perfectly said. Not sure what is with the purple car it looks like something you saw in the 80's just flashy and silly. She claims that he is so generous and works so hard - like poor Cem was some bum that treated her terribly. I think that is the saddest thing she is constantly putting him down in a read between the lines way- and he just keeps his mouth quiet - such class. SERGIOOO love the attention so much- he is blurring the lines now from what is real and not real.

I saw the Millionaire Matchmaker stories, thought I took a screenshot as the prices are insane. It should be Sergio not her showing people how to hook up with a rich person!!!!!
Sergio should be the spokesman for this for sure. He could give specific details on how to show up at a all women's conference, pick out the one you know has the money and act like a european rich playboy until you ruin their marriage and weazle your way into their lives. He can do bonus conferences on how to do it all and never have to go to work. Oh yea, he is the perfect spokesperson.

Last edited:
She is congratulating herself on waking up this morning to 2 million downloads of her latest podcast, can that be true ? or is that another figment of her imagination and manipulation of the truth.

Anyone notice they are in a normal hotel room, no freebie suite in Madrid.

I bet he is out hustling for work in Spain, probably going to try for 'influencer' opportunities there. He posted a photo of his dad at a' business' meeting. He posted a photo of his Mom and sister, along with Caroline, all 4 of them walking together. I think the young group might be his sister and her friends.
Why aren’t they stayed at His Parents house? It’s definitely big enough 🤔

Reactions: 1
For those who watched Ladies of London, you know who I'm really delighted for is Julie Montagu.

Caroline was so unbelievably mean to her and really looked down on her. Julie worked incredibly hard and continues to do so (on her own stuff as well as Mapperton which I understand, of course, is a huge privilege) and is succeeding more than Caroline ever has or will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For those who watched Ladies of London, you know who I'm really delighted for is Julie Montagu.

Caroline was so unbelievably mean to her and really looked down on her. Julie worked incredibly hard and continues to do so (on her own stuff as well as Mapperton which I understand, of course, is a huge privilege) and is succeeding more than Caroline ever has or will.
Karma’s a witch and now she’s living it. What goes around comes around. She made her bed, now she needs to lie in it with a boy. Even saying man-child is giving that boy too much credit. She made some really dumb choices.

Reactions: 3
I am rewatching LOL now & I watched the part where Caroline was straddling Juliets husband, I was sooo happy about Juliet rightfully being upset with Caroline & standing up for herself & then she backtracked because she was scared of Caroline.

Rewatching this show especially with mature eyes makes me realise what a vile manipulative, narcissist Caroline really is, was & always has been. I do not understand why everyone was so scared of her and why they couldn’t stand up for themselves every time she made her stupid & condescending remarks.

I am just starting season 3 & I remember this is the season where she brought in all her friends “yes men” (Caroline F, Sophie, Adela) thinking she was going to be queen B without Annabelle & Caprice who she clearly was intimidated by in previous seasons. Instead everybody started standing up against her because they were tired of her tit and she attempted to play the victim!

Having recently dealt with toxic friends who are similar to Caroline I don’t know how people can stand to be around her, I also don’t understand why people are so threatened by her, maybe its because she had money previously and was known to be well-connected.

Reactions: 8
Sergio, when you drive and film, you could crash and/or kill someone. It’s irresponsible. Caroline, you shouldn’t allow it as a passenger.

• Wow

I know right. I always loved her and Caroline couldn't stand her because she is American and she married into royalty. Julie is such a great mom, wife and so good with her husband's parents who are actual royalty. Now, look at Caroline, constantly trying to defend her decision to marry this babbling manchild.

Reactions: 4
I know right. I always loved her and Caroline couldn't stand her because she is American and she married into royalty. Julie is such a great mom, wife and so good with her husband's parents who are actual royalty. Now, look at Caroline, constantly trying to defend her decision to marry this babbling manchild.
i did like Julie but I thought when she cried about Caroline laughing about her head stand was pretty pathetic and thought Julie was a tad wet.

Reactions: 1
OMG, look at the mess in that hotel room! Clothes just thrown on the floor and she is laying on the bed waiting for Sergio to pack it up I guess? I mean do they just thrown stuff on the floors? This shows how entitled they think they are- at home they are used to staff picking up after them. It's so funny to see them staying in a Motel 6 hotel - what happened to upgrades and butlers they are always showing on the gram?

i did like Julie but I thought when she cried about Caroline laughing about her head stand was pretty pathetic and thought Julie was a tad wet.
Don't remember that but I know Caroline would trade places with her in a minute right now. Caroline's can keep telling everyone that she is so much happier now but I don't buy it for a second. I just don't understand how she puts up with his babbling all day. He is so immature that it's almost embarrasing to listen to him keep going on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.