Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sergio is the Village Idiot.

I have to stop watching, it’s making my toes curl, it’s so cringeworthy. I could not believe he allowed that poor man, who looked like he had a limp, struggle through the doors and FILM it, the POST it, FFS !!!! Not an ounce of self awareness.

Caroline used to be sassy and had a quick wit, she was entertaining in a smart way, now she is just the other extreme, boring and vacuous and nothing entertaining, just repetitive crap. She needs to keep him off her social media, because he is going to destroy any hope she has of resurrecting her career. I suspect she was hoping he would add some ‘ entertainment value’ and was maybe hoping he would bring her a younger audience, I doubt that will happen.

I guess there is a reason he couldn’t pick up someone his own age, and had to go for a middle aged woman, I doubt anyone his own age would have anything to do with him, his IQ must be in the toilet, am sure his mental and social abilities were stunted at age 13 when he went off to soccer academy.

Caroline is really faking the best husband in the world storyline, cause there Is no way she can really think anyone believes that!! it was more real when she was unable to hide her irritation and disdain for him.

Reactions: 4
So for those of you that are fellow internet detectives like I am... who has noticed that Caroline is no longer friends with Sussu or whatever her name is - the very tall Scandinavian woman who she was glued to for a while and with whom she traveled to Macchu Picchu two years or so ago. For a time they were BFFs and she talked about how they bonded over both having left their marriages for younger men. They have clearly fallen out, but Sussu appears to live in London now and pops up occasionally on Juliet’s stories. Also who picked up on the friendship drama that transpired with Juliet over the last several years over Juliet’s former BFF Kristin Tutor (who fell out with Juliet at the exact same time she became BFF with Caroline 🤔). Juliet was super close with Kristin (who has more $$$ than G-d through her father) from college. She intro’d Caroline to Kristin and something went down that caused Juliet and Kristin to fall out while Kristin simultaneously became a hanger-on in Caroline’s lame life. Anyway this is how Caroline came to know her fellow cougar Tracy Tutor (Kristin’s sister, and faaaaar from the self-made businesswoman she pretends to be). I noticed that there was one Photo at the weddIng that showed Kristin and Juliet in the same shot but Juliet had the face of death and looked less than happy. Anyway... just checking to see if anyone else picked up on these situations. I feel like my detective skills could probably be out to better use solving crimes or something.... but oh well for now this is quite amusing!!

Edited to add: Kristin is the one whose Bel Air mansion Caroline usually stays in (Sophie Stanbury stayed there too!). Her father is billionaire real estate developer Ron Tutor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well the good news is that since they are in a clinic, rules are no phones on premises besides your room (at least it's like that in the ones I have been like Buchinger). I guess we will only see them in the bedroom or outside now and not eating their broths..unless they allow them just for publicity stake but wouldn't be cool for other patients.

Reactions: 3

I have to stop watching, it’s making my toes curl, it’s so cringeworthy. I could not believe he allowed that poor man, who looked like he had a limp, struggle through the doors and FILM it, the POST it, FFS !!!! Not an ounce of self awareness.

Caroline used to be sassy and had a quick wit, she was entertaining in a smart way, now she is just the other extreme, boring and vacuous and nothing entertaining, just repetitive crap. She needs to keep him off her social media, because he is going to destroy any hope she has of resurrecting her career. I suspect she was hoping he would add some ‘ entertainment value’ and was maybe hoping he would bring her a younger audience, I doubt that will happen.

I guess there is a reason he couldn’t pick up someone his own age, and had to go for a middle aged woman, I doubt anyone his own age would have anything to do with him, his IQ must be in the toilet, am sure his mental and social abilities were stunted at age 13 when he went off to soccer academy.

Caroline is really faking the best husband in the world storyline, cause there Is no way she can really think anyone believes that!! it was more real when she was unable to hide her irritation and disdain for him.
Spot on! I thought the same thing as I watched that kind man limp carrying this entitled moran's luggage and filming it. He really has bought into this crap that he's married some reality star princess. This guy has taken any chance of a comeback and flushed it down the toilet. It takes about 5 seconds of this fool opening his mouth to realize he is a giglio. I figured out why he won't date anyone his age- because they will call his ass out on his over the top- you are beautiful- mantra that he tells this one every 5 seconds. Any woman his age would ask him why he doesn't have a job, why he walks around filming himself all day - I mean they would run for the hills. He found Caroline because she was gullible and believed all his fake love and corny antics. She is so faking the best husband bit - we are suppose to believe she is in the cold weather, on a boat, in the rain holding an umbrella and drinking champagne. OMG- her old friends are probably laughing so hard watching these videos.

Well the good news is that since they are in a clinic, rules are no phones on premises besides your room (at least it's like that in the ones I have been like Buchinger). I guess we will only see them in the bedroom or outside now and not eating their broths..unless they allow them just for publicity stake but wouldn't be cool for other patients.
Oh they filmed last year- go to their youtube channel. He is filming inside and outside. The funny thing is he repeats the same thing this year that he was saying there last year. Any 27 year old male that is living like this has some serious issues. It's not a normal life or lifestyle. I have a feeling once social media really takes off on him when RHOD comes on- she will leave him. I don't think she has any idea of how much he is making her look foolish.

So for those of you that are fellow internet detectives like I am... who has noticed that Caroline is no longer friends with Sussu or whatever her name is - the very tall Scandinavian woman who she was glued to for a while and with whom she traveled to Macchu Picchu two years or so ago. For a time they were BFFs and she talked about how they bonded over both having left their marriages for younger men. They have clearly fallen out, but Sussu appears to live in London now and pops up occasionally on Juliet’s stories. Also who picked up on the friendship drama that transpired with Juliet over the last several years over Juliet’s former BFF Kristin Tutor (who fell out with Juliet at the exact same time she became BFF with Caroline 🤔). Juliet was super close with Kristin (who has more $$$ than G-d through her father) from college. She intro’d Caroline to Kristin and something went down that caused Juliet and Kristin to fall out while Kristin simultaneously became a hanger-on in Caroline’s lame life. Anyway this is how Caroline came to know her fellow cougar Tracy Tutor (Kristin’s sister, and faaaaar from the self-made businesswoman she pretends to be). I noticed that there was one Photo at the weddIng that showed Kristin and Juliet in the same shot but Juliet had the face of death and looked less than happy. Anyway... just checking to see if anyone else picked up on these situations. I feel like my detective skills could probably be out to better use solving crimes or something.... but oh well for now this is quite amusing!!

Edited to add: Kristin is the one whose Bel Air mansion Caroline usually stays in (Sophie Stanbury stayed there too!). Her father is billionaire real estate developer Ron Tutor.
Wow, please do not stop being a fellow internet detective- we need your here with these two fools. I am going to go look up all the above named people and see if I recognize them or what I can find out too. So Tracy from the reality real estate show is the sister of Kristin?

You are so right! Some of my very wealthy friends never ever ever post stories of jets, security, shopping, vacations, etc..their posts are more about family or motivational quotes that's it. In fact if you knew some, they are dressed so plainly without any exterior brands showing at all, you would never know by just looking at them.. Money talks Wealth whispers.. Clearly not what these 2 clowns are about.
Absolutely! I mentioned before that I married into a family that have money and let me tell you they are so humble, and would never, ever treat people or document travels the way these two do. Absolutely, you would not know my in/laws have money. They worked for every penny and are so quiet and discreet about it that it makes me sick when I see these two flash videos like they have it all. I can only imagine what people in Dubai are saying when/if they ever look at their post. I looked at some of the people who post all the great things about them, like beautiful couple, we love you, you all are so cute - most of those accounts are made up accounts and are private. Almost all of Sergio's are made up accounts, private and it looks like they are people that he follow that own a restaurant or business. He literally has no friends or if he does they are too embarassed to comment on his account.

Last edited:
Spot on! I thought the same thing as I watched that kind man limp carrying this entitled moran's luggage and filming it. He really has bought into this crap that he's married some reality star princess. This guy has taken any chance of a comeback and flushed it down the toilet. It takes about 5 seconds of this fool opening his mouth to realize he is a giglio. I figured out why he won't date anyone his age- because they will call his ass out on his over the top- you are beautiful- mantra that he tells this one every 5 seconds. Any woman his age would ask him why he doesn't have a job, why he walks around filming himself all day - I mean they would run for the hills. He found Caroline because she was gullible and believed all his fake love and corny antics. She is so faking the best husband bit - we are suppose to believe she is in the cold weather, on a boat, in the rain holding an umbrella and drinking champagne. OMG- her old friends are probably laughing so hard watching these videos.

Oh they filmed last year- go to their youtube channel. He is filming inside and outside. The funny thing is he repeats the same thing this year that he was saying there last year. Any 27 year old male that is living like this has some serious issues. It's not a normal life or lifestyle. I have a feeling once social media really takes off on him when RHOD comes on- she will leave him. I don't think she has any idea of how much he is making her look foolish.

Wow, please do not stop being a fellow internet detective- we need your here with these two fools. I am going to go look up all the above named people and see if I recognize them or what I can find out too. So Tracy from the reality real estate show is the sister of Kristin?
Caroline Stanbury is NOT GULLIBLE. Never.
Sorry, but I would never put that word and Caroline together. I believe he’s a chancer, but I believe he’s also a pawn (a pathetic desperate one at that) in the bigger game. Caroline won’t be with him long - he serves a purpose, or rather was suppose to serve a purpose but it’s backfiring.

He never played 1st team footballer for Real
It’s known he doesn’t have an MBA (and obviously)

The ex wasn’t that fussed about fame or chasing fame. Caroline is, hugely. She is just another affluent women who craves fame, but Caroline is much more desperate than most & that has been evident since that show ended. It’s been so obviously, I mean she still post old VTs from LOL with the hope it would be seen by someone, anyone. She attached herself to people still in the reality tv world - she has operated non stop, including the boytoy (aka Sergio).

I struggle with the narrative Caroline is being manipulated and blindsided by this boy.
She heard REAL, she heard MBA, and a kid who is young, dumb and full of cum.

Let’s face it. her ego & her calculated mind thought - CONTENT and this is what he is used for.

Reactions: 8

Absolutely! I mentioned before that I married into a family that have money and let me tell you they are so humble, and would never, ever treat people or document travels the way these two do. Absolutely, you would not know my in/laws have money. They worked for every penny and are so quiet and discreet about it that it makes me sick when I see these two flash videos like they have it all. I can only imagine what people in Dubai are saying when/if they ever look at their post. I looked at some of the people who post all the great things about them, like beautiful couple, we love you, you all are so cute - most of those accounts are made up accounts and are private. Almost all of Sergio's are made up accounts, private and it looks like they are people that he follow that own a restaurant or business. He literally has no friends or if he does they are too embarassed to comment on his account.
I mentioned in a previous post that I have friends that live in Dubai and they told me she is a laughing stock over there. She is not invited to the high society events because they say she is an embarrassment. They also told me that she is banned from certain social circles these ladies frequent. They see through her lies. They also mentioned that where she lives is considered the suburbs (like the Valley in L.A.) as the really wealthy live in Emirates Hill (the Beverly Hills of Dubai)

Reactions: 6
Why do they exclaim and gush over every hotel room they’re in, it’s like they’ve been living in the wilderness for years and havent been near civilisation. Sergio films trees and snow “this is crazy, crazy” , no you dick it’s landscape and weather, he films a bath “wow honnnneeeee, look at this!”, yes Sergio, it’s a bath, we all have them. What an absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mentioned in a previous post that I have friends that live in Dubai and they told me she is a laughing stock over there. She is not invited to the high society events because they say she is an embarrassment. They also told me that she is banned from certain social circles these ladies frequent. They see through her lies. They also mentioned that where she lives is considered the suburbs (like the Valley in L.A.) as the really wealthy live in Emirates Hill (the Beverly Hills of Dubai)
Is this because of how she behaves? Or because of Sergio?

Caroline if you're reading this ...there is still time to turn it all around. Move back to London. Stand on your own two feet. Be a normal girl in your 40s making things work. Stop trying to be some big shot in Dubai!

Is this because of how she behaves? Or because of Sergio?

Caroline if you're reading this ...there is still time to turn it all around. Move back to London. Stand on your own two feet. Be a normal girl in your 40s making things work. Stop trying to be some big shot in Dubai!
Well they told me that even before Sergio was in the picture she was looked down upon already with her lack of class and behavior. It just got worse now with that moron she is with.
I mean seriously, what conversations can he possibly have with people her age? He's dumb as a rock, is clearly uneducated seeing how he spells, acts like a teenager etc.. Really not dinner companion material to be invited to these high class events.

Why do they exclaim and gush over every hotel room they’re in, it’s like they’ve been living in the wilderness for years and havent been near civilisation. Sergio films trees and snow “this is crazy, crazy” , no you dick it’s landscape and weather, he films a bath “wow honnnneeeee, look at this!”, yes Sergio, it’s a bath, we all have them. What an absolute bellend.
Cos they are flogging them for comps. They are the modern day Judith Charmers 😂. What a life, having to document every bleeping aspect of your day for a freebie.

• Haha
Their insta post with the balloon release is still up with hundreds of mostly savage comments. Guess the assistants are taking a break from their deleting duties while these two get their livers cleaned! Why on God’s green Earth would a 22/24/27 year old former professional athlete need to go on an intense medical cleanse not once but TWICE?! Seriously that place is for rich and fading Eurotrash that have eaten and drunk themselves out of their size 6 clothes. How humiliating for him. When he and CS first got together and his insta feed hadn’t yet been trillionaire’d up, he had pictures of a very normal seeming girlfriend (named Reagan or Regan I think?). Her profile was public for a minute there, and she was just a natural, no makeup, pretty looking girl his own age. Timeline suggests that Sergio got caught up in the 11:11 manifesting-abundance “lifestyle” sometime before he met Caroline and then she stepped right into it as well with her ridiculous motivational-speaking events. Gah, these two honestly deserve each other. They are so well-matched in their vapidity. Watching Caroline vamp around Paris with that bright red lipstick and godawful outfits was SO cringe. Who is telling her she looks good? Doesn’t she know red lips like that will age the bejesus out of you??!! She is entering Cruella de Ville / Jocelyn wildenstein territory (with a wardrobe by Sporty Spice!!)

Yes, Kristin is Tracy’s younger sister. Kristin was at the wedding. She is in a lot of photos taken during the time when Sergio and Caroline first met in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soo true! The red lipstick was ghastly. On the boat ride she looked horrible with the dumb white hat, ugly coat, pale face because of the cold and her bright red lips.. First time I noticed that she looks older than her age..
Truthfully if my husband organized that boat ride in that weather I would be pissed because I would tell him "don't you know me by now? How did you think I would enjoy this?"... But as he knows me I know he would never dare 😂

Caroline is going a bit full throttle on the lip filler and face fillers..it is starting to change her eyes.

Reactions: 2
Remember on Ladies of London when Julie M arranged the boat trip. Caroline flatly refused and said unless it's a yacht she's not game. She proceeded to have massive hissy fit and laid in bed most of the day.
No way is she happy on a crappy motor boat,.going down the Seine in the pissing rain and freezing cold with that divvy playing his Spotify playlist.
It's the equivalent of your BF back in the early 90s giving you a mixtape. tit, cringe, tragic and to be kept secret at all costs, praying to god no one finds it hidden in your draw.
This is a metaphor of how I see their relationship.
Sort it Caroline and try and retain a little dignity....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember on Ladies of London when Julie M arranged the boat trip. Caroline flatly refused and said unless it's a yacht she's not game. She proceeded to have massive hissy fit and laid in bed most of the day.
No way is she happy on a crappy motor boat,.going down the Seine in the pissing rain and freezing cold with that divvy playing his Spotify playlist.
It's the equivalent of your BF back in the early 90s giving you a mixtape. tit, cringe, tragic and to be kept secret at all costs, praying to god no one finds it hidden in your draw.
I don't understand why these people feel the need the share their entire lives on the Internet and then get so upset and offended when people challenge them or make what they consider to be negative comments. If you don't want people to comment in any way don't out it out there if it is going to divide opinion. There are plenty of influencer who stick to their lane, are transparent in what they do. These people are just sales people and the sooner they admit it the better

I don't understand why these people feel the need the share their entire lives on the Internet and then get so upset and offended when people challenge them or make what they consider to be negative comments. If you don't want people to comment in any way don't out it out there if it is going to divide opinion. There are plenty of influencer who stick to their lane, are transparent in what they do. These people are just sales people and the sooner they admit it the better
'That is why she is so angry when she does those moranic podcast - divorced not dead. Which should now named " how to commit adultery, divorce a good man, marry a total broke ass loser and fake it to you make it - welcome to the life of Caroline Stanbury. You can thank me Caroline for that tittle later. They share all this nonsense on line because this annoyance of a kid thinks he is a a cool influencer and people like their bullcrap posts and pictures. When you open your life for all to see, especially when it is full of untruths and horrible way of treating people- you get comments like this. Most of the people that respond to her account are mostly private accounts of some wierd people that have hardly any followers. No one of importance or status ever responds to Sergio's post. The people that do the resonse that are like awww you two are so cute, or OMG cutest couple ever are all private accounts that have clearly been created by their staff to respond postiively. Her account as well, no one with any substance, class, wealth and good reputations don't touch her damn gram account. They stay as far away from her and the post as they can. I am talking people like Dorinda, Shiva, Tracy Tutor, Luke (hairdresser from LOL), to name a few. The only reaon people would listen to her podcast is to listen to just how much she reveals with no filter. In fact, look at some of the reviews they got on them, they were many that were bad. I find her to be dangerous in the information she gives out as she is not a professional, does not do a disclaimer that is not a professional. I fear some insecure woman or male would listen to this fool and take her advice. My God she can't even take care of a dog.

OH I absolutely remember that scene very vividly. She really thought she was something didn't she. Fast forward years later and she is sitton on a boat in the cold, rain holding a umbrella with this fool playing a wedding song on his phone. She is dressed like a bedspread with lips the size of a tire , drinking champs and saying what a great husband she has. She looks like a middle age village drunk. She will get out of this marriage and dump him as soon as RHOD airs and people start on him. They are already tearing her apart on the Daily Mail and every oher place she opens up her mouth about things she has no idea what she is talking about. Example: televison interview about people being jealous in london because she flaunts her money- the comments were brutal about her appearance and put into question Sergio's sexuality. Look it up it was a faew months ago. Her ship has sailed, she is stuck with this guy that no woman would want to be with. Karma is a beautiful thing Caroline,!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I have never seen anything like it !
They are both like Village Idiots.
He’s so far up his own arse, it’s Nauseating 🤑

• Haha
Well it's free so she will do more and more
It's free and she wants to keep that bleached blonde hair that by now has to be falling out by the handfuls and her big lips that take over her entire face. I think if he keeps saying, honeeeee you are so beautiul, and all the other BS he may start believe it himself. He is such a user and social ladder climber that he would be with anyone if it en
Well they told me that even before Sergio was in the picture she was looked down upon already with her lack of class and behavior. It just got worse now with that moron she is with.
I mean seriously, what conversations can he possibly have with people her age? He's dumb as a rock, is clearly uneducated seeing how he spells, acts like a teenager etc.. Really not dinner companion material to be invited to these high class events.
thanks for a insight-,totally makes sense. Do you think she realizes it by now and just doesn’t care? I mean this guy is making it intolerable to watch anything with him in it.

Totally agree- he would say or do anything to her to stay relevant in there story they have made up in their minds. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is that of a teenage boy. Does anyone pull him aside and say this isn’t how you act in the grown up world??

Last edited:
He's getting worse! Now he's showing them eating breakfast. Noone gives a f#*k!! Sergio can you not just sit and eat breakfast? Put the phone away!! How can she stick this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.