Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
These two selfish people have replaced the picture of her son looking despondent with Sergio now picking him up. What these two wouldn't do for an instagram picture. She has had a house full of people and yet to cook a meal or even act like she cared about his family. I quess there next post will be them on a vacation because she is so stessed from partying and a house full of people. Today she was hawking her clothes on line......so classless but typical for the both of them. Sergio said they are a power couple.........that is laughable.
and he still looks absolutely miserable, it’s like he’s a hostage being forced to perform. Seeing Cem again makes the whole situation with Sergio seem even more ridiculous, she divorced the man and married a boy.

Reactions: 10

npadcr

Chatty Member
Mevie....that was a great post. I agree with everything you said. She is such a spolied,entitled mean girl that ditched her husband of 18 years to begin a relationship with a 24 year old immature kid. She has already said on her podcast that she hopes that Sergio starts to make it big so she can stop working...is she kidding? He doesn't even work- how is he suppose to hit it big? She actually thought that social media would think they were a cute couple and would show an interest in the both of them like it did when she was on LOL. She is realizing that the majority of people find her to be just plain awful and he is absolutely annoying. If they do go on TV social media will tear them apart and she will leave him. She is so annoyed already with him imagine if she left her husband and married him for fame and fortune and it falls apart. Yes, I did see her turn away from him while dancing at her engagment party. She left him standing there looking foolish but she has done that so often it dosen't even phase most people anymore.

SFV

VIP Member
I agree, I don't think she is wealthy at all, she is hustling to make a buck.

Sergiooooo was never a Real Madrid player, he played on the kids team but never made the cut to the next level., According to Reddit, after he was let go from the kids team, he ended up being signed to Corby Town, in the Evo-Stik Premier (7th tier of English football).

Its all smoke and mirrors with those two, as fake as her face.

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
OMG....these two poor pups are in the spa today because he said they have have to recover from the past 2 weeks and they are destroyed. What planet do they live on? I will give SERGIOOOO credit for what he has accomplished in 2 years time. If you back and look at his instagram pictures he was living in a cheap looking beach house and driving around looking for something to do. He is using her for connections, free stuff and publicity. I don't find him at all good looking - very feminine looking now.

Sergio's mum does not look like the happy mother of the groom as she is walking him down the aisle.
I thought the same thing too. She looks so uncomfortable. My mother (we are latin) had that same face at my brother's wedding. It is the look of I am here but I don't want to be. Imagine her only son, marrying this biatch.....and her 3 spoiled kids and all the fake people surrounding them. She spent a week with Caroline so I imagine she saw plenty to realize this woman is not a good match.

Why is she forcing the kid to be in the picture if even her daughter isn’t in it? And why would she embarrass her kid by putting it on the internet? She has no boundaries and clearly Sergio comes before her kids. Terrible mother she is
She wanted so bad for everyone to think that they are one big happy family now. The fact is the kid can't stand sergio they make fun of him all the time and no respect for him or anyone.

look a the instastory from today with sergio having a facial. what young man his age is posting this kind of stuff on the internet? She gave up a marriage and broke a family unit for this guy? What a joke. Cem is so handsome and sexy and has morals without him those kids don't stand a chance. I am happy for CEM that he didn't waste anymore of his life trying to please her. She is just dreadful

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

npadcr

Chatty Member
IVF is a classic Housewives scenario, she’ll get a lot of mileage out of this one.
Absolutely!!!! This is all a big production for her. She has no emotional attachment to this marriage. She sees people for what she can get out of the situation. Very manipulative for sure! They both are!

Is she fuck having a baby 😂 she’s # tagging the IVF place and her plastic mate Miguel ( who no doubt is involved with the business). It’s another promotion gig. How embarrassing 😳
She is desperate for money- this dream she had of being this cool power couple is as fake as that tan, lips and face on her
Seegioooo is running around filming while staff is carrying boxes in. Can you imagine what the movers are saying to each other about these two! He is just mad because he has to move out of. House with a pool that Cem was paying for! Now he is married he has to support her! She thought she he was her ticket to the wealthy life- hahaha he has her ass in an apartment!!! CEM is probably doing victory laps right about now. He is rid of her, just support the kids.

Sergioooo is just mad he can’t lay around the pool all day and go to the empty hotel and eat a free meal! Did we need to know or care that he dropped off a sample- does she not keep anything private? This is what she is doing- she can’t get followers because she isn’t divorced anymore so now she prey upon vulnerable woman going through IVF for follow ers.

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
I feel for his parents. First, there is the language barrier that they were dealing with. Hell, Sergiooo vocabulary only consist of 3 word in English- amazing, epic and beautiful! Then they are looking around at the people there thinking - these are not his friends- and then look at her! Forget the fact she is 46 but she isn’t even pleasant! I thought Sergioooo looked horrible in all the wedding pictures. Not sure if it was the first holy communion suit he is wearing or his beard to make him look older- he looks bad

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that they think people think this is normal. Honestly, how many men his age are doing a facial on Monday morning? Dude is so fake!!! How about getting dressed and going to work!he isn’t in the same universe as Cem is.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Thank you for the welcome guys! This is going to be fun especially with RHODX coming soon! If you look at the other cast members profile, they ALL have something going on in their lives..not like this cheap woman peddling her crap 😂

I forgot to tell you earlier an other tidbit I heard via my friends in Dubai : there is a group of women who are trying to get her blackisted from venues because they feel she is an embarrassment to the women living there with her attitude, drunken antics, lack of class and dressing like a hooker on the edge of Vegas strip..they are LIVID she will be on RHODX because they don't want them World to think Dubai women are all like that

npadcr

Chatty Member
She acts like a teenager that you can't get them to come out of their bedroom. She brags about having this big beautiful house yet I have never seen her sit in her living room or any other room. So insane- she just got back from a week in a hotel and now she is posting from her bedroom laying on a bed and they are setting up a table for her massage - in her room.

Another large group of people gathering at her house with no masks. Not sure how it is there with COVID but here in New York we are amost in a lock down again. It upset me so much when I see the both and there kss ass friends being catered to from hard working staff that have mask on. Her sense of entitlement is so out of control now and he is just as bad. I heard him say that they are a "power couple" really, to whom and with what money?

Last edited:

mdaadm

So for those of you that are fellow internet detectives like I am... who has noticed that Caroline is no longer friends with Sussu or whatever her name is - the very tall Scandinavian woman who she was glued to for a while and with whom she traveled to Macchu Picchu two years or so ago. For a time they were BFFs and she talked about how they bonded over both having left their marriages for younger men. They have clearly fallen out, but Sussu appears to live in London now and pops up occasionally on Juliet’s stories. Also who picked up on the friendship drama that transpired with Juliet over the last several years over Juliet’s former BFF Kristin Tutor (who fell out with Juliet at the exact same time she became BFF with Caroline 🤔). Juliet was super close with Kristin (who has more $$$ than G-d through her father) from college. She intro’d Caroline to Kristin and something went down that caused Juliet and Kristin to fall out while Kristin simultaneously became a hanger-on in Caroline’s lame life. Anyway this is how Caroline came to know her fellow cougar Tracy Tutor (Kristin’s sister, and faaaaar from the self-made businesswoman she pretends to be). I noticed that there was one Photo at the weddIng that showed Kristin and Juliet in the same shot but Juliet had the face of death and looked less than happy. Anyway... just checking to see if anyone else picked up on these situations. I feel like my detective skills could probably be out to better use solving crimes or something.... but oh well for now this is quite amusing!!

Edited to add: Kristin is the one whose Bel Air mansion Caroline usually stays in (Sophie Stanbury stayed there too!). Her father is billionaire real estate developer Ron Tutor.

Last edited:

Caw1982

VIP Member
Remember on Ladies of London when Julie M arranged the boat trip. Caroline flatly refused and said unless it's a yacht she's not game. She proceeded to have massive hissy fit and laid in bed most of the day.
No way is she happy on a shitty motor boat,.going down the Seine in the pissing rain and freezing cold with that divvy playing his Spotify playlist.
It's the equivalent of your BF back in the early 90s giving you a mixtape. Shit, cringe, tragic and to be kept secret at all costs, praying to god no one finds it hidden in your draw.
This is a metaphor of how I see their relationship.
Sort it Caroline and try and retain a little dignity....

• Haha

Meyvie

I wouldn't feel sorry for her Mum, that was probably just for instagram, those people don't cook, they don't do anything, they have staff for that. The staff might have boxing day off, back in the Victorian times the servants got boxing day off.
I'd have been annoyed about the drilling on Christmas day, but then I remembered she's Inna Muslim country, so it's not a nothing day over there. I thought Christmas looks awful over there, it's sunny, not Christmas at all.
It was interesting to see Cem there, maybe he still lives on Dubai, so that's why she's still stuck there
I thought it was really interesting to see Cem there too! Yes he lives in Dubai which is the only reason Caroline didn’t move to the US, she has been desperately trying to get onto RHOBH for years. Cem won’t let her move the kids out of Dubai. I have heard you can only be a full time housewife if you share your family, kids, husband etc. Otherwise I am sure she would happily leave the kids behind without a second thought! I felt very sorry for the sad son, clearly she doesn’t care as she posted the image anyway. How she can think pictures like that do any favours for her brand is beyond me.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Just here to say while most of us are making hard choices about kids, this nonce is having a baby...for content.

• Angry

Patsy Fritatas

I'm starting to feel.sorry for her. Has she realised how awful he is yet? Is she putting on a show to save face? How could she be attracted to him when he is so obsessed with showing off for the camera.

Off to another clinic. What a sad pretentious and fake existence. Noone can possibly be influenced by these two. Boring 😴

"Are you excited for the clinic honey?"...said no normal 26 year old..ever!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm moving house soon myself and am making sure to book my massage, glam squad, trip to empty hotel for lunch and expedition into the desert during the move!

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
npadcr, wishing you all the best with your treatment and a very healthy future ahead.

• Heart
Is she fuck having a baby 😂 she’s # tagging the IVF place and her plastic mate Miguel ( who no doubt is involved with the business). It’s another promotion gig. How embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 8

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Spot on! I thought the same thing as I watched that kind man limp carrying this entitled moran's luggage and filming it. He really has bought into this crap that he's married some reality star princess. This guy has taken any chance of a comeback and flushed it down the toilet. It takes about 5 seconds of this fool opening his mouth to realize he is a giglio. I figured out why he won't date anyone his age- because they will call his ass out on his over the top- you are beautiful- mantra that he tells this one every 5 seconds. Any woman his age would ask him why he doesn't have a job, why he walks around filming himself all day - I mean they would run for the hills. He found Caroline because she was gullible and believed all his fake love and corny antics. She is so faking the best husband bit - we are suppose to believe she is in the cold weather, on a boat, in the rain holding an umbrella and drinking champagne. OMG- her old friends are probably laughing so hard watching these videos.

Oh they filmed last year- go to their youtube channel. He is filming inside and outside. The funny thing is he repeats the same thing this year that he was saying there last year. Any 27 year old male that is living like this has some serious issues. It's not a normal life or lifestyle. I have a feeling once social media really takes off on him when RHOD comes on- she will leave him. I don't think she has any idea of how much he is making her look foolish.

Wow, please do not stop being a fellow internet detective- we need your here with these two fools. I am going to go look up all the above named people and see if I recognize them or what I can find out too. So Tracy from the reality real estate show is the sister of Kristin?
Caroline Stanbury is NOT GULLIBLE. Never.
Sorry, but I would never put that word and Caroline together. I believe he’s a chancer, but I believe he’s also a pawn (a pathetic desperate one at that) in the bigger game. Caroline won’t be with him long - he serves a purpose, or rather was suppose to serve a purpose but it’s backfiring.

He never played 1st team footballer for Real
It’s known he doesn’t have an MBA (and obviously)

The ex wasn’t that fussed about fame or chasing fame. Caroline is, hugely. She is just another affluent women who craves fame, but Caroline is much more desperate than most & that has been evident since that show ended. It’s been so obviously, I mean she still post old VTs from LOL with the hope it would be seen by someone, anyone. She attached herself to people still in the reality tv world - she has operated non stop, including the boytoy (aka Sergio).

I struggle with the narrative Caroline is being manipulated and blindsided by this boy.
She heard REAL, she heard MBA, and a kid who is young, dumb and full of cum.

Let’s face it. her ego & her calculated mind thought - CONTENT and this is what he is used for.

I'm missing something, what does she need a team for?

What is her job? I'm asking in all seriousness.

Is she permanently in Dubai and is going to make a living as an iNfLuEnceR?
I bet they are all unpaid interns mostly too, like Sonya from RHONY. It’s all smoke and mirrors, their whole life’s are paid for by promotions and PR. Flog, flog and flog some more. No doubt the new appartment is free or heavily discounted for some promo. It’s such a weird existence.