Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jemes5

The video on her Insta in the desert with the eagle landing on her arm, he looks terrified LOL. The sweater around his shoulders, looks like a Balenciaga plastic bag. Her yellow sweater dress is gorgeous, I notice she doesn't engage with any of her followers, several of them asking about her dress and boots and she just doesn't bother to reply.
I really want the boots

Misty Morning

All the padlocks have been removed as they were too heavy for the bridge. Its an old wooden bridge.
Thank you for the welcome guys! This is going to be fun especially with RHODX coming soon! If you look at the other cast members profile, they ALL have something going on in their lives..not like this cheap woman peddling her crap 😂

I forgot to tell you earlier an other tidbit I heard via my friends in Dubai : there is a group of women who are trying to get her blackisted from venues because they feel she is an embarrassment to the women living there with her attitude, drunken antics, lack of class and dressing like a hooker on the edge of Vegas strip..they are LIVID she will be on RHODX because they don't want them World to think Dubai women are all like that
Who are the Women ?

Misty Morning

Juliet is back in London. I was genuinely relieved when she was not spending her ski holiday being given the mean girl treatment by Madame Caroline.
Did she meet up with Cem in Gstaad?

Reagan Castillo is her name, his ex girlfriend he left for Caroline. Look her up on ig. He would like her pictures before when they dating Caroline and Sergio.
Can’t see her on IG

Yeah they must all be meeting up. Sophie and her ex there too. Family affair. Juliet must be a glutton for punishment.
Was Juliet in Gstaad skiing?
Is she now off again to Courcheval?

Last edited:
They have an indoor ski arena i think...she got glam...maybe filming for the show?
Yeah the ski centre is in one of the huge malls. It’s amazing, we always pop in when in Dubai. It’s not that warm in Dubai at the moment, about late 60’s which is cold for people who live there 😁. It’s also been quite rainy and lots of sandstorms. I know as my friend lives there and they have been loving the rain.

onabender

Laws are very strict about IVF, i don’t think you can choose a gender in Dubai. They choose the healthiest blastocyst and transfer it.
Because of her age her eggs aren’t all probably viable. Just because they got 8 eggs doesn’t mean they’re all ‘good’. They could try the regular way but it would probably take a really long time. Miserable. I’m surprised she’s skiing day after a retreval

onabender

He travelled for work, she travelled because she didn’t want to be home, it was too boring.
yea well guess what being a mom is boring. she’s a human being. don’t blame her for letting nannies raise the kids without blaming her ex. i don’t care if he’s ‘workinn’

Meyvie

Totally agree. She is treating this marriage and Sergiooo like a business deal! She has from the very beginning made the whole relationship with him very temporary. To lisen to her talk about the relationshipShe has said that from the very beginning - no big deal if they break up tomorrow- she doesn't care. You can look at her actions with him and it's normally fake for a quick video where she is forcing herself to kiss him but for most of the time- she can't get away from him fast enough. I think that she just replaced her best friend Luke (hairdresser) with SERGIOOO. She doesn't look the least bit physcially attracted to Sergioooo then I do. It's all part of her business plan- he just doesn't realize he is a player.

If you get a chance listen to her on this lady's podcast called Shame to Sparkle from October, 2021. Don't know how this popped up but I had to listent to it. Just when you think you have heard everything awful thing she can come up with I just listened to her talk about breast cancer and comparing it to her every day life issues she has dealt with. I take it very personal at this point in my life. She has to be one of the coldest, emotionless women I have ever heard speak.
What did she say about breast cancer? I will try to listen to it if I get a chance

Patsy Fritatas

Omg you are so right! "Look look honeey honeey diz is zo amathing" 😏
Anyone notice how when he wanted to say "Quiche" the other day he prononced it "quitzé" and she corrected him in such a way like he was one of her sons? 😂😂
Well in Courchevel if they are staying at Sophie's bf chalet we will have the grand tour of the property since Sophie didn't show anything (because she's a normal human being).
I can tell you that in Courchevel the hotels are super expensive so besides staying in an Accor Group one to be comped, their only solution will be to stay with Sophie.
In Europe its quite a popular place to go skiing. One of the better known resorts.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Her husband traveled an equal amount. That’s why they had nanny’s and also never saw each other.
Yup, he sure did. They were like two ships passing in the night. I would imagine he was traveling for his job and she was spending a fair amount of time with her friends in the US. She metioned in her podcast that she found herself looking forward to him getting home so she could leave and travel. She also mentioned that she was partying too much, and waking up in the morning trying to remember if she offended anyone the night before. I for sure have seen many of my girlfriends go down that same path when the were unhappy in their marrage. So glad she decided to end her marriage and give CEM a chance to move on with his live and she sure has moved on with hers.

That is exactly who he reminds me of, Kroy. This guy hasn't seen a camera lens he doesn't like. I think maybe, hopefully he has that phone installed somehow on the dash because if he is holding it filming at the same time that's a problem. I still believe this is all a set up with having a child although it is going to some extreme levels to try and hold onto a story line and get a spin off show.

Oh Dear she is selling her clothes today. From the looks of them I can't imagine she ever wore any of them. Maybe it's the person wearing them but they look so big and nothing Caroline would wear. I think I would have just donated them. A lot of places accept business outfits for women that are less fortunate and trying to reenter the work place. Just a suggestion.
I just saw her clothes too that she is selling. You are right - they don't look like something she would wear. I mean at some point lets just toss the body suits that are selling for $5 - it would cost more for shipping them? These clothes look like they may have been in a storage box some place and she just found them. I can't wrap my head around her selling this stuff online like that? not sure if any of her other influencers friends do the same?

SERGIOOO needs to watch it with the driving and filming. I never realized it until someone just posted something about it but you are right. His video yesterday he has his left arm extended filming with his damn phone while steering with his right hand. Does anyone know if there is a law in Dubai about texing while driving? Here in the US if you get caught texting or filming while driving you get a real hefty fine and must make a court appearance if you dispute it. It's a huge deal. I know that really bothers her because on one of her youtube videos she sounds off about him doing it. What a immature teenager this guy is.

Last edited:

onabender

She’s acting like the 1% are such huge victims because they can’t wear all their jewelry without being made to feel bad. My gosh she must really believe in meritocracy and not that trust fund her dad gave her.