Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not seen her spend any time with her Family, parents, siblings, her children, it's all the so-called friends.

Reactions: 7
Hi 1001-others, I can’t respond directly to your message but I don’t mind Lisa V compared to other real housewives, but I didn’t like it either, when she made little digs at Kyle, Adrienne, etc. maybe it stems from her childhood? But it’s annoying when people like her make little digs, they can actually be really hurtful 😕

Reactions: 3
Thanks for setting this up....
I have no idea why Dornida wasn't there or Shifa or Tracy Tutor. She certainy didn't take that many pictures of her friend Luke either. All these people supposedly she is such great friends with. All that money for a tacky 2 day affair couldn't have come from her or her toyboy. She posted a few weeks ago she is selling her clothes right out of her closet on 12/26. Thats' right selling them! Don't know too many wealthy people that have over the top events for 2 days and then sell their clothes on the internet.

She is posting again from her bed at her house. This woman just goes from one bed in a hotel to another bed in her house. GEEZ.......how many of us can lay in bed all day long and post instagram pictures! She has her dog licking her face as well. Does anyone understand why her dog breathes like that? It sounds like it is unable to catch its breath. Those blue and white pjs I have seen her in alt the time. Maybe she will sell them and get a new pair?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to admit I felt sorry for her back to posting from her bed. All dressed up for a meeting but back home.

Reactions: 2
She acts like a teenager that you can't get them to come out of their bedroom. She brags about having this big beautiful house yet I have never seen her sit in her living room or any other room. So insane- she just got back from a week in a hotel and now she is posting from her bedroom laying on a bed and they are setting up a table for her massage - in her room.

Another large group of people gathering at her house with no masks. Not sure how it is there with COVID but here in New York we are amost in a lock down again. It upset me so much when I see the both and there kss ass friends being catered to from hard working staff that have mask on. Her sense of entitlement is so out of control now and he is just as bad. I heard him say that they are a "power couple" really, to whom and with what money?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So Sophie, Juliet and Caroline Fleming have spent the day at a water park with their kids but Caroline is lying in her room pouting to the camera before having a his and hers massage?

Reactions: 5
Yup, she spends all day laying in bed with her animals and phone. The wedding events are over....she is no longer the center of attention so she is figuring out her next free tacky event that she is the star. Imagine, his parents are with him and have to deal with her in her home. I can't imagine that they feel comfortable being there. If it was my son...i would have left right after the dinner. Her so called close friend Larsa didn't go, her friend Tracy Tutor and Shiva didn't go. Dorinda didn't go......wonder why? She is selling her clothes right out of her closet on Sunday....imagine what these people must think. Also, that guy Dubai MIchael...the one that has been at her side lately...has made his instagram page private. I wonder if he started to get unkind messages?

Has anyone noticed her other son in any of the posts? I’m almost starting to wonder if he’s moved in with Cem.

Reactions: 1
I think the smaller son wasn' t involved with much of the wedding. She speaks freely about the problems with him. She talked on her podcast that he isn't happy but tried to say it wasn't really about SERGIOOO but that he doesn't like to share her. Remember, this poor little guy was the one that sleeps with her untl her toyboy moved in. She shares openly how he is having a hard time dealing with everything. The problem with her is that she doesn't like anything that gets in her way of doing what she wants. She has alread said on her podcast that this is her time now and she has worked so hard that she is doing what she wants to do.

I would imagine she is selling her wardrobe because she is moving? Which is totally fine- but how do you go from having a 2 day extragavant affair to selling your wardrobe online? I think she is really hurting for money at this point? Maybe it would help if she told SERGIOOO to go get at jobI What does he do to make money for them? She is the one that is using her name to get business and freebies. He is so damn needy and clingy that he won't leave her for fear she will forget about him.

Last edited:
I have always said that she is not as wealthy as she likes to pretend to be, I feel like Sergio was a midlife crisis for her and an act of rebellion from her upbringing in boarding school and Cem being a strict husband as she says.. I think she will regret it very soon as Sergio is more financial baggage than an asset. I think she will ditch him as soon as she realises that their “brand” is not as well received as she thinks it is & run off with “a rich older man with a yatch” as she has stated numerous times that, thats what everyone including Cem thought she would do.

Also there was a moment from her engagement party in the desert were they were on a a stage dancing and Sergio went to kiss her and she pushed him away & turned back to the crowd.. not sure if anyone else noticed it. However I am starting to see what everyone has been saying about her always seeming irritated by him and clearly not that into him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Mevie....that was a great post. I agree with everything you said. She is such a spolied,entitled mean girl that ditched her husband of 18 years to begin a relationship with a 24 year old immature kid. She has already said on her podcast that she hopes that Sergio starts to make it big so she can stop working...is she kidding? He doesn't even work- how is he suppose to hit it big? She actually thought that social media would think they were a cute couple and would show an interest in the both of them like it did when she was on LOL. She is realizing that the majority of people find her to be just plain awful and he is absolutely annoying. If they do go on TV social media will tear them apart and she will leave him. She is so annoyed already with him imagine if she left her husband and married him for fame and fortune and it falls apart. Yes, I did see her turn away from him while dancing at her engagment party. She left him standing there looking foolish but she has done that so often it dosen't even phase most people anymore.

Reactions: 10
another day, another party but they have moved from laying in the bed to laying by the pool. I would say this is progress!!!!

I noticed when Sergio went out with his family, she was never around. He went out with her family though.

Reactions: 3
Of course she wasn't around with his family- in her mind and world they aren't in her league.
She is absolutely the most superficial person that I have ever listened to or seen on TV or instagram.

another day, another party! She has been entertaining for two days and I have yet to see her lift a finger to help do anything. Yesterday she had her staff (with mask) cooking and waiting on her and guest. Today she has her poor mom in the kitchen cooking with her staff. She and SERGIOO are walking around in pjs taking selfies. Again, remind me again why does she say she is so busy and stressed out?

Her boytoy husband will never leave this lifesytle. Regardless, of how bad she treats him he is loving all of this. His face looks completely different- either he is already starting botox injections and fillers or they are using a lense on their instagram posts.

another day, another party! She has been entertaining for two days and I have yet to see her lift a finger to help do anything. Yesterday she had her staff (with mask) cooking and waiting on her and guest. Today she has her poor mom in the kitchen cooking with her staff. She and SERGIOO are walking around in pjs taking selfies. Again, remind me again why does she say she is so busy and stressed out?

Her boytoy husband will never leave this lifesytle. Regardless, of how bad she treats him he is loving all of this. His face looks completely different- either he is already starting botox injections and fillers or they are using a lense on their instagram posts.
Thought exactly the same thing, absolutely disgusting behaviour. The moaning about people drilling on Christmas Day? That’s people working you selfish witch, like your poor staff because all you and the lazy boy toy can do is take selfies of yourselves and drink. Kids presents discarded all over the floor shows how much they value any of it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.