Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right - I have never thought of her as someone that treats woman kindly and most times she berates them. You are spot on about her having such a true meanness about her - with most people. Unless she is acting fake with her friends, most of time she is talking down to staff and friends Sergioooo knew exactly what he was getting into when he met her- it was his way to be noticed after a failed soccer career. Instead of doing what most young men do which is get a job and have fun in their 20's this guy enters into a relationship with a married woman in her 40's with 3 kids. That says it all. The friends that warned her about him she is no longer friends with.

The picture of these two on their Instagram page standing in front of the rented purple lambo is awful. She looks bloated and her face is so plastic, it is unbelievable. I mean she has aged - go back and look at her 2 years ago on Instagram compared to today. He is beginning to look more feminine than she does.
Which Friends did she fall out with?

Reactions: 2
I have seen lots of negative comments, usually about the lack of time she spends with her kids, being Sergiooos mother, and her dreadful cosmetic surgery, this was before RHOD was announced, now it looks like they are instantly removed.

Reactions: 3
Hello everyone! Just found this forum and you have no idea how happy this makes me! I really thought I was the only one not being able to stand these 2! Apart from no one mentioning how annoying his laugh is, you have basically covered it all 😃

OK so a few tidbits on Caroline: when she was living in London, it was a well-known fact that she was sleeping around..alot. Her cheating habit started way before baby Sergio. She did not have a very good reputation at all.

Flash forward to her now living in Dubai: I have it on first hand information that she is not well accepted in the high society circles because they find her cheap and classless. Everyone knows she portrays to be wealthy but everyone knows she is living off of freebies. You will never ever see her with the upper crust of society in Dubai, they just can't stand her.

Also, you should know that Al Barari where she lives is considered the low end suburbs. The real money live in Emirates Hill or Palm.

This is all first hand information from friends that lived in London and now some living in Dubai

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but these stories on insta today are soooo cringeworthy, I’m actually embarrassed for them both at what they’re doing. So performative and not remotely genuine.

If you have to keep telling everyone how in love and happy you are every few minutes it just makes it more obvious you aren’t.

Reactions: 6
Hello everyone! Just found this forum and you have no idea how happy this makes me! I really thought I was the only one not being able to stand these 2! Apart from no one mentioning how annoying his laugh is, you have basically covered it all 😃

OK so a few tidbits on Caroline: when she was living in London, it was a well-known fact that she was sleeping around..alot. Her cheating habit started way before baby Sergio. She did not have a very good reputation at all.

Flash forward to her now living in Dubai: I have it on first hand information that she is not well accepted in the high society circles because they find her cheap and classless. Everyone knows she portrays to be wealthy but everyone knows she is living off of freebies. You will never ever see her with the upper crust of society in Dubai, they just can't stand her.

Also, you should know that Al Barari where she lives is considered the low end suburbs. The real money live in Emirates Hill or Palm.

This is all first hand information from friends that lived in London and now some living in Dubai
Welcome!! I really do hope rhod is on our screens soon, its going to be cringy but entertaining at the same time 🤣

Reactions: 4
Welcome!! I really do hope rhod is on our screens soon, its going to be cringy but entertaining at the same time 🤣
Welcome, so glad you found us. I think we all stumbed on this site. I was like you and couldn't believe that no one else finds her behavior repulsive. I don't know who at this point irrates me most- her or him, its really a tight race. I am not surprised with your informaton as she is really hard looking and her face compared to 2 years ago is bloated and awful. She was never a plesant person to begin with as she was the break out start from LOL because of her crass, jealous and classless behavior. Just when you think she can't get any worse- enter this bozo he clown SERGIOOO. My God he is just intolerable. They both are using each other at this point. I think she beiieved he was some wealthy european athlete like christian rinaldo and she wanted those connections and he used her to climb the social ladder believeing she was some wealthy woman that would buy into all his bullcrap charm. Most women his age wouldn't give this guy a second look - between his feminine face now and his limited vocublary and blowing smoke up her arse......it's a trainwreck. He says the same things so many times that she just rolls her eyes. In the end they both have nothing- as much as she wants us to believe it's a wonderful life with him - her actions don't match her words.

I’m sorry but these stories on insta today are soooo cringeworthy, I’m actually embarrassed for them both at what they’re doing. So performative and not remotely genuine.

If you have to keep telling everyone how in love and happy you are every few minutes it just makes it more obvious you aren’t.
I know exactly what you mean- what about when he puts his hand on his heart and declair his love. This guy could be a actor....he is getting reallly good at it. I am latin and I won't even tell you when I showed some of his videos to my husband and brothers- what they said.

Last edited:
And that is Sergios job …. 😂
haha- yup, you are right. he has to earn his keep! Dude is really putting his MBA (cough, cough) to good use doesn't he?

Yeah, I just can't wait for the world to get a dose of this guy, honeeeeeee, you are so beautiful, i love you, epic, amazing, (repeat)

Also, we are really sure that they both read comment from this thead - you willl see what they do. You will notice someone will get on here and tell us we are jealous and nasty other things- we just consider it is their staff and tell them to move on, relax! It's actually really funny

• Haha
When they said “oh Real Madrid” have mentioned Sergio - witch PLEASE.

These two mooches are soo vapid - the amount of stories, the constant plugs, the endless mindless posts to give the impression they are soo in love & do wealthy and sooo living a life others would envy.
Caroline would step over a body to get further ahead - this woman is one of the most calculated women to enter reality TV. She has been planning and doing everything she can (comments on numerous HW accounts), ingratiating herself into certain circles … she is soo calculated. Everything she does is about her. The woman lacks a maternal bone in her body, and I am sure if she wasn’t in the position she is in and didn’t have the money (Alimony) she would give up custody like a shot.

My husband made a very good point about Caroline (poor thing I force conversations about that woman on him and he too can’t stand her). I was telling him how desperate she has now become and how she has now resorted to selling her old used bikinis online to try to maintain her lifestyle as well as flogging everything & anything including creams to ease vagina dryness 🤢😂 oh how the mighty have fallen!
Anyway he was asking why she hadn’t got a large divorce settlement, considering the length of their marriage even with a prenup she should have got a big chunk aside from the child support that she should get having three relatively young children. Also she recently posted that her house in Surrey is now up for sale, I had a quick nosy and it is listed at about £14 million. When you look at her previous life in Surrey aside from the big house, the endless collection of rare birkins, the G wagon, the full-time staff of nannies, cleaners, chef and Luke her poor minion aka make up artist. Her and Cem were incredibly rich, it’s very easy to portray that rich lifestyle in Dubai but not in Surrey. I would have assumed she would have left that marriage extremely comfortable.. whether we like it or not she would have got a lot of money from Cem, unless they lost all their money hence thats why they moved to Dubai? I wasn’t following her when she first moved to Dubai and before she left Cem so I don’t know if her lifestyle had continued from Surrey on to Dubai..

The woman is a classless slag, no respect for her children. RHOD is going to be brutal and it probably will be her greatest regret ever.

The woman is a classless slut, no respect for her children. RHOD is going to be brutal and it probably will be her greatest regret ever.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome guys! This is going to be fun especially with RHODX coming soon! If you look at the other cast members profile, they ALL have something going on in their lives..not like this cheap woman peddling her crap 😂

I forgot to tell you earlier an other tidbit I heard via my friends in Dubai : there is a group of women who are trying to get her blackisted from venues because they feel she is an embarrassment to the women living there with her attitude, drunken antics, lack of class and dressing like a hooker on the edge of Vegas strip..they are LIVID she will be on RHODX because they don't want them World to think Dubai women are all like that

Reactions: 9
Thank you for the welcome guys! This is going to be fun especially with RHODX coming soon! If you look at the other cast members profile, they ALL have something going on in their lives..not like this cheap woman peddling her crap 😂

I forgot to tell you earlier an other tidbit I heard via my friends in Dubai : there is a group of women who are trying to get her blackisted from venues because they feel she is an embarrassment to the women living there with her attitude, drunken antics, lack of class and dressing like a hooker on the edge of Vegas strip..they are LIVID she will be on RHODX because they don't want them World to think Dubai women are all like that
Off topic : I used to love Joans on third in LA. Great name.

Wowzers, this is great stuff! I have said all along that this fake blonde, sloppy drunk is an insult to the beautiuful woman in Dubai. She has gotten away with the way she speaks, dresses and lives for so long that at some point it is all going to come tumbling down. She managed to insult the wealthy and poor in England on national tv- and now she is on her youtube channel telling people to not go to dubai because she has to pay more for rent- I mean she is unreal. I have always said how can this fake blonde be the spokeswoman for Cosmesurge- she doesn't represent the woman there. Now we find out she is best friends with the CEO- there are so many layers to her.

Reactions: 6
Wowzers, this is great stuff! I have said all along that this fake blonde, sloppy drunk is an insult to the beautiuful woman in Dubai. She has gotten away with the way she speaks, dresses and lives for so long that at some point it is all going to come tumbling down. She managed to insult the wealthy and poor in England on national tv- and now she is on her youtube channel telling people to not go to dubai because she has to pay more for rent- I mean she is unreal. I have always said how can this fake blonde be the spokeswoman for Cosmesurge- she doesn't represent the woman there. Now we find out she is best friends with the CEO- there are so many layers to her.
I don’t believe she has many layers - I don’t believe she’s that evolved. She is a hustler with an plumby accents which would make certain Anglophile’s believe she’s of some standing …. I think years ago the family did have a form of standing. But now.
Not so much …

duck now they are posting videos of each other about to eat ? duck the conversations between these two much be so empty, basically planning the next move for the gram. The 2 million views isn’t that big a deal - she’s treating it like she has that many followers. CS has mean girl confidence and she’s alpha - this woman would duck Sergio off in a heartbeat if someone rich and showed her interest. Sergio was a ruse to get back on TV, into the public eye … let’s face it the ex wasn’t chasing fame, and to be with someone who is : it’s bleeping EXHAUSTING.

My husband made a very good point about Caroline (poor thing I force conversations about that woman on him and he too can’t stand her). I was telling him how desperate she has now become and how she has now resorted to selling her old used bikinis online to try to maintain her lifestyle as well as flogging everything & anything including creams to ease vagina dryness 🤢😂 oh how the mighty have fallen!
Anyway he was asking why she hadn’t got a large divorce settlement, considering the length of their marriage even with a prenup she should have got a big chunk aside from the child support that she should get having three relatively young children. Also she recently posted that her house in Surrey is now up for sale, I had a quick nosy and it is listed at about £14 million. When you look at her previous life in Surrey aside from the big house, the endless collection of rare birkins, the G wagon, the full-time staff of nannies, cleaners, chef and Luke her poor minion aka make up artist. Her and Cem were incredibly rich, it’s very easy to portray that rich lifestyle in Dubai but not in Surrey. I would have assumed she would have left that marriage extremely comfortable.. whether we like it or not she would have got a lot of money from Cem, unless they lost all their money hence thats why they moved to Dubai? I wasn’t following her when she first moved to Dubai and before she left Cem so I don’t know if her lifestyle had continued from Surrey on to Dubai..

Yes that was the reason they moved to Dubai because Cem ran into money problems which I can't remember now but will ask my friends in London.
Off topic : I used to love Joans on third in LA. Great name.
Lol me too, great place that's why I chose it 😂

Reactions: 7
My husband made a very good point about Caroline (poor thing I force conversations about that woman on him and he too can’t stand her). I was telling him how desperate she has now become and how she has now resorted to selling her old used bikinis online to try to maintain her lifestyle as well as floggin g everything & anything including creams to ease vagina dryness 🤢😂 oh how the mighty have fallen!
Yeah, my poor husband too has to listen to my rants as well. She has said on numerous occasions that they split what was left but that she did not get a big sum of money. I think she spent lavishly and recklessly and I don't think he made that kind of money. She had to be going through money like water. She has said numerous times too that she nevered saved money. I think the Gift Library she owned with bankrupt. I just don't think he could make that type of money to keep this woman happy. The funny thing is that now she is supporting a 27 year old immature manchild. Talk about Karma in the universe.

Yes that was the reason they moved to Dubai because Cem ran into money problems which I can't remember now but will ask my friends in London.

Lol me too, great place that's why I chose it 😂
I don’t believe she has many layers - I don’t believe she’s that evolved. She is a hustler with an plumby accents which would make certain Anglophile’s believe she’s of some standing …. I think years ago the family did have a form of standing. But now.
Not so much …

duck now they are posting videos of each other about to eat ? duck the conversations between these two much be so empty, basically planning the next move for the gram. The 2 million views isn’t that big a deal - she’s treating it like she has that many followers. CS has mean girl confidence and she’s alpha - this woman would duck Sergio off in a heartbeat if someone rich and showed her interest. Sergio was a ruse to get back on TV, into the public eye … let’s face it the ex wasn’t chasing fame, and to be with someone who is : it’s bleeping EXHAUSTING.
Absolutely spot on, she isn't that evolved. I said the same thing about the 2 million views- that is not a big deal, she must think we are stupid to think that we would think this woman has 2 million vierwers. Now Sergio the clown might not know the difference - but it does not mean she has 2 million subscribers. She would leave him so fast if any dude with money showed her the time of day. She has missed that boat. From the looks of her sloppy hotel rooms, her animals and her lack of class- they wouldn't waste the price of a glass of wine on this chick. She did say the CEM didn't want anything to do with being in the public eye and that is why she loves sergio the clown because he loves it. they deserve each other

The woman is a classless hag, no respect for her children. RHOD is going to be brutal and it probably will be her greatest regret ever.
Exactly what I said. She thought because she was the break out star on LOL that she can fool people on this show. She and sergiooo are going to be torn apart on this show. Maybe, if she went on by herself but with him by her side- it will be a total smackdown.

When they said “oh Real Madrid” have mentioned Sergio - witch PLEASE.

These two mooches are soo vapid - the amount of stories, the constant plugs, the endless mindless posts to give the impression they are soo in love & do wealthy and sooo living a life others would envy.
Caroline would step over a body to get further ahead - this woman is one of the most calculated women to enter reality TV. She has been planning and doing everything she can (comments on numerous HW accounts), ingratiating herself into certain circles … she is soo calculated. Everything she does is about her. The woman lacks a maternal bone in her body, and I am sure if she wasn’t in the position she is in and didn’t have the money (Alimony) she would give up custody like a shot.
Agreed, but the funny part is she is acting like she is going to do IVF and have a child with this manchild. Please, like this woman is going to stop drinking and traveling to raise a newborn. And she keeps saying - SERGIOOO deserves at least one child as if having a child is something that you do for someone else. Her own husband calls her a horrible human being- this dumb ass has at least figured that much out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did you see the latest stories of the balloons in their crappy bedroom? Did you guys notice that in this "new room upgrade" they changed to, she tagged the hotel chain that manages Raffles? She didn't tag it in the previous room..she probably AGAIN asked a comp room in return for tagging them..unbelievable

Juliet seems to be having a lovely time on her ski trip. I wonder if Caroline is going to be horrible to her again if they join her?

Did you see the latest stories of the balloons in their crappy bedroom? Did you guys notice that in this "new room upgrade" they changed to, she tagged the hotel chain that manages Raffles? She didn't tag it in the previous room..she probably AGAIN asked a comp room in return for tagging them..unbelievable
OMG- look at those tacky ass baloons in their busted up looking hotel room. What happened Caroline and Sergiooooo no butler or servers for you too to be barking out demands all day long too. I quess when you get to Paris - we can see what you reall can afford. She will tag anything if it means a comp. I can't imagine Sergio the Clown thinks that a middle age, 46 year old woman would think filling up a small ass hotel room with dollar baloons from the dollar store is a romantic thing to do. He is as pleased as punch- like he is just given her the hope diamond.

Juliet seems to be having a lovely time on her ski trip. I wonder if Caroline is going to be horrible to her again if they join her?
After the way Caroline treated her at the circus wedding calling her names and being mean girl- I wouldn't imagine why she would want to go skiing with Caroline. I wouldn't want to walk to the end of the driveway with this chick

Look at Sergio the clown at the dinner table with his eyes closed crying that he has eaten too much. I mean was someone forcing him to eat- he doesn't know when he is full. My Gawd, he is just too much to look at or listen to. Also, what is with the green robe that she has been walking around for the past 2 days. Not only is the color ugly but she looks like a bag lady in it. I would love to know who is picking up the tab for these two to be flitting around these places. At this point I am sure that Sergio may have been approved for a target credit card since the guy doesn't work so I guess she is going through her money to make it look like her manchild can afford this. I don't think he could afford a train ticket than tickets to fly around to different countries. I haven't travelled out of the country since COVID started - but can they go from Spain to Paris without masking up or quaranting or is that no longer needed. I have yet to see these fools put a mask on but the poor staff that has to serve them sure have to put there's on. It is so funny that she is acting halfway decent to him in these videos- she has been on hear reading how we are commenting on it. She is caught up in the fantasy world that she has everything and life is great and instagram will prove it. It's just the opposite for these two

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.