Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids deffo dont have money as Sophie Stanbury had to work after divorcing from Carolines bro, he doesnt sound like he has money. Early days in Carolines podcast she never said she has money, she just keeps working to get the cash in. They moved to an apt recently, maybe they cant afford rent and just promote their accomodation. No real money there. Deffo cash poor, both of them, doubt they are affording ivf either. The private school fees would cripple them, plus the four nannies for a baby...
Her sister/in/law is a real inspiration compared to Caroline. She doesn't seem to be bitter and really is working to keep her life going and taking care of her children. She doesn't seem to be bitter about it as in not talking smack about her ex. Caroline did a podcast a few weeks ago and she tore into her exhusband. I don't know if he deserved it or not but we certainly didn't need to hear all that. I thinking her downfall was hooking up with this young guy. He has shown me at least he is in this relationship for any fame and travels he can get. Does anyone know what he does for a job

I have noticed that all her instastories are mostly selling/hashtags for places. I guess this is what she call hustling for another buck. Wouldn't it just be easier for her to go back to be a personal shopper or persoanl assistant? She said she liked doing it and I am sure the money isn't bad. Every picture is a hashtag that she must be getting paid for and it isn't a good look if she wants to be taken seriously. I liked her on LOL and thought her social connections with wealthy royalty was really interesting. NO thank you anymore with her. Since she took up with this young man she has lowered her standards and it isn't becoming at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her sister/in/law is a real inspiration compared to Caroline. She doesn't seem to be bitter and really is working to keep her life going and taking care of her children. She doesn't seem to be bitter about it as in not talking smack about her ex. Caroline did a podcast a few weeks ago and she tore into her exhusband. I don't know if he deserved it or not but we certainly didn't need to hear all that. I thinking her downfall was hooking up with this young guy. He has shown me at least he is in this relationship for any fame and travels he can get. Does anyone know what he does for a job
Wow, why publicly rip into the father of your children, who chooses to remain private. One of her sons is obviously not happy with the situation but they continue to air their dirty laundry.

Reactions: 2
Wow, why publicly rip into the father of your children, who chooses to remain private. One of her sons is obviously not happy with the situation but they continue to air their dirty laundry.
I didn't comment on that podcast because I thought CEM is such a private man that it was unfair to talk about him without really hearing his side of the story. She did go at him pretty bad which I thought was wrong considering we are only hearing her take of the story. I just chalked it up to another one of her immature acts to throw out a podcast for the hits.

I have noticed that all her instastories are mostly selling/hashtags for places. I guess this is what she call hustling for another buck. Wouldn't it just be easier for her to go back to be a personal shopper or persoanl assistant? She said she liked doing it and I am sure the money isn't bad. Every picture is a hashtag that she must be getting paid for and it isn't a good look if she wants to be taken seriously. I liked her on LOL and thought her social connections with wealthy royalty was really interesting. NO thank you anymore with her. Since she took up with this young man she has lowered her standards and it isn't becoming at all.
She does mention that she admires Sophie's determination and the fact that she has no help and does it all herself. I have heard Caroline say that so I know she sees how well she has it. But thank God Sophie doesn't have a toyboy ( well, maybe she does) that follows her around all the time and is riding her coat tails. Sophie is going to do very well just like CEM is going to. Caroline apparently is selling more clothes,hashtagging just about everything and appears to be a completely different person then the well to do brought up in a good family with good social standing then what we are seeing now. So my question is was that an act on LOL or is this an act. As Bethenny Frankel said on RHOBH- you can't blame to be smart and dumb at the same time.

Last edited:
Why are they always hitting each other on their gram stories? I find that to be very childish and it makes me uncomfortable. They just filmed some weird thing with mustard and ketchup bottles blocking them hitting each other. Her young husband is crying like a baby as she must have socked him one and he must hit her back. Maybe? I am not sure what it is but that is what it looks like to me. It reminds me of a brother and sister fighting in the back of a car. That whole relationship just feels odd to me. It certainly does not look like it is is for long term.

The kids deffo dont have money as Sophie Stanbury had to work after divorcing from Carolines bro, he doesnt sound like he has money. Early days in Carolines podcast she never said she has money, she just keeps working to get the cash in. They moved to an apt recently, maybe they cant afford rent and just promote their accomodation. No real money there. Deffo cash poor, both of them, doubt they are affording ivf either. The private school fees would cripple them, plus the four nannies for a baby...
She is hustling and selling video birthday and wedding greetings, that made me laugh !!

Her filter was all askew, her mouth was all over the place, or maybe that was after her clinic treatment.

I don't know how she gets away with the swearing in the the UAE, it really is one rule for some and another rule for others.

Someone mentioned her clothes when she went to the clinic in the bra top, you would not go out to a public place in that, she probably did wear something over it. Dubai is a lot less conservative than the rest of the UAE , however you still have to be careful not to offend a local by wearing inappropriate clothes or using foul or insulting language. If you are going to a government office etc, you would certainly cover your shoulders and arms and not wear shorts or anything that showed too much skin.
I would be so scared to go out dressed like she does. Always showing legs and cleavage almost doing it out of spite in my opinion. I have looked at her old pictures on her instagram page before she met this young kid - I think she said he was 24 when they met so he can't even be 30 and she looked so classy and pretty. She looks cheapen now with the way she dresses. I think Sergio is trying to make her look like she is 25 and suggest what to wear. I hate to burst her bubble but regardless of how much she is in denial- she is turning 46 in April.
Her mouth is so big now with these big lips - please stop with the fillers or whatever you are doing. Its ruining your face.

My thoughts exactly. I thought in poor taste to talk about him like that when I thought she was telling everyone how smoothly her divorce went and how generous he was. She certainly changes her mind quickly doesn't she. If I was Sergio I would keep my eye on that if she did it to the father of her 3 children and husband of 18 years that did and gave her everything, imagine what she will do with this guy when she gets bored with him. He may want to start off getting a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Their latest instastory has me a bit heated. I am really getting annoyed with their physical hitting and pinching they are always do to each other. I don't care if they do that behind doors but dont' post it. Women and men are living in abusive relationship so they need to read the room and stop that- it's not nice. I guess this is one of the reason she left CEM because he didn't play or act like a preteen. SERGIOOO is so immature - listen to him whimpering when she does something to him.....he is whining like a little girl

Anyone notice that they set up the dining table with a caption table for 1. Yeah......maybe SERGIOOOO went to work and she could sit down and eat in peace. We must have really gotten under his skin as he is posting graphs and charts on his computer with the time 2:15AM. But, he is still able to lay in bed and have that god awful cravings shake these two drink. They just love those damn drinks don't they? I mean who can drink that sugary sweet over ice first think in the morning. My goodness I sure am getting cattty aren't I? Somebody stop me from being so catty- but I can't help it they are always doing stuff lilke that I just cant let it go. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am a bit dubious about their 'infertility' journey. I have had several rounds of IVF, albeit last round was with my 14yo, so things might have changed slightly.

The process for IVF and egg freezing means that you have to stimulate your ovaries to produce more than one egg, that means daily injections for about 10 days, AS IF, she wouldn't be posting photos and videos of herself doing that on her Insta. Then to retrieve the eggs it means an anaesthesia, and most of the day in the clinic, again that would be plastered all over their insta if that was the case. They had video of him getting a blood test (and what a baby he was during that !).

I don't know what is going on, but there is no way that would not be documented injection by injection, unless they are saving that for RHOD.

Why are all these properties so stark and soul less? Even the house before, concrete floors, white walls, no window coverings? It's so bizarre.. why doesn't anyone have timber floors? So odd...or is that the type of building she prefers? The project homes gonna be awful.. it's like living in an office building!
Every house and apartment is Dubai seems to have marble floors, it's because it's cooler. When my husband was transferred there for work, we lived in a rented home with marble floors, even in the bedrooms, it was a nightmare to keep clean. The homes that expats renovate will usually see the marble floors ripped up and replaced with timber.

And 3 eggs after being hyper stimulated is really not a lot, I used to get 10 to 15 good quality eggs each time, then not all of them fertilise when they introduce the sperm, even the fertilised embryos in their petri disco, can die off before the day of transfer (usually day 3 to 5). I expect they will do genetic testing to ensure they transfer good embryo's because of her age and the riskt of chromosomal abnormalities, and again that can reduce your transfer rate to zero, especially given her age.

I had about 7 full IVF cycles, with two embryo's being transferred each time, and got pregnant twice. I was younger than her embarking on IVF.

Which episode on her podcast?
It was like one of the first ones she did in December. She went on this long diatribe about how she has to do everything for her kids (well she actually said her assistant does it) and that he is used to it but she was going to change all that and her personal assistant wasn't going to do it while he has the children. I just remeber thinking that she normally speaks kindly about him but she was on a role that day.

I wonder if they are using a surrogate it doesn’t strike me that she’d be happy to give up boozing for 9 months

It was like one of the first ones she did in December. She went on this long diatribe about how she has to do everything for her kids (well she actually said her assistant does it) and that he is used to it but she was going to change all that and her personal assistant wasn't going to do it while he has the children. I just remeber thinking that she normally speaks kindly about him but she was on a role that day.
It was a fkn weird set up her and cem had post divorce. She...her asst....would do his washing and the kids washing even if the clothes came from his dads time. It was never going to work.

I wonder if they are using a surrogate it doesn’t strike me that she’d be happy to give up boozing for 9 months
She will be miserable if she has another child...she is going thru the motions to please him. For now.

I am a bit dubious about their 'infertility' journey. I have had several rounds of IVF, albeit last round was with my 14yo, so things might have changed slightly.

The process for IVF and egg freezing means that you have to stimulate your ovaries to produce more than one egg, that means daily injections for about 10 days, AS IF, she wouldn't be posting photos and videos of herself doing that on her Insta. Then to retrieve the eggs it means an anaesthesia, and most of the day in the clinic, again that would be plastered all over their insta if that was the case. They had video of him getting a blood test (and what a baby he was during that !).

I don't know what is going on, but there is no way that would not be documented injection by injection, unless they are saving that for RHOD.

Every house and apartment is Dubai seems to have marble floors, it's because it's cooler. When my husband was transferred there for work, we lived in a rented home with marble floors, even in the bedrooms, it was a nightmare to keep clean. The homes that expats renovate will usually see the marble floors ripped up and replaced with timber.
Totally makes sense about the flooring and tempature ousides. Raising kids in a house without carpet and hard flooring is challenging with children running and falling inside. Especially when they are learning to walk.

Reactions: 1
I am listening to the december podcast is msking my blood boil...she actually admits that she does nothing for her kids...her assistant does it. How on earth do people think its going to get easier to parent after a divorce? She wants time off from scheduling?? Love...give up your kids. God i forgot what an arse she is.

I'm starting to wonder if Cem is the man we all seem to think is. Watching her on Insta, listening to her podcast, you can tell very quickly how selfish she is. What in the world did cem see in her all those years ago to make her his wife and mother to his 3 kids let alone stay with her for 20 years?

Sergios family seem to have clocked on from quite early that she's not a desirable in law, would cem's family not be the same when they were introduced?

Exactly, what I have been saying. Not only boozing but all her facial work too!

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to wonder if Cem is the man we all seem to think is. Watching her on Insta, listening to her podcast, you can tell very quickly how selfish she is. What in the world did cem see in her all those years ago to make her his wife and mother to his 3 kids let alone stay with her for 20 years?

Sergios family seem to have clocked on from quite early that she's not a desirable in law, would cem's family not be the same when they were introduced?
I wonder if he was turkish that maybr he liked her social status? Also she said they are looking to send their kid to american college which translates to over 100k a year per year per child which they cant afford other wise she wouldbt sound so frustsrating. To me this sounds a bit social climbing also...i dont knoe if rither of them went to college but the english ones give the us ones a run for their money.

I am listening to the december podcast is msking my blood boil...she actually admits that she does nothing for her kids...her assistant does it. How on earth do people think its going to get easier to parent after a divorce? She wants time off from scheduling?? Love...give up your kids. God i forgot what an arse she is.
I felt tgecm nope
And 3 eggs after being hyper stimulated is really not a lot, I used to get 10 to 15 good quality eggs each time, then not all of them fertilise when they introduce the sperm, even the fertilised embryos in their petri disco, can die off before the day of transfer (usually day 3 to 5). I expect they will do genetic testing to ensure they transfer good embryo's because of her age and the riskt of chromosomal abnormalities, and again that can reduce your transfer rate to zero, especially given her age.

I had about 7 full IVF cycles, with two embryo's being transferred each time, and got pregnant twice. I was younger than her embarking on IVF.
So happy that it worked for you. I always love to hear that people's journey down this path ends with a baby. She has been acting and dressing so immature that I don't actually think she realizes that she will be 47 at least by the time she has a baby - if she actually delivers herself. I am not onboard with all this.

That is exactly how I felt when i listented to it. She actually goes on social media and admits that her personal assistant does almost everything for her children from ordering pizza to playdates. Of all her podcast that she has done that shows just how selfish she is/has been I think this one really shows her true colors.

Okay you all -I am sitting here having my #5 chemo treatment (one left next month and hopefully cancer free!) but have to sound off about her latest insta story of them holding hands with a monitor beeping in the background. Is that her egg retrival going on? OMG- talk about drama...shall I take a picture of me and this room full of people getting chemo through our ports? I mean that fired me up!!! What these two won't do for subscribers or reality televison. I honestly don't think there are any other people on social media like these two. They use each other without realizing that they are using each other. She uses him so she can justify acting like a preteen spoiled brat and he uses her for social connections and access to money. She admitted on her first podcast that she told SERGIOOOO father that he would have a good life with her, she had connections!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
npadcr, wishing you all the best with your treatment and a very healthy future ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I have wondered that myself how did he put up with her for 18 years. The only thing I can think of is he wanted to keep the family together and he did everything to obtain that. Yeah, SEGIOOO's family picked up on her real quick. He basically said that his own sister came to the wedding with her boyfriend and the only thing Caroline said to them was hello- that's it. Imagine that. Cem's family is probably so glad now that he is out of that marriage especially now that they see all the crazy ass stuff she is doing. He is young enough to find someone completely opposite of her and have a grand life.

It was a fkn weird set up her and cem had post divorce. She...her asst....would do his washing and the kids washing even if the clothes came from his dads time. It was never going to work.

She will be miserable if she has another child...she is going thru the motions to please him. For now.
If she didn't have a reality show in the works she wound't be having a baby. She has this all figured out. They do spinoff shows all the time so she figures that everyone will fall in love with SEGIOOO and they will do a reality show with them having a baby. There is no other reason this woman who openly admits she is selfish- would start a family at her age. She has to be getting something out of the deal or for sure she wouldn't be doing it. What I find even weirder is that she keeps saying how much SERGIOOO wants a baby and looks at baby strollers and baby clothes when they are in stores. I hope he listens to the podcast she did last year when she said that after she had her twins she had her hair and nails done as soon as she got home. She also said when she found out she was pregnant she told her housekeeper that she was having the baby . Does that sound like someone that is just dying to have another baby!!

npadcr, wishing you all the best with your treatment and a very healthy future ahead.
AWWWW - thank you so much! I am looking forward to having this behind me.

SERGIOOOO is making sure we all see that he is working- albeit he is still in bed but he has 3 laptops going on with some crypto stuff? I see he can't bring himself to get dressed and actually go to a job but this may be a start!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.