Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast with her daughter was interesting. The fact she was so apathetic about it would have concerned me as a mum. Surely she would care about her parents and her description of Sergio didn't sound like she had any respect for him. Marriages will break up every day and children will be affected and it's important to have that open dialogue with them. Maybe those are conversations to have away from the spotlight. I don't think a 14 year old has the emotional intelligence to tell her view on a podcast listened to many.

Reactions: 4
Todays stories are hilarious, Sergio is huffing and puffing dramatically while they’re moving, but all he’s doing is filming someone else carrying the heavy stuff and Caroline has locked herself away for a massage because of the stress 😂😂😂. Who in earth is going to keep taking those dogs all the way downstairs to take them out for the toilet?

I honestly thought she owned the house she lived in, what a waste paying that rent on it. I know she’s saying it’s sold but im wondering if Cem was paying it because of the Kids but now she’s remarried he won’t pay anymore, seems like a real coincidence that they’re moving right after the wedding.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she even wants a baby but feels obliged to say she does and knowing he wants a family. She’s going to be a nightmare, more than she is already.
Jesus wept! 🤣 I can’t not think of anyone less maternal than her with the three children she already has, let alone bringing another child into the world. I hope she can afford nanny’s, as I expect good ol lovely Cem was paying for them previously

Is there a wiki on this lady?

I'm following her because she was mentioned in the Anna Bey thread - I think as a positive thing. I just don't want to ask stupid basic questions about her so if someone can give me the summary...

Reactions: 3
The podcast with her daughter was interesting. The fact she was so apathetic about it would have concerned me as a mum. Surely she would care about her parents and her description of Sergio didn't sound like she had any respect for him. Marriages will break up every day and children will be affected and it's important to have that open dialogue with them. Maybe those are conversations to have away from the spotlight. I don't think a 14 year old has the emotional intelligence to tell her view on a podcast listened to many.
She would put her mother on the podcast if she would tell everyone that they are a good couple! How horrible to put your teenage daughter in a position where she has to answer such questions! I mean is she that desperate for guest!!!!

Jesus wept! 🤣 I can’t not think of anyone less maternal than her with the three children she already has, let alone bringing another child into the world. I hope she can afford nanny’s, as I expect good ol lovely Cem was paying for them previously
Hahaha!!!! So funny! She is doing this for followers. She is no more having a baby then I am- and trust me I am not! Notice IVF journey hashtag-she is hoping this will bring in more followers that are going through IVF!! She is just horrible- would sell her soul for money

I don’t think she even wants a baby but feels obliged to say she does and knowing he wants a family. She’s going to be a nightmare, more than she is already.
Well this may work out good for Sergioooooo- he can finally go to work as a nanny!

Is there a wiki on this lady?

I'm following her because she was mentioned in the Anna Bey thread - I think as a positive thing. I just don't want to ask stupid basic questions about her so if someone can give me the summary...
So much to unpack with her- start from the first thread and read. You will catch on real quick!

I am not sure how the laws are outside of the United States but here once you remarry you are not entitled to alimony or any other support other than child support. Her money train has ended. Now she has Sergioooo father there trying to set his lazy add up in a business. Maybe she should have married the father- he is nice looking and looks kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is she duck having a baby 😂 she’s # tagging the IVF place and her plastic mate Miguel ( who no doubt is involved with the business). It’s another promotion gig. How embarrassing 😳

IVF is a classic Housewives scenario, she’ll get a lot of mileage out of this one.

Reactions: 7
I saw a headline in the DM (I think) saying Caroline enjoying bein g in Dubai so she can show off her luxury lifestyle. I cannot bring myself to click.

Honestly I think it's easy to be pretend rich in Dubai. Everything looks luxurious.

Reactions: 5
She said it’s so stressful to record a pod cast whilst moving home. She hasn’t lifted a bloody finger, all she’s done is have a massage and Sergio has wa**ed in a test tube. No mention of the army of people doing on all the donkey work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IVF is a classic Housewives scenario, she’ll get a lot of mileage out of this one.
Absolutely!!!! This is all a big production for her. She has no emotional attachment to this marriage. She sees people for what she can get out of the situation. Very manipulative for sure! They both are!

Is she duck having a baby 😂 she’s # tagging the IVF place and her plastic mate Miguel ( who no doubt is involved with the business). It’s another promotion gig. How embarrassing 😳
She is desperate for money- this dream she had of being this cool power couple is as fake as that tan, lips and face on her
Seegioooo is running around filming while staff is carrying boxes in. Can you imagine what the movers are saying to each other about these two! He is just mad because he has to move out of. House with a pool that Cem was paying for! Now he is married he has to support her! She thought she he was her ticket to the wealthy life- hahaha he has her ass in an apartment!!! CEM is probably doing victory laps right about now. He is rid of her, just support the kids.

Sergioooo is just mad he can’t lay around the pool all day and go to the empty hotel and eat a free meal! Did we need to know or care that he dropped off a sample- does she not keep anything private? This is what she is doing- she can’t get followers because she isn’t divorced anymore so now she prey upon vulnerable woman going through IVF for follow ers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I found it hard to watch the stories today. Dog pissing on the boxes in the kids room, Sergio behaving like a grumpy teen yet manages to have someone film him in his flash car. Caroline looking peeved off in her new apartment which overlooks a desert/building site. That place just looks awful. And I mean building site Dubai, not her apartment which I'm sure is fine. Part of me just wishes she would see how fake it all seems and just be more herself. She could say look its not going great but this is where we are so let's make the most of it!

• Sick
I found it hard to watch the stories today. Dog pissing on the boxes in the kids room, Sergio behaving like a grumpy teen yet manages to have someone film him in his flash car. Caroline looking peeved off in her new apartment which overlooks a desert/building site. That place just looks awful. And I mean building site Dubai, not her apartment which I'm sure is fine. Part of me just wishes she would see how fake it all seems and just be more herself. She could say look its not going great but this is where we are so let's make the most of it!
Did the dog really piss on the boxes?🤢 I totally missed that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.