Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this because of how she behaves? Or because of Sergio?

Caroline if you're reading this ...there is still time to turn it all around. Move back to London. Stand on your own two feet. Be a normal girl in your 40s making things work. Stop trying to be some big shot in Dubai!
O
Has anyone seen Channel 4’s “ The Millionairess and me?” … it’s about Caroline’s friend she broke lockdown with, Carolin Cronin - an awful woman. It’s clear why they’re friends.
[/QUOTE
Has anyone seen Channel 4’s “ The Millionairess and me?” … it’s about Caroline’s friend she broke lockdown with, Carolin Cronin - an awful woman. It’s clear why they’re friends.
OMG! Another Full blown NARCISSIST, Caroline Cronin.
She is a Vile up her own arse Moron, & yes, she Broke the Lockdown Rules last April with non other than Caroline Stanbury, Sergio (twit) Carrallo, Juliet Angus, Caroline. Massenet, Husbands, & a few more Morons.
Caroline Stanbury & her Man Chid, went to 4 or 5 Parties hosted at various friends homes, to celebrate her Birthday. Disgraceful Law Breakers 😡

She needs to reset her Values & Life, not her body 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So I listened to the podcast. My thoughts:

* Esther Perel has done a few talks on Infidelity. They are really interesting to listen to although CS talks about Brene Brown. I hope I have that name right
* CS has a very liberal view around cheating, that’s fine. She talks about not checking Cems phone but my gut feel is there may have been a slip up her side although she doesn’t admit to it
* slip ups are fine she feels, most of her friends are in open marriages whatever floats your boat, but the overall feel I got from her was that long term marriage can be tedious and why not spice it up a bit?
* Sergio adores her, but they have a very modern marriage, whatever that means

I’ve been married 15 years, but I married at 32, I had a good time leading up to meeting my husband. Have their been attractive people sent my way? Yes. But I would never forgive myself if I cheated, my marriage and family are the world to me, I wouldn’t trade it for a hormone fuelled thrill. I respect our commitment.

Overall I wonder why these types make the commitment to marriage if it’s not respected.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen his insta story from yesterday where they are eating dinner and he tells her she looks horrible.. because she's for once not fully made up with hair done? Can't stand this guy !

• Wow
Have you seen his insta story from yesterday where they are eating dinner and he tells her she looks horrible.. because she's for once not fully made up with hair done? Can't stand this guy !
well, he is not wrong, to be fair! but bloody hell what a head to say it and then post himself saying it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
**INSIDE INFORMATION ALERT**

Good morning everyone! So I have some inside information regarding RHODX filming. It seems when the ladies went for a 3 day trip to Zaya Nurai Island, none other then Sergio showed up on the last day to try and insert himself in the storyline...

I mean something is seriously wrong with this guy to not be able to leave her alone, it's actually quite freaky. He's glued to her in a way that is so unhealthy... He must hate it when her children are around. I wonder how they get along? Anyone know?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
On one of her podcasts she interviewed her teenage daughter, who sounded like she despises Sergio, called him an immature baby, and that’s coming from a 14 year old. 😂😂 Seems her sons don’t like him much either. Sergio has also complained about her kids not liking him and being rude to him.

Cue an insta post soon of them all playing happy families 😁😁 had to laugh, after comments here about him not having any friends his own age, they find a 25 year old to drag along to their retreat where the average age is 60 upwards. Carolyn looks like she is joined by her gay son and his boyfriend.

• Haha
Ah well, at least Sergio will have someone his own age to play with!
OMG that just made me literally laugh out loud. Yeah, Sergio mommy arranged a play date while she hangs out with the grown ups.

On one of her podcasts she interviewed her teenage daughter, who sounded like she despises Sergio, called him an immature baby, and that’s coming from a 14 year old. 😂😂 Seems her sons don’t like him much either. Sergio has also complained about her kids not liking him and being rude to him.

Cue an insta post soon of them all playing happy families 😁😁 had to laugh, after comments here about him not having any friends his own age, they find a 25 year old to drag along to their retreat where the average age is 60 upwards. Carolyn looks like she is joined by her gay son and his boyfriend.
That is exactly what it looks like - And why are these fools at this place? Like where is it and what a total waste of 9 days. But we have to remember that they have to look like this jet setting couple traveling the world for a month. Lets see she went to Madrid in the winter, nothing happening there, Paris trip was laughable - balloons flying off the balcony and the cold arse ride on the boat in the rain. Which by the way - I did not see any other boat out. But thank goodness they got security and a party bus with twinkling lights to take them to the empty airport. All her other so called friends that actually have decent husbands and boyfriends and have jobs- they were at the superbowl in California. Caroline, what happened no invite or place to stay.

If you want to see a video that shows her daughter's disrespect for SERGIOOOO go to their SC and Family youtube channel and watch Best Villa In Dubai it was filmed like in August. Hate to give them the views but its's worth it. You aren't going to believe this video. Start it at about 15:43 and just watch this girls behavior and how her mother reacts to what she is saying and how she treats Sergio. It's unbelievable. At some point Caroline tells Sergio that her daughter said to take it down ( I think I know why) but he never does . It's unreal!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG that just made me literally laugh out loud. Yeah, Sergio mommy arranged a play date while she hangs out with the grown ups.

That is exactly what it looks like - And why are these fools at this place? Like where is it and what a total waste of 9 days. But we have to remember that they have to look like this jet setting couple traveling the world for a month. Lets see she went to Madrid in the winter, nothing happening there, Paris trip was laughable - balloons flying off the balcony and the cold arse ride on the boat in the rain. Which by the way - I did not see any other boat out. But thank goodness they got security and a party bus with twinkling lights to take them to the empty airport. All her other so called friends that actually have decent husbands and boyfriends and have jobs- they were at the superbowl in California. Caroline, what happened no invite or place to stay.

If you want to see a video that shows her daughter's disrespect for SERGIOOOO go to their SC and Family youtube channel and watch Best Villa In Dubai it was filmed like in August. Hate to give them the views but its's worth it. You aren't going to believe this video. Start it at about 15:43 and just watch this girls behavior and how her mother reacts to what she is saying and how she treats Sergio. It's unbelievable. At some point Caroline tells Sergio that her daughter said to take it down ( I think I know why) but he never does . It's unreal!
It's in Austria and believe me, February is not at all the time to go to the Health Clinics (most go April to June then September to November).. February is considered low season (as you can see the dining hall is empty) that's why they probably got comped now.
You forgot that after this they are going to Courchevel, hopefully to meet up with her kids for mid term break. Then after that to Maldives a week

Reactions: 2

She is the one that spoke on another person's podcast before the sham wedding and said that if this couple did not come to the wedding then Sergio would be like Megan Markle. The podcaster says - oh poor sergio we will come and Caroline said- yeah he does have some friends. The fact that she made that comment( i guess because most of harry's friends/family were at their wedding, I don't know) was her passive/aggressive way of saying- he has no friends. Which is crazy for a young man his age. In fact- it's even weirder that he feels more comfortable with her friends and coworker that are older than his parents. It's just not normal.

It's in Austria and believe me, February is not at all the time to go to the Health Clinics (most go April to June then September to November).. February is considered low season (as you can see the dining hall is empty) that's why they probably got comped now.
You forgot that after this they are going to Courchevel, hopefully to meet up with her kids for mid term break. Then after that to Maldives a week
She is going to eat and drink and courchevel and the malldives so what is the point of a health clinic. Maybe it was to get some time alone from him? My goodness if I were here I would leave his arse there and take the first plane out of there - he seriously is strange. Did you see him pouting because he didn't get enough food for dinner. I guess they are use to the hotel in dubai that is always empty and that move in for weeks at at time like they are they the hilton's living in the waldorf austoria. When it is free they eat every morsel and dish in the damn restaurant.

Their view looks horrible. I looked again at their followers and for the most part they are just random people or made up accounts. He is using that filter on his instagram post - he looks completely different then he did when he first met her - and I don't meant that in a nice way. Guy just gives me the used car salesman feeling- a smooth talker and before you know he has inserted himself completely in your life. I am sure that is what happened to Caroline- she will never get rid of this kid, unless he pays him to go away.

well, he is not wrong, to be fair! but bloody hell what a head to say it and then post himself saying it.
Wow, I just heard him say that. Damn, what happened to his favorite line - you are so beautiful I am the luckiest person. Hahah - now he is like yeah you look horrible. I think he has a side to him that is polar opposite of what he portrays when he talks that crap to her. It's so funny because she bought in to all that crap he was telling her about being the most beautiful woman, and loving her, that was he way of getting into her head. If she hadn't said yes to him - this dude would have found someone else and done the same thing.

Good morning everyone! So I have some inside information regarding RHODX filming. It seems when the ladies went for a 3 day trip to Zaya Nurai Island, none other then Sergio showed up on the last day to try and insert himself in the storyline...

I mean something is seriously wrong with this guy to not be able to leave her alone, it's actually quite freaky. He's glued to her in a way that is so unhealthy... He must hate it when her children are around. I wonder how they get along? Anyone know?
What!!!!!!! OMG are you kidding....................so the producers probably shut him down. This guy is all about getting on television one way or another . OMG- can you imagine what the cast thought when they saw him. Another time he did that he is on their youtube channel it's titled my girl drives me crazy start it at about 5:06 and watch. She is supposed to be driving in an all girl event and he is in the car with her and she is fighting with him. She actually says- they told me no husbands are allowed and he said well, i want to go. it's the first time i have ever seen her really let him have it. So it doesn't surprise me that he would show up and try to get on film. He sees her as his ticket to being recognized and wealth. I have said it all along- he showed up in dubai less than 6 months after meeting her and stayed with no job, friends, or a place to live. dude is strange!

So I listened to the podcast. My thoughts:

* Esther Perel has done a few talks on Infidelity. They are really interesting to listen to although CS talks about Brene Brown. I hope I have that name right
* CS has a very liberal view around cheating, that’s fine. She talks about not checking Cems phone but my gut feel is there may have been a slip up her side although she doesn’t admit to it
* slip ups are fine she feels, most of her friends are in open marriages whatever floats your boat, but the overall feel I got from her was that long term marriage can be tedious and why not spice it up a bit?
* Sergio adores her, but they have a very modern marriage, whatever that means

I’ve been married 15 years, but I married at 32, I had a good time leading up to meeting my husband. Have their been attractive people sent my way? Yes. But I would never forgive myself if I cheated, my marriage and family are the world to me, I wouldn’t trade it for a hormone fuelled thrill. I respect our commitment.

Overall I wonder why these types make the commitment to marriage if it’s not respected.
Thank yo so much for listening. I agree, don't get married if you feel you can't make the physical temptations of being with someone else while being married. I think Caroline would not be bothered for one second if Sergio stepped out on her and had affairs. In fact, she has talked from the very beginning as if her relationship is temporary. She has never made it feel like he means much to her other than a romp in the hay and a dinner date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is the one that spoke on another person's podcast before the sham wedding and said that if this couple did not come to the wedding then Sergio would be like Megan Markle. The podcaster says - oh poor sergio we will come and Caroline said- yeah he does have some friends. The fact that she made that comment( i guess because most of harry's friends/family were at their wedding, I don't know) was her passive/aggressive way of saying- he has no friends. Which is crazy for a young man his age. In fact- it's even weirder that he feels more comfortable with her friends and coworker that are older than his parents. It's just not normal.

She is going to eat and drink and courchevel and the malldives so what is the point of a health clinic. Maybe it was to get some time alone from him? My goodness if I were here I would leave his arse there and take the first plane out of there - he seriously is strange. Did you see him pouting because he didn't get enough food for dinner. I guess they are use to the hotel in dubai that is always empty and that move in for weeks at at time like they are they the hilton's living in the waldorf austoria. When it is free they eat every morsel and dish in the damn restaurant.

Their view looks horrible. I looked again at their followers and for the most part they are just random people or made up accounts. He is using that filter on his instagram post - he looks completely different then he did when he first met her - and I don't meant that in a nice way. Guy just gives me the used car salesman feeling- a smooth talker and before you know he has inserted himself completely in your life. I am sure that is what happened to Caroline- she will never get rid of this kid, unless he pays him to go away.

Wow, I just heard him say that. Damn, what happened to his favorite line - you are so beautiful I am the luckiest person. Hahah - now he is like yeah you look horrible. I think he has a side to him that is polar opposite of what he portrays when he talks that crap to her. It's so funny because she bought in to all that crap he was telling her about being the most beautiful woman, and loving her, that was he way of getting into her head. If she hadn't said yes to him - this dude would have found someone else and done the same thing.

What!!!!!!! OMG are you kidding....................so the producers probably shut him down. This guy is all about getting on television one way or another . OMG- can you imagine what the cast thought when they saw him. Another time he did that he is on their youtube channel it's titled my girl drives me crazy start it at about 5:06 and watch. She is supposed to be driving in an all girl event and he is in the car with her and she is fighting with him. She actually says- they told me no husbands are allowed and he said well, i want to go. it's the first time i have ever seen her really let him have it. So it doesn't surprise me that he would show up and try to get on film. He sees her as his ticket to being recognized and wealth. I have said it all along- he showed up in dubai less than 6 months after meeting her and stayed with no job, friends, or a place to live. dude is strange!

Thank yo so much for listening. I agree, don't get married if you feel you can't make the physical temptations of being with someone else while being married. I think Caroline would not be bothered for one second if Sergio stepped out on her and had affairs. In fact, she has talked from the very beginning as if her relationship is temporary. She has never made it feel like he means much to her other than a romp in the hay and a dinner date.
Wasnt that event filmed and shown on the bbc programme about dubai? Its in bbc iplayer at the moment. If so no wonder he wanted to turn up to be on the screen. Oh it didnt show him or caroline at that event from what i can remember so they must have cut that part out 🤣 he thinks hes so sexy and handsome and cute for 'surprising' his wife but honestly its creepy and annoying. Sergio heres some free advice....stop being clingy and filming every damn thing, be your own man and maybe people will like you or at best stomach you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

I'm watching her stories at this clinic thinking wouldn't it be lovely if she could actually escape from it all on her own away from Sergio the pain in the ass!

Reactions: 3
Since they announced their relationship he has gained over 60k followers in 18 months. All thanks to her. It really is a business partnership.
True, but the followers are just made up people or people that may just stop by and comment. I am waiting to see some heavy hitters start to comment .

Have you noticed Sergio's WhatsApp name for Caroline at the top of the message? Lover CS Dubai?

View attachment 1071077
EWWWWW - he is so frekin strange.

Okay, did anyone see on her stories- she has posted him laying in bed and he is saying he has passed out! OMG how much more pathetic can he get. She posts these videos I think so that he can get negative reactions from viewers. Does anyone else think she may be doing this on purpose to start to show viewers what she has to put up with on a daily basis? And why is that 24 year old on this trip with them - did Sergio give him some pointers on where/and how to pick up older wealthy woman? Seriously, I wouldn't put that past him. Caroline has aged 10 years in the past 2 years- her wait although is only 106 pounds- she looks bloated and her face is far from being soft and pretty. She said that SERGIOO likes her without make up and all those facial procedures but I see it differently. I think he wants her less attractive so no one will catch her eye and he can control and keep his hands in her money pocket. IF you see how happy she was with her family before this guy came sliming around- it's like 2 different people.

He must be having a real issue with the negative comments he is getting especially from here. My friend isn't even on here and she said she sent him numerous dm calling him out on being a fake and he blocked her. She made another account up sent him another dm and told him to go get a job instead of chasing Caroline around like a puppy - he blocked her from that account too. She won't give up I will tell you that much. I wouldn't waste my time - but everyone is different. Caroline take a look at what you have become in 2 years. You have those trillionaire life ad's which is all about crypto currency which we know you have no idea what it is all about (her words) you are traveling now with a unknown 24 (your husband's friend, hmm) and your baby husband (your daugher's words) and your life has no one in it that hold meaning or true love. You have managed to f up pretty much everything at this point- but you kinda deserve it!

Look at the shape of her face in the picture she just posted. It's triangle shaped. I love how they put a favorite place. Hmmm, I thought that was the empty hotel they mooch off of? Their favorite place- you mean the only place in Austria that will let them stay there for a week free for a few hashtags. Not a good look too that she post he is passed out in bed if this place is paying for free advertisement that this is a great retreat.

Yes Cem posted. His Instagram account is Cem Habib (cemmin) but it's private
I would love to be able to see Cem's pictures on his account. I am sure he isn't an angel but you know what- I bet you anything he is a damn good dad and can't be as selfish as she is. I also believe that he is a hard working man and is the polar opposite of SERGIOOOl. In fact, SERGIOOO could only wish to be the type of provider this man was during their marriage. Again, I am sure he had faults- but I am only going off of what we are left with from her parenting.

Have you noticed Sergio's WhatsApp name for Caroline at the top of the message? Lover CS Dubai?

View attachment 1071077
Bet you anything it was him hiding here from whomever he was living with or dating at the time he started running with her. He just never changed the contact's name. He is sooo gross!!!!!

Last edited:
True, but the followers are just made up people or people that may just stop by and comment. I am waiting to see some heavy hitters start to comment .

EWWWWW - he is so frekin strange.

Okay, did anyone see on her stories- she has posted him laying in bed and he is saying he has passed out! OMG how much more pathetic can he get. She posts these videos I think so that he can get negative reactions from viewers. Does anyone else think she may be doing this on purpose to start to show viewers what she has to put up with on a daily basis? And why is that 24 year old on this trip with them - did Sergio give him some pointers on where/and how to pick up older wealthy woman? Seriously, I wouldn't put that past him. Caroline has aged 10 years in the past 2 years- her wait although is only 106 pounds- she looks bloated and her face is far from being soft and pretty. She said that SERGIOO likes her without make up and all those facial procedures but I see it differently. I think he wants her less attractive so no one will catch her eye and he can control and keep his hands in her money pocket. IF you see how happy she was with her family before this guy came sliming around- it's like 2 different people.

He must be having a real issue with the negative comments he is getting especially from here. My friend isn't even on here and she said she sent him numerous dm calling him out on being a fake and he blocked her. She made another account up sent him another dm and told him to go get a job instead of chasing Caroline around like a puppy - he blocked her from that account too. She won't give up I will tell you that much. I wouldn't waste my time - but everyone is different. Caroline take a look at what you have become in 2 years. You have those trillionaire life ad's which is all about crypto currency which we know you have no idea what it is all about (her words) you are traveling now with a unknown 24 (your husband's friend, hmm) and your baby husband (your daugher's words) and your life has no one in it that hold meaning or true love. You have managed to f up pretty much everything at this point- but you kinda deserve it!

Look at the shape of her face in the picture she just posted. It's triangle shaped. I love how they put a favorite place. Hmmm, I thought that was the empty hotel they mooch off of? Their favorite place- you mean the only place in Austria that will let them stay there for a week free for a few hashtags. Not a good look too that she post he is passed out in bed if this place is paying for free advertisement that this is a great retreat.

I would love to be able to see Cem's pictures on his account. I am sure he isn't an angel but you know what- I bet you anything he is a damn good dad and can't be as selfish as she is. I also believe that he is a hard working man and is the polar opposite of SERGIOOOl. In fact, SERGIOOO could only wish to be the type of provider this man was during their marriage. Again, I am sure he had faults- but I am only going off of what we are left with from her parenting.

Bet you anything it was him hiding here from whomever he was living with or dating at the time he started running with her. He just never changed the contact's name. He is sooo gross!!!!!
Well I have it as am connected with him but didn't post it as not sure what the rules are here since I am new..don't want to be kicked off 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.