Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw her on the trailer for the next episode of 'Life in Dubai' (or title to that effect). My god she is harsh looking,,

I don't follow her stories on Insta, I just have a look at her feed every so often, so only see her filtered photos. Was shocked at how old and unattractive she looks, the only words I can think of to describe her face, is hard and harsh looking. The insta filters certainly help her enormously.

I don't know how she can stand him always poking and pulling at her, he seems like a 14 year old who has suddenly discovered sex and being allowed to touch a female body for the first time. Despite his good looks, he is the most unsexy and unattractive man I have seen in a long time.

They are both so vacuous and shallow. I can't imagine them ever having a single intelligent conversation between them.

Reactions: 13
The only thing they have in common is their quest for fame and fortune. Nothing else matters to them.

Reactions: 7
I just saw her on the trailer for the next episode of 'Life in Dubai' (or title to that effect). My god she is harsh looking,,

I don't follow her stories on Insta, I just have a look at her feed every so often, so only see her filtered photos. Was shocked at how old and unattractive she looks, the only words I can think of to describe her face, is hard and harsh looking. The insta filters certainly help her enormously.

I don't know how she can stand him always poking and pulling at her, he seems like a 14 year old who has suddenly discovered sex and being allowed to touch a female body for the first time. Despite his good looks, he is the most unsexy and unattractive man I have seen in a long time.

They are both so vacuous and shallow. I can't imagine them ever having a single intelligent conversation between them.
I don't find him attractive at all. I can't see what made her go for him over her husband

Reactions: 7
As if she couldn't get any worse, she's got a united shirt 🤮

Reactions: 1
I don't find him attractive at all. I can't see what made her go for him over her husband
My guess is Sergio has an extremely high sex drive. She has been in long term lust with him. I think they probably have sex almost every night and it’s why she’s in bed all mussed up in the mornings. Cem was more independent, traveled for work a lot, wasn’t in his 20s anymore, and also had been married to her for a long time.

Sergio thinks of Caroline as his rich Barbie sex toy.

None of this is bad but I just don’t think it will last.

Reactions: 8
My guess is Sergio has an extremely high sex drive. She has been in long term lust with him. I think they probably have sex almost every night and it’s why she’s in bed all mussed up in the mornings. Cem was more independent, traveled for work a lot, wasn’t in his 20s anymore, and also had been married to her for a long time.

Sergio thinks of Caroline as his rich Barbie sex toy.

None of this is bad but I just don’t think it will last.
It won't last

Reactions: 2
Omg- I just saw that she works for a company named Blush. That is why that new girl is with her a lot-- she calls her a realtor. Anyhoo, I looked them up and she is listed as a brand ambassador for luxury decorating in homes! Has anyone taken a look at this women’s bedroom? What company would hire her for anything luxury and classy? Her house has no decorations in it but a few neon pictures that my teenagers have in their bedrooms. I guess she and Sergiooooo are now decorators?

Absolutely spot on! She is very hard looking. Anyone that has hair and makeup done for $1000 a clip- will look great- including myself! I have really never seen another couple on Instagram try so hard to convince people they belong together. My God it’s exhausting to watch!!!

It won't last
It absolutely won’t last. Has to be more to a relationship then physical. No doubt she is thinking to herself - what the hell have I done. She could have divorced Cem if she was not in love with him. She could have spent the next few years discovering herself and making a new life for herself. Instead she had now married a frekin kid that she financially had to support and figure out a job for him. He absolutely does nothing on his own. What a annoying man- she can have him!

The only thing they have in common is their quest for fame and fortune. Nothing else matters to them.
Nothing or no one matters to these two! Who are all these so called friends? He literally has no friends of his own and most of her old friends deserted her ass when she hooked up with toy boy. What ever happened to Dubai Michael or that guy Kris Fade she did a podcast with a few years ago. The whole time she was in that podcast with Kris she was separated from Cem and running around with Sergiooooo but telling the listeners how great it was to be married! Awful lady!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder why Juliet is still over there?
I thought the same, I honestly think nahe hoped for more Caroline time. The kids must be due back to school in the UK. Doesn’t look like she’s done much apart from hand around shopping malls. Looks boring. She needs to go home!

I wondered same. It does look boring now and I think they must have been given 2 weeks free stay at Raffles or something. Either that or someone has tested positive..

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, I honestly think nahe hoped for more Caroline time. The kids must be due back to school in the UK. Doesn’t look like she’s done much apart from hand around shopping malls. Looks boring. She needs to go home!
Mine are back tomorrow. I imagine her's go to private school and they have different term times.

I wondered same. It does look boring now and I think they must have been given 2 weeks free stay at Raffles or something. Either that or someone has tested positive..
Ah, I didn't think they one of them could have covid, although they seem to be out and about. Saying that, I've not seen her post any stories with the husband for a few days.

Take a look at thier filthy bed linents with the dogs climbing all over them and laying there. It is absolutley disgusting for a woman her age with 3 children. This is with her having housekeepers too. She constantly films in that room and bathroom which is dirty and cluttered - wet towels and clothes on the floor. What is wrong with this woman? He is so using her for this lifestyle of going out to dinner and parties every night. He doesn't know anyone and certainly has no money. He didn't play professional soccer/ football at a level where he was making alot of money. He played in the under 21 league- its like playing as a teenager. After seeing her sloppy drunk last night I am disgusted with her. Although, I am glad he went out to buy some new clothes as he was wearing the same jacket and pants.

I have noticed his father is in alot of pictures lately so I think he is staying in Dubai to help invest in something. Maybe he can get his lazy ass son up and out to work. As far as her - someone please let me know if you find out what she does for a living. This crap she tries to say about her podcast making all this money is a lie- and her brand is what?
Is she advertising for another new assistant?
In a kinda of weird way I would love to interivew for that job. Can you imagine these two interviewing a person with their demands and expecations and then probably paying a measly salary. Kinda reminds me of Ebenezer Scrooge!!!!

Oh my God, she is still there?

A couple of things. Here in the USA the pandemic is out of control again - really,really bad. These two spoiled entitled people had all those supposed to be friends at their circus wedding event and then they all dispersed and back home traveling all over the world. These two could care less about the fact her parents are elderly and have been around all those people-and none of them wore masks. with the exception of the poor staff that had to wait on these frekin wannabees for 2 days. Point being - Juliet and a bunch of other people that are still in Dubai may have contacted COVID. Just a thought!

Hahah - her podcast is suppose to be so great (according to her) but yet she is asking people to give her ideas on what to talk about. In other words - most podcasters take the time to do research and find guest that are interesting. Not her, she spends no time in preparation of material and then expects people to give her the ideas. Hell, if we had the ideas we would start our own podcast. Maybe, I will ask to go on her podcast and see if she will answer our questions. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In a kinda of weird way I would love to interivew for that job. Can you imagine these two interviewing a person with their demands and expecations and then probably paying a measly salary. Kinda reminds me of Ebenezer Scrooge!!!!

Oh my God, she is still there?

A couple of things. Here in the USA the pandemic is out of control again - really,really bad. These two spoiled entitled people had all those supposed to be friends at their circus wedding event and then they all dispersed and back home traveling all over the world. These two could care less about the fact her parents are elderly and have been around all those people-and none of them wore masks. with the exception of the poor staff that had to wait on these frekin wannabees for 2 days. Point being - Juliet and a bunch of other people that are still in Dubai may have contacted COVID. Just a thought!

Hahah - her podcast is suppose to be so great (according to her) but yet she is asking people to give her ideas on what to talk about. In other words - most podcasters take the time to do research and find guest that are interesting. Not her, she spends no time in preparation of material and then expects people to give her the ideas. Hell, if we had the ideas we would start our own podcast. Maybe, I will ask to go on her podcast and see if she will answer our questions. Just a thought.
It's out of control here in England, the NHS is over whelmed but we've got an idiot still in charge of our country, so nothings being done about it. If Juliet comes back to England, she can still carry on as she is in Dubai. These people don't care about others, just themselves, they don't care if they spread it around and someone with a weakened immune system catches it. Masks have only just come back in here after the baffoon decoded to get rid of them in the Summer and Autumn, so they may think they don't need to wear them, or are part of the tin hat brigade.

I wonder how successful her podcast is?

Reactions: 2

Good looks? I don’t find nothing good looking or attractive about him. I’m a 1000% Latina woman surrounded by handsome men in a Latin country, and honestly he’s considered just an average looking guy. Nothing attractive about him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.