Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I give it 2 years Max.

Everything about him screams gigolo ..
I mean, it’s blatantly obvious this kid is strategically chasing money & made a very conscious decision at a certain point 2016 to it at any cost.

CS is very well connected, but I suspect she’s lost alot of clout over the years with certain circles when she got into reality TV, then add this chump into the equation … she’s sliding down the ranks fast.

I actually think the reason they will spilt is a dodgy deal which will go wrong & people will be affected by the deal & it will her way out. (I don’t know why I think this but something tells me that will be the deal)

I’ll be honest Juliet is one of the most desperate people I have ever seen (but I am sure there are much worse). The thing is some people are beyond rich & live lives we can’t imagine, they want for nothing, they can travel anywhere they want, indulge in experiences only afforded by the super rich - but they crave FAME, I mean they live to be famous. It’s like a golden chalice.

Juliet lives and craves fame soo badly, I bet she is exhausting to live with. Constantly staging her life, constantly preemptively thinking about what to post on the gram …

It exhausts me thinking about it.
But I know people who aren’t famous, rich, ordinary job - who live for the gram, tik tok and everything is on there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

npadcr

Chatty Member
Z Listers and rich people. They probably want to buy the best present or give the most money, so they share it and more people view their Instagram.
I didn't realise that his Mum walked him down the aisle, I thought his Dad was at the wedding? Actually thinking about it, why was he walked down the aisle? Only the bride gets walks down the aisle. Is that a Spanish tradition?
I think he's using her, I don't know how she can't see that. Her family, must be disappointed, he's not in their circles, he had no money and he was never a footballer as he tries to claim. I hope she had a water tight pre-nup.
They are gross!!!

Now they are posting from other rooms instead of bedroom! Wow, they are stepping it up a notch! As much as he tries he could never measure up to the man Cem is! Why doesn’t he try getting dressed and going to work and making money instead of living off of Cem’s money? Also, what poor taste he has- he disrupted this family by running around with her while she was married and then moves to Dubai to make sure she doesn’t work her marriage out. Now he poses with the kids on a card. What a swell guy he is isn’t he?

Two superficial people - the deserve each other. Imagine what social media will say about them if they are on a real show!!! They will tear them apart

Last edited:

westville

Chatty Member
I don't find him attractive at all. I can't see what made her go for him over her husband
My guess is Sergio has an extremely high sex drive. She has been in long term lust with him. I think they probably have sex almost every night and it’s why she’s in bed all mussed up in the mornings. Cem was more independent, traveled for work a lot, wasn’t in his 20s anymore, and also had been married to her for a long time.

Sergio thinks of Caroline as his rich Barbie sex toy.

None of this is bad but I just don’t think it will last.

npadcr

Chatty Member
I don't understand why these people feel the need the share their entire lives on the Internet and then get so upset and offended when people challenge them or make what they consider to be negative comments. If you don't want people to comment in any way don't out it out there if it is going to divide opinion. There are plenty of influencer who stick to their lane, are transparent in what they do. These people are just sales people and the sooner they admit it the better
'That is why she is so angry when she does those moranic podcast - divorced not dead. Which should now named " how to commit adultery, divorce a good man, marry a total broke ass loser and fake it to you make it - welcome to the life of Caroline Stanbury. You can thank me Caroline for that tittle later. They share all this nonsense on line because this annoyance of a kid thinks he is a a cool influencer and people like their bullcrap posts and pictures. When you open your life for all to see, especially when it is full of untruths and horrible way of treating people- you get comments like this. Most of the people that respond to her account are mostly private accounts of some wierd people that have hardly any followers. No one of importance or status ever responds to Sergio's post. The people that do the resonse that are like awww you two are so cute, or OMG cutest couple ever are all private accounts that have clearly been created by their staff to respond postiively. Her account as well, no one with any substance, class, wealth and good reputations don't touch her damn gram account. They stay as far away from her and the post as they can. I am talking people like Dorinda, Shiva, Tracy Tutor, Luke (hairdresser from LOL), to name a few. The only reaon people would listen to her podcast is to listen to just how much she reveals with no filter. In fact, look at some of the reviews they got on them, they were many that were bad. I find her to be dangerous in the information she gives out as she is not a professional, does not do a disclaimer that is not a professional. I fear some insecure woman or male would listen to this fool and take her advice. My God she can't even take care of a dog.

Remember on Ladies of London when Julie M arranged the boat trip. Caroline flatly refused and said unless it's a yacht she's not game. She proceeded to have massive hissy fit and laid in bed most of the day.
No way is she happy on a shitty motor boat,.going down the Seine in the pissing rain and freezing cold with that divvy playing his Spotify playlist.
It's the equivalent of your BF back in the early 90s giving you a mixtape. Shit, cringe, tragic and to be kept secret at all costs, praying to god no one finds it hidden in your draw.
This is a metaphor of how I see their relationship.
Sort it Caroline and try and retain a little dignity....
OH I absolutely remember that scene very vividly. She really thought she was something didn't she. Fast forward years later and she is sitton on a boat in the cold, rain holding a umbrella with this fool playing a wedding song on his phone. She is dressed like a bedspread with lips the size of a tire , drinking champs and saying what a great husband she has. She looks like a middle age village drunk. She will get out of this marriage and dump him as soon as RHOD airs and people start on him. They are already tearing her apart on the Daily Mail and every oher place she opens up her mouth about things she has no idea what she is talking about. Example: televison interview about people being jealous in london because she flaunts her money- the comments were brutal about her appearance and put into question Sergio's sexuality. Look it up it was a faew months ago. Her ship has sailed, she is stuck with this guy that no woman would want to be with. Karma is a beautiful thing Caroline,!

Last edited:
  • Heart

npadcr

Chatty Member
I guess her next business adventure is building something in the desert? If I see one more gram of them riding into the frekin sandy, hot, dark desert to eat a meal I think I am going to get sick. Also, SEGIOOOO is dressing more feminine than she does now. I think he is going for that european money yachty look but not rocking it. Someone must have told her that her legs are her nicest asset because everything she wears is low cut and up to her arse. Lets go for age appropriate and classy Caroline - you were the one that told us you came from wealth and social status.

npadcr

Chatty Member
LIsten to her last instastory if you want to see just how horrible she is. She is driving in the car with her husband of less than a month and sarcastically says " he has been sharing his love for me this whole car ride" he tells her she has been very mean all day but to tell everyone what he said about her ' she says, " don't know I took a nap while you were talking" - now if this toyboy doesn't understand by now she isn't in this for the right reasons- he doesn't want to. Also, when her father is cooking lambchops he asks SERGIOOOO how you want them cooked - he replies medium well please- this biatch snaps and says nobody eats them that way cook them medium rare- he won't know the difference. Go look on their instastories today- she cuts that part out but SERGIOOO didn't. If they are comfortable putting this type of behavior out on social media - imagine how hateful they are off camera. He already said on the 12/22 podcast that he hopes the new year will make her softer and nicer to him. I believe that he realizes that she isn't in love with him and his blinders are starting to come off. She is bitter with him because she realizes he has no fianancial benefits that he is bringing to this relationship.

This type of woman doesn't do anything unless she benefits from it. She thought he was good looking and would bring her a whole new life style with younger people. What happened is he followed her to Dubai, only knew one person, has no job, and is totally dependent on her for friends, home and money. She is starting to resent him and it is showing. I have noticed his father has an apartment there now- I think the father knows what is going on and is going to set up a business to help him. out. The problem is CEM did this for 18 years, good job, lots of money, right social circle and it still wasn't enough.

She is also realizing that he is lazy. I just don't know why he isn't working. She is embarrasing him by having him watch movies that were made before he was born. What is the point in that? What 27 year old male would lay in bed with all those animals climbing all over you and a 46 year old woman, It's just not normal. He gets up drinks coffee, gets a massage, lays out by the pool, and then follows her around to her photo shoots for her shoes. The fact that they have to move into a rental apartment for 8 months until this tiny house is built must be mortifying to her. She probably thought her fake friends would hook her up with a free place to stay. I guess that tacky hotel isn't interested in her living there for 8 months rent free

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
These two selfish people have replaced the picture of her son looking despondent with Sergio now picking him up. What these two wouldn't do for an instagram picture. She has had a house full of people and yet to cook a meal or even act like she cared about his family. I quess there next post will be them on a vacation because she is so stessed from partying and a house full of people. Today she was hawking her clothes on line......so classless but typical for the both of them. Sergio said they are a power couple.........that is laughable.

SFV

VIP Member
On one of her podcasts she interviewed her teenage daughter, who sounded like she despises Sergio, called him an immature baby, and that’s coming from a 14 year old. 😂😂 Seems her sons don’t like him much either. Sergio has also complained about her kids not liking him and being rude to him.

Cue an insta post soon of them all playing happy families 😁😁 had to laugh, after comments here about him not having any friends his own age, they find a 25 year old to drag along to their retreat where the average age is 60 upwards. Carolyn looks like she is joined by her gay son and his boyfriend.

• Haha

BaliBarbie

I imagine she was brought up by nannies, so that's normal to her. However, the laying in bed all day watching TV is such a waste of life. I can't understand why when she has nothing to do, she doesn't spend time with her children. I don't think she was this bad on ladies of London, although we only see edited moments of her life. I think she needs to move back home, she's changed for the worse since living in that awful country.
I lived in Dubai for work for many years - it’s not an awful country at all and has many good points - but I agree that the extremes of wealth and the ability to find household staff / drivers at a relatively affordable price vs. UK helps create and perpetuate this type of laziness. It’s easy to get carried away in the glamour of Dubai which she has done. She should be careful though - whilst the UAE is very liberal, it doesn’t look kindly on drunken loud behaviour. I’d she takes this too far, she could get into trouble
It just looks like a country full of twats, i.e z Listers and influencers, with questionable people at the head of the country. It's not somewhere I'd ever want to visit or take my family.

Regarding his "football career" I don't know how he can hat away with claim he was a footballer, he never made it. I'm sure if he was any good, he could have played in the lower leagues. I do think he's using her. I can't understand why her family went to the wedding and supported her. I just hope she's got a water tight pre-nup.
please don’t dismiss an entire country to be full of twats based on watching Caroline or some influencers. What Dubai has achieved in only 50 years of development is phenomenal - the infrastructure, vision, focus on the future and technology etc. Yes it is materialistic and has extremes of wealth. It is glamourous. But it is also safe and clean and visionary. As a woman in a corporate role, I enjoyed working there. It is a respectful and safe place to live in.

npadcr

Chatty Member
That podcast of December 22 reveals alot! She basically said she never made an attempt to get to know his sister- Sergiooooo said she only spoke to her by saying hi! This toy boy knows she isn’t happy with this financial setback sobhe is kissing her arse! I remember how excited my husband and I were when we bought our first house! We thought it was a mansion in our eyes- haha. She keeps saying how it’s small and not her dream home. Translation- she is embarrassed and pissed Sergiooooo isn’t bringing any financial security into this relationship. Hell, he is using her for her money and status. .

Meyvie

I am rewatching LOL now & I watched the part where Caroline was straddling Juliets husband, I was sooo happy about Juliet rightfully being upset with Caroline & standing up for herself & then she backtracked because she was scared of Caroline.

Rewatching this show especially with mature eyes makes me realise what a vile manipulative, narcissist Caroline really is, was & always has been. I do not understand why everyone was so scared of her and why they couldn’t stand up for themselves every time she made her stupid & condescending remarks.

I am just starting season 3 & I remember this is the season where she brought in all her friends “yes men” (Caroline F, Sophie, Adela) thinking she was going to be queen B without Annabelle & Caprice who she clearly was intimidated by in previous seasons. Instead everybody started standing up against her because they were tired of her shit and she attempted to play the victim!

Having recently dealt with toxic friends who are similar to Caroline I don’t know how people can stand to be around her, I also don’t understand why people are so threatened by her, maybe its because she had money previously and was known to be well-connected.

Dexter1799

I forgot how handsome Cem was, much more charisma than Sergio. Surprised he’s there , u guess they try and make it work. Pic of the ‘ family’ together with one of her boys looking very unhappy, but she posts the pic anyway.
Also Juliet would drive me insane, she’s such a vacuum of anything! I bet it’s exhausting being around her

Happy family
He’s the one that doesn’t approve of this union and most definitely dislikes Sergio. Por child will need a therapist. She fucked up her sons emotional stability

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Todays stories are hilarious, Sergio is huffing and puffing dramatically while they’re moving, but all he’s doing is filming someone else carrying the heavy stuff and Caroline has locked herself away for a massage because of the stress 😂😂😂. Who in earth is going to keep taking those dogs all the way downstairs to take them out for the toilet?

I honestly thought she owned the house she lived in, what a waste paying that rent on it. I know she’s saying it’s sold but im wondering if Cem was paying it because of the Kids but now she’s remarried he won’t pay anymore, seems like a real coincidence that they’re moving right after the wedding.

hotpussy

VIP Member
Some good goss there!
So sergioooo (not sure he has a post a post qualification) instead of getting a education and a job in a proper company doing something that will make him successful and actually produced something..has decided his career consists of "meetings" on laptops in obscure hotels with random drug dealer looking types and conning some poor suckers into trading crypto by pretending to be a "trillionAire" .. lol we all know the real truth! Almost fell of my chair laughing.. 🤣🤣

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
I just listened to that teenager podcast with her daughter. Talk about trying to put words into her daughter's mouth and changing the narrative.

Had to laugh when the daughter said you are never home, and she said but I am home more now than I used to be, bloody hell, that sounds great if that is her benchmark.

Also the daughter said, when asked how was life different now, she said she can do what she wants when she is with her mother but the dad has rules, so clearly he does the parenting. Had to laugh at her saying Sergioooo is just a baby, Caroline tried to change the narrative to him being 'fun', but the daughter wasn't having it LOL. The constant, 'do you think I am happier', the daughter saying, 'I don't know, I don't care'. She certainly won't be winning any parent of the year awards that's for sure.

Have to say, the daughter sounds like a chip off the old block, I think she will be publicly throwing her mother under the bus in a few years.

• Wow

Twixchick

I don’t think she even wants a baby but feels obliged to say she does and knowing he wants a family. She’s going to be a nightmare, more than she is already.
Jesus wept! 🤣 I can’t not think of anyone less maternal than her with the three children she already has, let alone bringing another child into the world. I hope she can afford nanny’s, as I expect good ol lovely Cem was paying for them previously

npadcr

Chatty Member
@npadcr, sending good wishes for a happy and healthy future for you ♥
Awwwww thank you so much!!! It's been a rough six months but I am one of the fortunate ones- I am going to beat it. Thank you guys for letting me get on here and distract myself from the madness of treatment. :)

which podcast episode did she talk abo her her ex ?
It's the one on December 8 called Never, not divorced. Pour a glass of wine and sit back and listen- it's a real piece of work. Let me know what you thought...

Hugs for you, you can fight this! 👍👍👊

As if her mouth couldnt get any bigger 😬😬 completely ages her and thats even with a filter 🤦‍♀️

How can you live in a house (apartment/penthouse??) And have dogs peeing on the carpet....eeek i could never! 😱🤢
AWWWW - thank you so much! You guys are helping me get through this nasty treatment and you didn't even know it. Thank you for that. :)
She absolutely looks horrible- I mean her mouth/lips are the size of tires. I mean this woman has so much fillers an botax going on she is beginning to look like a cat. Seriously, her face is disfigured. I love how she said this week that people are going into Cosmesurge asking for the "Caroline" ummm - sure they are!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

BaliBarbie

I thought it was lovely that Juliet spent time with her family, compared to Caroline, although maybe her kids are with their Dad. I couldn't think of anything worse than living Caroline's partying lifestyle at this age, she's done all that and us having to do it again to keep up with that waste of space she's married.
I still can't understand why Juliet has stayed in Dubai.
The non stop partying and then staying in bed all day watching movies with their animals all over them and then getting massages. Do these wastes of space DO anything else besides this? To think this is someone that has children. She has pets for show - she never bathes them, feeds them or takes them for walks - that’s for the staff to do. It’s such a depraved disgusting way to live.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Thanks for setting this up....
I have no idea why Dornida wasn't there or Shifa or Tracy Tutor. She certainy didn't take that many pictures of her friend Luke either. All these people supposedly she is such great friends with. All that money for a tacky 2 day affair couldn't have come from her or her toyboy. She posted a few weeks ago she is selling her clothes right out of her closet on 12/26. Thats' right selling them! Don't know too many wealthy people that have over the top events for 2 days and then sell their clothes on the internet.

She is posting again from her bed at her house. This woman just goes from one bed in a hotel to another bed in her house. GEEZ.......how many of us can lay in bed all day long and post instagram pictures! She has her dog licking her face as well. Does anyone understand why her dog breathes like that? It sounds like it is unable to catch its breath. Those blue and white pjs I have seen her in alt the time. Maybe she will sell them and get a new pair?

Last edited:
  • Haha