Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's really worrying when Sergio says things like..."and this is why I love this woman" and he is referring to how hot she looks as they get ready to go out..again. Is that why he loves her? Her physical appearance only?

That is worrying,. She looks really haggard and old, he can't possibly believe she is hot and beautiful.

I am coming to the conclusion they are both playing a role, there is an 'agreement' between them, i.e they hooked up to raise both their profiles and there is nothing more to it other than play acting and a business venture.

Reactions: 3
I think it's really worrying when Sergio says things like..."and this is why I love this woman" and he is referring to how hot she looks as they get ready to go out..again. Is that why he loves her? Her physical appearance only?
Absolutely, he is like a teenager and is lusting after her. I have noticed that too. He equates love with his sexual attraction to her. I mean let's be honest would in God name is their to like not to mention love about her. She is absolutely repuslive and I don't mean that in her physical appearance I mean her soul- she is just awful.

Sergio must have filters attached to his eyes, we all saw from that it interview how rough Caroline looks when she's not in control of the camera
OMG that is so funny - filters attached to his eyes! She looks absolutely rough in that interview. Too much alcohol causes puffinesss....as well as her lips are so big.

That is worrying,. She looks really haggard and old, he can't possibly believe she is hot and beautiful.

I am coming to the conclusion they are both playing a role, there is an 'agreement' between them, i.e they hooked up to raise both their profiles and there is nothing more to it other than play acting and a business venture.
Oh I think he totally is using her to live the good life. There is no way this man is attracted to her - she is far from attractive but he can overlook all that for a expensive free dinner and hanging out with people that have money. He will allow her and her kids to treat him horribly as long as he can stay relevant. She has to be tired of supporting his ass and knowing that we all know his insincere "honeee ou are so beautiful, honeee i love you are just empty words.....so fake. the totally belong together.

I hear you !! I think he’s rather dense …. As in he’s not very deep just quite superficial….. he’ll probably find himself in a couple of years and then move on to something with more meaning…. Their life revolves around selfies and dinners - that has got to lose its appeal after a while ?
Absolutely, he will tired of this fake life and look for something more meanful when the sex gets old. He took a bite of caviar last night like he was eating a scoop of peanut butter out of the jar. He has not a clue of the finer things in life. If he thinks this is the one that will propel him into a succesful life and career - umm I think he is going to be saddnely mistaken. She hasn't been successful in one thing in her entire life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I guess her next business adventure is building something in the desert? If I see one more gram of them riding into the frekin sandy, hot, dark desert to eat a meal I think I am going to get sick. Also, SEGIOOOO is dressing more feminine than she does now. I think he is going for that european money yachty look but not rocking it. Someone must have told her that her legs are her nicest asset because everything she wears is low cut and up to her arse. Lets go for age appropriate and classy Caroline - you were the one that told us you came from wealth and social status.

Reactions: 8
Juliets necklace collaboration is hideous. The necklace is ok but the belt she showed on her stories today …what !

Haven’t seen the 2 New Puppies for ages.
Anyone know what’s happened to them?

Reactions: 1
Finally listened to the podcast about the wedding, I actually felt so awkward, embarrassed & mortified for them both. How rude and ungrateful to all those who spent money and flew out in a pandemic to go to their wedding. Also can’t believe how she was talking about his family and her lack of interest in them (as well as her own) she couldn’t even feign it.

I have gotten used to Caroline being such a narcissistic, cold bi*ch however this was a new low even for her. How sad when Sergio said he can’t wait for her to be in a wheelchair so she will be softer with him & her trying to dismiss him about the daughter calling him a head. I am sure she just sits back and laughs at the abuse her kids give him, she doesn’t respect him and clearly her kids are influenced by her and watch how she treats him.

I still think Sergio genuinely has some feelings for her even if it’s just lust or whatever but I do think eventually he will get fed up of constantly being disrespected and leave. I think she thinks she had him wrapped around her finger and he will always be like that. I think he will probably leave her in such a humiliating way as well to get back at her at all these year of being humiliated.
The scary thing is she says shes a lot more loving now! I can’t remember much about her scenes with Cem on LOL however I can’t imagine her talking to him the way she talks to Sergio.

Lastly it’s hilarious hearing her constantly trying to convince herself she is so much happier with her life now than before. She’s clearly very disappointed about the size of the new house 😂 and having to work to keep Sergio in the life that he has become accustomed to.

She really is his sugar mamma and she keeps saying she can’t wait for him to make it big (in what exactly?) so she can retire. I seriously doubt he would stick around if he could live that lifestyle without her. Even if he has (?) some money from his dad which he may or may not use to contribute to his lifestyle. I doubt he could afford to be living in such villas, the cars, the hotels, the holidays and frequent dinners out without her (bare in mind she gets a lot of these things free here) plus aside from access to finances Caroline also has access to celebrities & “important people” which I think all appeal to Sergio. I go to Dubai often & to live how they live is very expensive, even they can’t afford their own lifestyle.

Also anyone noticed how she’s not going on as many holidays recently (whens the honeymoon?) not sure if that’s because of filming RHOD or are the sponsors drying up? Funny how Caroline whores herself out on social media to any and every product & Sergio whores himself out to Caroline.

Reactions: 12
If she is as happy as she says she is, why does it matter what size of house you live in? She said it’s a starter home, they’ll be mortgage free. Surely that’s a good thing?

I’d hate to be living a lifestyle where it’s all about things. Will Sergio be there if she got sick and needed nursing? What happens if they have a child? Will they just hand the child to a nanny and continue to live this lifestyle? She strikes me as someone not overly maternal, having another child at 45-46 makes you 55 with a ten year old.

Reactions: 4
The video on her Insta in the desert with the eagle landing on her arm, he looks terrified LOL. The sweater around his shoulders, looks like a Balenciaga plastic bag. Her yellow sweater dress is gorgeous, I notice she doesn't engage with any of her followers, several of them asking about her dress and boots and she just doesn't bother to reply.

• Haha
I'm moving house soon myself and am making sure to book my massage, glam squad, trip to empty hotel for lunch and expedition into the desert during the move!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes ! Was it beciase she was gushing over her ex that died?
She is something else to take this death about her. I am sure that Bob Saget had many girlfriends during that time and you didn't hear from them. She is as bad as Caroline. Stanbury...anything for a story.

Haven’t seen the 2 New Puppies for ages.
Anyone know what’s happened to them?
I thought the same thing. I am sure that the apartment (funny she calls it now a penthouse) doesn't allow all those damn animals.

I'm moving house soon myself and am making sure to book my massage, glam squad, trip to empty hotel for lunch and expedition into the desert during the move!
Ahahahahaha.......that's funny!!!! Don't forget to spend time doing your selfies with your oversized sun glasses and carryiing your dog with a glass of champagne in your hand.

The video on her Insta in the desert with the eagle landing on her arm, he looks terrified LOL. The sweater around his shoulders, looks like a Balenciaga plastic bag. Her yellow sweater dress is gorgeous, I notice she doesn't engage with any of her followers, several of them asking about her dress and boots and she just doesn't bother to reply.
He was petrififed when that eagle landing on her arm. What a little limp. That sweater on him looked ridiculous. He spends no money on clothes- he wears the same outfits always.

Clearly, mask rules don’t apply to these two idiots either.
Makes me soooo frekin mad when I see that. Poor staff making hardly any money waiting on these fake idiots who probably are nasty, demanding and tip poorly. They just flip from one free event to another without masks and think that is cool....

Looks like Dubai Miquel is back after his trip to US where we are in a crisis state with Omicron. I guess he couldn't miss a free brunch at the empty hotel with these two fools -but damn dude at least put a mask on you just left the states where we are in worst cases of OMICRON. SERGIOOOO has his dad with him now so I am assuming SERGIOOO can't find a job on his own and his dad will set him up with a job. He is surrounding himself with some new people and dressing more professional- i guess dad told him it's time to get out of his bathing suit and put on work clothes? I personally can't wait to see the new set up of thier bedroom and bed where we can watch them spend the majority of thier day. I had to laugh because she hashtag #penthouse when she showed the apartment..........she just can't help herself can she. I don't know about you all but I would be petrified with that balacony and being up so high especially with my children and animals. You think she thought about that? Also, do you think that place allows her animals to move in there..... how many dogs (5) , hedgehogs, flying squirrels, lizards..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sergio saying "we lavve you Larsa, we love youoooo" while watching her on TV has made me feel a bit sick..🤢. I mean, does he know her?...also is his important 'meeting' really just more social media promo of the deserted Raffles Hotel? ...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Finally listened to the podcast about the wedding, I actually felt so awkward, embarrassed & mortified for them both. How rude and ungrateful to all those who spent money and flew out in a pandemic to go to their wedding. Also can’t believe how she was talking about his family and her lack of interest in them (as well as her own) she couldn’t even feign it.

I have gotten used to Caroline being such a narcissistic, cold bi*ch however this was a new low even for her. How sad when Sergio said he can’t wait for her to be in a wheelchair so she will be softer with him & her trying to dismiss him about the daughter calling him a head. I am sure she just sits back and laughs at the abuse her kids give him, she doesn’t respect him and clearly her kids are influenced by her and watch how she treats him.

I still think Sergio genuinely has some feelings for her even if it’s just lust or whatever but I do think eventually he will get fed up of constantly being disrespected and leave. I think she thinks she had him wrapped around her finger and he will always be like that. I think he will probably leave her in such a humiliating way as well to get back at her at all these year of being humiliated.
The scary thing is she says shes a lot more loving now! I can’t remember much about her scenes with Cem on LOL however I can’t imagine her talking to him the way she talks to Sergio.

Lastly it’s hilarious hearing her constantly trying to convince herself she is so much happier with her life now than before. She’s clearly very disappointed about the size of the new house 😂 and having to work to keep Sergio in the life that he has become accustomed to.

She really is his sugar mamma and she keeps saying she can’t wait for him to make it big (in what exactly?) so she can retire. I seriously doubt he would stick around if he could live that lifestyle without her. Even if he has (?) some money from his dad which he may or may not use to contribute to his lifestyle. I doubt he could afford to be living in such villas, the cars, the hotels, the holidays and frequent dinners out without her (bare in mind she gets a lot of these things free here) plus aside from access to finances Caroline also has access to celebrities & “important people” which I think all appeal to Sergio. I go to Dubai often & to live how they live is very expensive, even they can’t afford their own lifestyle.

Also anyone noticed how she’s not going on as many holidays recently (whens the honeymoon?) not sure if that’s because of filming RHOD or are the sponsors drying up? Funny how Caroline whores herself out on social media to any and every product & Sergio whores himself out to Caroline.
Alot to unpack here but you are saying everything I think we all think as well. Her podcast about the wedding just showed just how ungrateful and entitled this woman actually is. I am sure that most of her guest are as superficial as she and SERGIOOO are so they probably came to the wedding just for view for their instagram. I feel so sorry for the staff at that hotel that had to put up with this biatch's demands during that time. If anything it showed SERGIOOO's family and freinds just what he has sold his soul for. I think she pissied off that she didn't get alot of wedding gifts, money or free trips from her guest and maybe that what set her off - but yeah, not big traveling so far. SERGIOOO is to damn lazy to go out and try and make money on his own so if she is waiting for him to make it big so she can retire....ummmm - she will be 46 in a few months so I don't see that happening. Also, not hearing much from him about wanting to have a baby with her..

If she is as happy as she says she is, why does it matter what size of house you live in? She said it’s a starter home, they’ll be mortgage free. Surely that’s a good thing?

I’d hate to be living a lifestyle where it’s all about things. Will Sergio be there if she got sick and needed nursing? What happens if they have a child? Will they just hand the child to a nanny and continue to live this lifestyle? She strikes me as someone not overly maternal, having another child at 45-46 makes you 55 with a ten year old.
I am the same age as she is and have been married for 20 years. Our children are about the same age as hers. It's hard work dealing with work, husband, chidren, aging parents ( you all get it). For some reason she decided during her midlife crisis (she got bored) to walk away from it all and go down this path of superficial, unattainable living. She has absolutely made her life so difficult and created a lifestyle on social medial that she can't possibly keep up with. CEM demanded respect and she would never, ever treat him publically the way she treats SERGIOOOO. She is passive/aggressive with him . I don't buy for one minute she is completely happy with going backwards at 46 years old. In fact, she is resenting the way this has all turned out. She thought when she hooked up with him that he would introduce her to a lifestyle where they would be this much sought out "power couple" and his looks and her name would bring in all this money. Now, she has managed to insult most people in London with her comments ast week, social media brutally attacked her with about her look and all the bad plastick surgery, and SEGIOOO is being called out for being more feminine then her. Doesn't sound like her "power couple" idea has panned out.

Last edited:
I was listening to her podcast episode 'the teenager' with her teenage daughter, which was very interesting. Her daughter called sergio a baby and said thats what he is. Caroline was asking her all question, some of which were a bit weird. All in all a very eye opening episode but didnt really put caroline in a good light if im honest!

Reactions: 2
I just listened to that teenager podcast with her daughter. Talk about trying to put words into her daughter's mouth and changing the narrative.

Had to laugh when the daughter said you are never home, and she said but I am home more now than I used to be, bloody hell, that sounds great if that is her benchmark.

Also the daughter said, when asked how was life different now, she said she can do what she wants when she is with her mother but the dad has rules, so clearly he does the parenting. Had to laugh at her saying Sergioooo is just a baby, Caroline tried to change the narrative to him being 'fun', but the daughter wasn't having it LOL. The constant, 'do you think I am happier', the daughter saying, 'I don't know, I don't care'. She certainly won't be winning any parent of the year awards that's for sure.

Have to say, the daughter sounds like a chip off the old block, I think she will be publicly throwing her mother under the bus in a few years.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sergio saying "we lavve you Larsa, we love youoooo" while watching made me feel a bit sick..🤢. I mean, does he know her?...also is his important 'meeting' really just more social media promo of the deserted Raffles Hotel? ...
I don't know what was worse SERGIOOOO saying we love you Larsa or Caroline kissing the screen with Larsa on it. Larsa Pippen is not looked upon as a celebrity here in the US so not sure what is so great about her. Also, why wasn''t she at the circus wedding? They are using the ghost hotel for every possible event photo op - but I assure you his father is putting financial support for a start up business for this toyboy to finally get to work. HIs little queen bee isn't going to put up much longer with him not bringing home money. I think she must have blown through any settlement CEM gave her so now its downsize until she can get more work.

I just listened to that teenager podcast with her daughter. Talk about trying to put words into her daughter's mouth and changing the narrative.

Had to laugh when the daughter said you are never home, and she said but I am home more now than I used to be, bloody hell, that sounds great if that is her benchmark.

Also the daughter said, when asked how was life different now, she said she can do what she wants when she is with her mother but the dad has rules, so clearly he does the parenting. Had to laugh at her saying Sergioooo is just a baby, Caroline tried to change the narrative to him being 'fun', but the daughter wasn't having it LOL. The constant, 'do you think I am happier', the daughter saying, 'I don't know, I don't care'. She certainly won't be winning any parent of the year awards that's for sure.

Have to say, the daughter sounds like a chip off the old block, I think she will be publicly throwing her mother under the bus in a few years.
OMG....I just listened to this podcast. She literally ask this kid if she is happy that she is dating a younger person instead of older, if she sees how happy she is compared to how she was when she was marrried to her dad, she ask her if she is glad that they got a divorce - I mean she was so desperate for this brat to say everything is wonderful and go along with her narrative. I absolsutely loved with the kid called out SERGIOOO on being a baby and pouting. I bet Caroline was shooting her daggers while she was saying all this. This girl is going to give them trouble though. Look at the way she dresses, she has a horrible personality and is so disrespectful. She is Caroline's twin. I have a feeling CEM is going to end up raising these kids.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.