Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay you all -I am sitting here having my #5 chemo treatment (one left next month and hopefully cancer free!) but have to sound off about her latest insta story of them holding hands with a monitor beeping in the background. Is that her egg retrival going on? OMG- talk about drama...shall I take a picture of me and this room full of people getting chemo through our ports? I mean that fired me up!!! What these two won't do for subscribers or reality televison. I honestly don't think there are any other people on social media like these two. They use each other without realizing that they are using each other. She uses him so she can justify acting like a preteen spoiled brat and he uses her for social connections and access to money. She admitted on her first podcast that she told SERGIOOOO father that he would have a good life with her, she had connections!
Hugs for you, you can fight this! 👍👍👊

As if her mouth couldnt get any bigger 😬😬 completely ages her and thats even with a filter 🤦‍♀️

How can you live in a house (apartment/penthouse??) And have dogs peeing on the carpet....eeek i could never! 😱🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Her sister/in/law is a real inspiration compared to Caroline. She doesn't seem to be bitter and really is working to keep her life going and taking care of her children. She doesn't seem to be bitter about it as in not talking smack about her ex. Caroline did a podcast a few weeks ago and she tore into her exhusband. I don't know if he deserved it or not but we certainly didn't need to hear all that. I thinking her downfall was hooking up with this young guy. He has shown me at least he is in this relationship for any fame and travels he can get. Does anyone know what he does for a job

I have noticed that all her instastories are mostly selling/hashtags for places. I guess this is what she call hustling for another buck. Wouldn't it just be easier for her to go back to be a personal shopper or persoanl assistant? She said she liked doing it and I am sure the money isn't bad. Every picture is a hashtag that she must be getting paid for and it isn't a good look if she wants to be taken seriously. I liked her on LOL and thought her social connections with wealthy royalty was really interesting. NO thank you anymore with her. Since she took up with this young man she has lowered her standards and it isn't becoming at all.
which podcast episode did she talk abo her her ex ?

Reactions: 1
@npadcr, sending good wishes for a happy and healthy future for you ♥
Awwwww thank you so much!!! It's been a rough six months but I am one of the fortunate ones- I am going to beat it. Thank you guys for letting me get on here and distract myself from the madness of treatment. :)

which podcast episode did she talk abo her her ex ?
It's the one on December 8 called Never, not divorced. Pour a glass of wine and sit back and listen- it's a real piece of work. Let me know what you thought...

As if her mouth couldnt get any bigger 😬😬 completely ages her and thats even with a filter 🤦‍♀️

How can you live in a house (apartment/penthouse??) And have dogs peeing on the carpet....eeek i could never! 😱🤢
AWWWW - thank you so much! You guys are helping me get through this nasty treatment and you didn't even know it. Thank you for that. :)
She absolutely looks horrible- I mean her mouth/lips are the size of tires. I mean this woman has so much fillers an botax going on she is beginning to look like a cat. Seriously, her face is disfigured. I love how she said this week that people are going into Cosmesurge asking for the "Caroline" ummm - sure they are!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I have some inside info on everyone’s favorite ex-husband. I went to college in the same US city and hung out in same social circles in that city and then late 90s in London. Cem is definitely from a very good family, well educated, very worldly and also super polite. He was very (!) atttactive and I may or may not have had a few naughty moments with him. Total gentleman to me and other women I saw him with. He was for sure a ladies man. In London Post-college he was a young finance dude on the scene, well connected, frequented clubs like woman and Chinawhite which were IT at the time. I saw him with Caroline our and about a few times. She looked way different, not at all fake or over the top. She looked like a fun girl, not super duper beautiful but she can be rather witty and I’m sure men have always loved that. Anyway, I can totally see why they would have gotten together - she found his macho manliness desirable, and he liked her icy blond reserve. Also appeared they were very much on the “family”’track like most couples their age. Seems that once she was it by the TV bug her focus and personality changed. She now gives off very desperate B list vibes whereas on LoL (at least at first) she came off as a bad witch (in the best way). Anyway, I watch her insta like a car crash. I just can’t look away 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I have some inside info on everyone’s favorite ex-husband. I went to college in the same US city and hung out in same social circles in that city and then late 90s in London. Cem is definitely from a very good family, well educated, very worldly and also super polite. He was very (!) atttactive and I may or may not have had a few naughty moments with him. Total gentleman to me and other women I saw him with. He was for sure a ladies man. In London Post-college he was a young finance dude on the scene, well connected, frequented clubs like woman and Chinawhite which were IT at the time. I saw him with Caroline our and about a few times. She looked way different, not at all fake or over the top. She looked like a fun girl, not super duper beautiful but she can be rather witty and I’m sure men have always loved that. Anyway, I can totally see why they would have gotten together - she found his macho manliness desirable, and he liked her icy blond reserve. Also appeared they were very much on the “family”’track like most couples their age. Seems that once she was it by the TV bug her focus and personality changed. She now gives off very desperate B list vibes whereas on LoL (at least at first) she came off as a bad witch (in the best way). Anyway, I watch her insta like a car crash. I just can’t look away 😩
Good God this is great stuff. Thank you soooo much for sharing- join us more often, please! I live in the US and didn't know that he went to college here. You can tell he carries himself well, very reserved but has that swag going on. Listen, I don't judge anyone who finds themselves in a marriage that they are no longer happy in. I personally, would have gone to therapy at least to try and make sure there was no hope. She made it very clear on her podcast that she had no desire to go into therapy and I felt that was selfish- she may have at least owed him that much. But clearly this woman isn't anything he would even know anymore. She is a mess. Like you said- she is like a car wreck you just can't turn away from. I just hope he is happy and is living a good life now.

Did i just hear SERGIOOO saying he is going to make embryo daddies? He called it a frozen baby. I kid you not. On a text to Dubai Miquel he said the frozen baby was everyone's. I mean is this guy just plain dumb or that uninformed on what the hell is going on. I mean ask for an interpeter if you don't understand what they are saying. These two are just awful. She has to correct him and tell him the proper terms. That goes to show how much these two really talk about intimate things like IVF and bringing a baby into this world. It's all for ratings. Anyhoo, he is all proud that it's 2AM and he is working= some cryto crap that he is hoping to get rich fast with. Good luck with that dude! I think he is the type that will look for the easy way instead of working hard from the bottom up. That is the one thing I will give her credit for- she is always hustling something for a quick buck.

Last edited:
Caroline so similar to Larsa Pippen now, always so thirsty for attention, it’s actually quite annoying. I find it really cringy that she is a wannabe influencer. Also, does anyone know why Dawn Ward is in Dubai? Is dawn and her husband Ash, moving to Dubai? I hope to god, Dawn doesn’t try to get onto RHoDubai if there’s a 2nd season, it’s not she’d need the money plus I thought she had legal issues (cocaine).

Reactions: 6
Caroline so similar to Larsa Pippen now, always so thirsty for attention, it’s actually quite annoying. I find it really cringy that she is a wannabe influencer. Also, does anyone know why Dawn Ward is in Dubai? Is dawn and her husband Ash, moving to Dubai? I hope to god, Dawn doesn’t try to get onto RHoDubai if there’s a 2nd season, it’s not she’d need the money plus I thought she had legal issues (cocaine).
The fights that would be on that show...no plans to watch it or line carolines lockets with a tv hit

Reactions: 2
The fights that would be on that show...no plans to watch it or line carolines lockets with a tv hit
Do you mean you have no plans to watch it? I’ll watch it because I want to see what Dubai is actually like, like if they show any of their culture, even though it’s a reality TV show.

If they have a baby will there be a baby capsule in the Porsche and will Sergio stop filming on his phone while driving? Such madness…

Do you mean you have no plans to watch it? I’ll watch it because I want to see what Dubai is actually like, like if they show any of their culture, even though it’s a reality TV show.

I have lived in Dubai, there is zero culture. If you want culture while living in Dubai, you hop on a plane and find it elsewhere.

Reactions: 6

Is it me or is that dog (taz?)one sary ass looking dog?What is up with that? It's not a particularly pleasant acting dog and she feels the need to carry it around all the time. It is so bizarre- dog's all over that bed. It looks like they didn't even go out and get new bed linen after the move- could have at least done a few fresh new linens!

She’s clearly still filming RHODX, hence her going skiing but showing nothing of it, classic Housewives girls day out. He wasn’t dressed to ski, so was just clinging on as per usual. Kim ZB caused herself no end of grief in her final season of Atlanta for always having Kroy driving her everywhere and permanently hanging round, neither the women or the fans liked it .

As for his driving and filimg, he’s getting worse, so bloody dangerous, are there laws against this in Dubai?

You know ever since I listened to her podcast with Larsa I kinda walked away thinking a bit different about Larsa. Trust me she and Caroline are both these over the top cougars that think every young man wants them (because the older decent men with money wouldn't be caught dead with them) but Larsa impressed me when she spoke about her children and bringing men into their lives. She seemed to be a bit more mature and more mindful of the fact that she is a mom with children that need to be raised. In fact, I think she threw a couple digs at Caroline during that interview too!

Reactions: 5
You know ever since I listened to her podcast with Larsa I kinda walked away thinking a bit different about Larsa. Trust me she and Caroline are both these over the top cougars that think every young man wants them (because the older decent men with money wouldn't be caught dead with them) but Larsa impressed me when she spoke about her children and bringing men into their lives. She seemed to be a bit more mature and more mindful of the fact that she is a mom with children that need to be raised. In fact, I think she threw a couple digs at Caroline during that interview too!
I think I liked Larsa on the first season of RhoMiami. She didn’t feel so fake and thirsty back then for attention, like she is now, especially when she was friends with the Kardashians. I don’t think Caroline and Sergio will last unfortunately. I think he’ll be with someone younger than Caroline (sorry Caroline) in years to come. I feel so bad for Caroline’s kids especially one of the boys, it might be the younger one but he looks always so sad 😔 I wonder if Larsa and Caroline will remain friends. it’s odd to me how Caroline wants a kid even though she’s always busy going out, going on trips overseas etc, I don’t think she’ll slow down for a newborn which I will sorry for, she’ll probably use Nannie’s etc.

Reactions: 3
If they have a baby will there be a baby capsule in the Porsche and will Sergio stop filming on his phone while driving? Such madness…
hahaha - now that's funny! The whole situation with him is just so odd!

Some good goss there!
So sergioooo (not sure he has a post a post qualification) instead of getting a education and a job in a proper company doing something that will make him successful and actually produced something..has decided his career consists of "meetings" on laptops in obscure hotels with random drug dealer looking types and conning some poor suckers into trading crypto by pretending to be a "trillionAire" .. lol we all know the real truth! Almost fell of my chair laughing.. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay,
Some good goss there!
So sergioooo (not sure he has a post a post qualification) instead of getting a education and a job in a proper company doing something that will make him successful and actually produced something..has decided his career consists of "meetings" on laptops in obscure hotels with random drug dealer looking types and conning some poor suckers into trading crypto by pretending to be a "trillionAire" .. lol we all know the real truth! Almost fell of my chair laughing.. 🤣🤣
OMG.....you said exactly what I was in the middle of typing.
What the hell was that whole situation that he posted? It looked straight out scary!
So he has bypassed being a millionaire, billionaire and moved right into a trillonaire.
SERGIOOOO just can't help himself. He is so used to getting everything without working for it. He hasn't had much of a work history. When you think about it - he played soccer and then was let go. after that he went to california and worked selling boats in newport news california. Soon after that he met up with Caroline and followed her to Dubai where he has been living the good life on someone's dollar.

I am confused. I thought the weather in Dubai was always hot. Why are these two dressed today in ski outfits? She is literally sitting in a restaurant in a ski outfit and he has his that sweater that he must have got for christmas because that is all he wears now.I know that all the rich wealthy people are in Vale and Aspen skiing but that is 14 hours from Dubai.

Last edited:
Okay,

OMG.....you said exactly what I was in the middle of typing.
What the hell was that whole situation that he posted? It looked straight out scary!
So he has bypassed being a millionaire, billionaire and moved right into a trillonaire.
SERGIOOOO just can't help himself. He is so used to getting everything without working for it. He hasn't had much of a work history. When you think about it - he played soccer and then was let go. after that he went to california and worked selling boats in newport news california. Soon after that he met up with Caroline and followed her to Dubai where he has been living the good life on someone's dollar.

I am confused. I thought the weather in Dubai was always hot. Why are these two dressed today in ski outfits? She is literally sitting in a restaurant in a ski outfit and he has his that sweater that he must have got for christmas because that is all he wears now.I know that all the rich wealthy people are in Vale and Aspen skiing but that is 14 hours from Dubai.
They have an indoor ski arena i think...she got glam...maybe filming for the show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.