Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And it’s really off putting that not only do they get it for free but also they get totally different treatment at all these venues compared to paying guests, to promote the places.
That’s the bit that really grinds my gears! I cannot stand the wee personal note they get in the room on arrival, along with the cakes/sweets/drinks Teddy for the kids etc. A PAYING customer gets sweet FA unless they pre-book and pay through the nose. There’s no way Caroline, who would peel an orange in her pocket, would ever spend the pound note in these places.

Reactions: 18

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I honestly used to enjoy following her but it’s all very distasteful now. Fast forward to Christmas and she’ll be on telling us how people are crippled by the cost of living and can’t afford the basics while she sits in #gifted luxury. It’ll be normal people donating to her campaign but she’ll take all the plaudits in the hopes it’ll distract from her greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fgiw

Chatty Member
An absolute disgrace if she is getting broadband gifted. People cant live without internet access now-and its a necessary bill. It doesnt need to be advertised. I hope her and her husband are proud of themselves in their gifted house. Didnt put their hands in their pocket for a quarter of it and then her on whinging at christmas lookin for money for children and families who have nothing while she goes home to her house full of free stuff. Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Wee Nora

VIP Member
“We sold our house as seen for different reasons”. The only reason she sold her furniture with her house is because she knew she’d be fleecing local businesses for freebies. Away today picking her gifted wardrobes and beds 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Such a Vibe

What does she mean “I’ve already been in and did my work with Christine” what work? She turns my stomach to no end. She’s the most off-putting, greediest lump I’ve ever seen. Surely even the sheepiest of sheep followers of Instagram are bound to see through her now too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s 3 men living there and not a finger do they lift by the looks of it! Poor Gerard is waiting on his dinner tonight, God forbid it’s not sitting on the table for him. Do they even do the dishes or bare minimum, lift their plate off the table?
Perhaps they should take a turn to cook if she’s had a busy day and is home late instead of sitting waiting for it to be handed to them. She’s all on for empowering women in business and all the rest of it and then goes back to the 1950’s as soon as she goes home. No example to her children.

• Heart

irishgal_80

Raising another generation of misogynistic boys - and a daughter who will bow down to men 🤬
I am so glad you have all said this. It has been really bothering me this whole empowering women, mean while she rushes home to put dinner on for the men and it’s a disgrace if dinner not on the table for 5pm. I’m just glad I’ve raised my kids and my husband supports that women aren’t tied to the kitchen sink.

• Heart
As someone who went through early menopause at 35, or POI as its known if you're under 40, I can guarantee you I read as much research as I could and spoke to several gynaecologists about having to go on HRT. Firstly, your responses here are severely outdated and ill informed. Secondly, tablet form HRT which is only used in very specific cases, is only hrt that has to be processed through your liver and has been linked, by very old research, to breast cancer. Over 90% of women who need hrt, use patches, gels or sprays. As these are transdermal, liver is unaffected and therefore NO link to breast cancer.

At 35 years old, my risk of having heart disease, a stroke or osteoporosis because I wasn't producing the hormones, by age 50 was so significant, I would do anything to prevent that.

I hope you "sail" through it and never need those cancer filled medicines. But you're obviously speaking from the side where you haven't experienced any symptoms.

• Heart

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
If she was back in Tyrone she would have bought one pizza between them all/ they’re now all having pizza each and living the high life- absolutely sickens me?! She’s the pure balloon too … “deadly”… “lethal”… like what professional people speak like that!!!
Ah yeah, but after the extravagance of the pizza last night.. she’s cutting her sausages in half this morning to make them go further 😂 there’s a want in that woman! Imagine slapping half a sausage on anyone’s plate!! Is it any wonder those kids grab and eat all round them when freebies are available!

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
What inside her house has she actually paid for?!
I’m struggling to think of a single thing. Kitchen and appliances, heating system, media/fire wall thing, bathrooms, tiles, lighting right down to the light switches, flooring and furniture all under the vague umbrella of #ad. She’s only doing it to help us though.

Reactions: 12

Duchesspink

VIP Member
You don’t need supplements if you eat healthy…and menopause is 100% natural and meant to happen…you don’t need medicine or HRT. The world these days is all about pumping your body full of chemicals…how about being healthy, exercising and eating clean.
Utter tripe. Are you a leading authority in menopause? If not then you can't speak for all women.
It can be catastrophic for some women and its idiotic to think that they can sail through it without HRT or medicine.

Great that you ate your way through it but for others, it can be hell

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Years ago traffic wardens would have give you a bit of grace according to Caroline

Don’t forget Caroline also years ago you wouldn’t have got paid to talk crap or be handed a home heavily gifted and paid for!
---
See any lights you like people don’t use her discount, shop around

Eg this one 119.40 with the company
online in just a 2 second search found same light £105 and that website also does a new user discount for a further 15%

I am sure similar will happen with most of the stock.

I’m all for supporting local but I have no loyalty to any business that funds and supports these influencers!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Such a pile of shite is right!

Anyone else wouldn’t be allowed that amount of occupancy in that room

And who gets into a hotel room that early!

What they have got is the accessible room which has more space for accessiblty reason.
Hence by there is the amount of space in it for the sofa bed!

imagine taking up an accessible room because it’s gifted

You can also guarantee monkey towels and bananas aren’t standard room set up

All so disingenuous 😤
Discover NI should also be called out paying a charlatan to spread false information ℹ
What they could’ve done is gift that accessible room to the family of a disabled child or someone else who actually deserves a break instead of the woman living with her parents for free while she builds freebie towers.
She’ll take those bananas home, use them for the kids lunches next week and make them stretch all mid term 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting that Caroline makes out on socials that she’s your best mate, doing everything to help and take you on her journey. Shows all aspects of her life, weekends away with her family, mealtimes etc. Yet, here she is away with her mates and there’s no constant updates on socials. Her friends have more posts on their stories. Newsflash to all her sheep… she only posts and makes recommendations when she can make money on it!!

• Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
So we were right, she was in Newry picking free light fittings for her gifted house and she actually had the nerve to complain about her “dear breakfast”. Seriously.

• Sick

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Caroline I think you lack basic quantitative skills. Cutting a veg roll or sausage in half doesn’t give you “double”, it’s the exact same amount 🙄 I think what you mean is you hack at everything with a knife in an attempt to make 5 sausages feed 2 grown adults and 3 growing children for 2 days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart